• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MGS4 trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Damn! Snake got so old. Last time I checked, he was 36 around the Big Shell period. And it looks like the Metal Gears have gotten smaller. But WHY!???!!?!?! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY AS RAIDEN!!!

Blindfolded_Riku

Cloud_Unchained said:
I DON'T WANT TO PLAY AS RAIDEN!!!

oh yeah forgot about that...Sry for u but Raiden IS going to return ...But Kojima said that this time he will be cooler than in MGS2 and he will also do his ''job'' professionnally like Snake does^^

Night

Website
www.freewebs.com
FINALLY! I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE A TRAILER! *Drools like hell* XD

EDIT:
Are there more trailers than one or did I miss something? I don't see Raiden anywhere. I know he'll show up in the game, but still... where is he?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Dude that just drew me into a trance. I have to get the whole series once again now. Snkae got so damn old, but is still awesome. I wonder if this would be the last one. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS DAMN GAME TO COME OUT!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
No. The Les Enfant Terrible project was finished in 1972. That's when Solid, Liquid, and solidus were born. But the tanker incident was in 2010 so by then, Snake would be 38.

Blindfolded_Riku

Shadow Moses was in 2001 i think...

And you have to cheer up guys ; MGS3 : Subsistence is coming out early 2006 so it won't be too difficult to wait for MGS4!

SeRoFe

Wow...now i can't kill myself until I beat KH 2 AND MGS4...guess it gives me more time to live!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
No. The Les Enfant Terrible project was finished in 1972. That's when Solid, Liquid, and solidus were born. But the tanker incident was in 2010 so by then, Snake would be 38.

Hmm...I'll have to check on that. The tanker year sounds correct, but something just doesn't seem to add up.

It's nice trailer, anyway.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Did The Trailer Download To The Computer? If So Were Can I located?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Dude that video got me to go and get Snake Eater once again. I cant wait for the fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back