• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Lit ► Michael Vey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeOrder

Awards
Since there is no thread yet from what I can find about the amazing Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans, I figured I should start one. For those who have never heard of it, Michael Vey is about a teenager born with the ability to shock people like an human bug zapper or electric eel. After he's seen using his powers to fight off a gang of bullies, he discovers that he's not the only one with powers, and he begins to investigate how and why he ended up with them. The series is a thrill ride from start to finish (and the final book is still a year away), with lots of comedy, drama, action, and heart.
-Book 1: The Prisoner of Cell 25
-Book 2: Rise of the Elgen
-Book 3: Battle of the Ampere
-Book 4: Hunt For Jade Dragon
-Book 5: Storm of Lighting
-Book 6: Fall of Hades
-Book 7: Coming September 2017.

I just got the sixth book in the mail today (it came out today and I pre-ordered it) and I finished reading it in about two hours. Holy $%#& that cliffhanger ending was jaw dropping. Ever book manages to knock my socks off even more than the last one.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • Nose Stuck in a Book
I read book 1 and was astounded by how much I adored it. I haven't read the series since, but I recently bought the bindup for books 1 and 2, and then I got book 3, so I'm planning on rereading the first and continuing with the series sometime after I get through my TBR for this month and October.

Not gonna lie, I lowkey got excited for a second and thought the series was getting an adaptation, lol.

Is book 7 the final book, or are we getting more?