• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Michael Vick Indicted for Dogfighting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
He's a total douch. He lost all my respect. On one sports center, they were talking about it, they said how they (Vic and buds) killed the dogs if they didn't fight well. It varied from drowning, to smashing the dog against the ground. That's just sick.

Haku

<3
Yeah, I heard all about what they did to them if they didn't win the fight and to add to what HB said they also said that they were electrocuted if the dog lost.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
All I have to say is what happened to "innocent till proven guilty."

It's wrong that he did dogfighting, but I feel like their picking on him cause he's an easy target.
Anyway yesterday I was watching Nancy Grace show on HLN channel. She had some guy on the show this guy made the statement "Vick would have been better off smuggling Heroin in the country".
I felt offend a bit cause he might as well have said crack.

Keybearer num 1

Near Rupp Arena Just kidding (I wish though)
I believe in Innocent until proven guilty too. I'm not saying what he did was right. I'm just saying that if he's guiilty then I don't like him anymore. I mean if he was in that Weed Case then I'd respect less but more than before. Now I have little respect for the guy. But if he's guilty then who do you think should be their new QB. If it's Joey Harrington then that's a mistake cause he sucks. If it's Culpepper then better chance of Playoff Condention

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I hope he gets found guilty. Considering about a ton of people in the world are dog lovers, if he is innocent, many will protest and want to kill him.

No matter what the league does, though, there will be a counteraction, involving protests and lawsuits.

Zaraki

I hope he gets found guilty. Considering about a ton of people in the world are dog lovers, if he is innocent, many will protest and want to kill him.

No matter what the league does, though, there will be a counteraction, involving protests and lawsuits.

If he's found innocent then he probaly didnt do it so why would people get mad?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
People love dogs. They are man's best friend. He owned the property. People aren't going to be happy with him for a long long itme... if not ever.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
You people arent going about this smartly. He will be in jail for jail from a year to a year and a half. And he wont be in a typical jail like others would. He will have a nice jail cell with a tv and a nice bed and nice food. Plus he took the plead bargin cause even if he was innocent he had his own friends willing to say he was involved so they wouldnt be in such a harsh punishment. He will pay maybe a few million and have a nice jail and maybe start working his way back next year but will be back on the field as maybe a WR or possibly still a QB and will be back in 2009-10

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^thats stupid. He is saying he is gulity because he had no choice. We dont know for sure if he was guilty or innocent and maybe will never know. Vick had to plead guilty so he could save what is left of his life. He would have served between 5-20 if found guilty if they went to trial. He couldnt take the risk expectially since his friends were willing to say he was part of it so they could get a lesser sentence. He will be out of the NFL for what maybe 2 seasons that all.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
even if he is allowed back into the NFL the Falcons are not going to want him back, their owner said so himself, his reputation is shot to pieces. I mean your making more money than God, why would you put it all on the line over something so stupid as dog fighting. He lost all his contracts with Nike, Reebok, the NFL, everything. What a waste of a life.

Haku

<3
Even if they do let him back in the NFL his career will never be the same, not to mention that people could care less about him anymore.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Ever if they let him back?
They will let him back they wont ban him. He is only suspended for the season so technically if he has a team next year and out of jail he can play. But he will get about 18 months in a aprision that he gets a nice bed, nice tv in his cell, good food. These kind of people dont go to the jail like you people all think. Its just the way the system works. Vick has alot of money and when he comes back he could be with the Falcons again but another team may sign him instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back