• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MGS4 trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

Maybe... But I wonder if Liquid's gonna appear in MGS4? Remember : Liquid got all the bad genes from Bg Boss and Snake has all the good ones, so maybe he died before Snake , no?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Look, Snake was supposed to die, too. It targeted Big Boss's DNA. Both Liquid and Solid Snake have the Boss's DNA (they're clones, dur!). At the end of MGS, Snake asks how much time he has left to live before the virus kills him (He knows the virus works because it killed Liquid.). Naomi said there was no way to know; it could be a week, or it could be decades.

The reason why Ocelot was "possessed" by that convenient new arm grafted on to his formerly bloody stub, is because of his parents. I would come out and say it, but I would probably be spoiling some of Snake Eater's plot. For those of you have beat Snake Eater and don't know what happened to The Boss's baby, there is no hope for you.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Square Ninja said:
Look, Snake was supposed to die, too. It targeted Big Boss's DNA. Both Liquid and Solid Snake have the Boss's DNA (they're clones, dur!). At the end of MGS, Snake asks how much time he has left to live before the virus kills him (He knows the virus works because it killed Liquid.). Naomi said there was no way to know; it could be a week, or it could be decades.

The reason why Ocelot was "possessed" by that convenient new arm grafted on to his formerly bloody stub, is because of his parents. I would come out and say it, but I would probably be spoiling some of Snake Eater's plot. For those of you have beat Snake Eater and don't know what happened to The Boss's baby, there is no hope for you.

First paragraph: True.
Second paragraph: Spoiler *highlight* You mean to say that Ocelot and the Snakes are related? They're not.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
LordMune said:
Second paragraph: Spoiler *highlight* You mean to say that Ocelot and the Snakes are related? They're not.

That was hardly what I meant. Think of who the father of The Boss's child was. What was his special ability?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Square Ninja said:
That was hardly what I meant. Think of who the father of The Boss's child was. What was his special ability?
I've been awake for 18 hours, and the last time I slept, I slept for four hours. Throw me a bone here, second lieutenant. Virtually all brain function has ceased on my part.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Very well...here is your bone...I mean, the bone that I am throwing you, not your "bone". Anyway, here it is *Spoilers abound, highlight to read*: Okay, for those of you who couldn't figure it out, Ocelot is the son of The Joy (The Boss) and The Sorrow. The Sorrow was a medium between the dead and the living. That ability was evidently passed down to his darling little boy, Adam/Adamska (Ocelot). That is why Liquid seems to possess Ocelot in MGS2. Ocelot never knew he had the ability, so he never learned to control it, and therefore lost control when Liquid (a dead guy) started speaking through him.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
... and it all falls into place. Yes, a very neat connection between the two games indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back