• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Michael Vey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeOrder

Awards
Since there is no thread yet from what I can find about the amazing Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans, I figured I should start one. For those who have never heard of it, Michael Vey is about a teenager born with the ability to shock people like an human bug zapper or electric eel. After he's seen using his powers to fight off a gang of bullies, he discovers that he's not the only one with powers, and he begins to investigate how and why he ended up with them. The series is a thrill ride from start to finish (and the final book is still a year away), with lots of comedy, drama, action, and heart.
-Book 1: The Prisoner of Cell 25
-Book 2: Rise of the Elgen
-Book 3: Battle of the Ampere
-Book 4: Hunt For Jade Dragon
-Book 5: Storm of Lighting
-Book 6: Fall of Hades
-Book 7: Coming September 2017.

I just got the sixth book in the mail today (it came out today and I pre-ordered it) and I finished reading it in about two hours. Holy $%#& that cliffhanger ending was jaw dropping. Ever book manages to knock my socks off even more than the last one.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I read book 1 and was astounded by how much I adored it. I haven't read the series since, but I recently bought the bindup for books 1 and 2, and then I got book 3, so I'm planning on rereading the first and continuing with the series sometime after I get through my TBR for this month and October.

Not gonna lie, I lowkey got excited for a second and thought the series was getting an adaptation, lol.

Is book 7 the final book, or are we getting more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back