• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MGS4 gameplay video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
itsbeautifulwg5.jpg

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I downloaded on my PS3 earlier today and it got me really excited for this game. I was never really into the MGS series, but that's only because I was really never truly introduced to it. After seeing that.... I was hooked. I cried inside.

Just as Planned

Through the entire video I was thinking about the fact that they changed Snake's tranq gun from a usual converted 9mm to a Ruger .22. But then again, it is a pistol designed for sporting and precision, and with it being the future and all it wouldn't be that hard to design .22LR tranquilizer rounds similar to the 9mm ones in the previous games.

Oh, and gameplay looks awesome. I love barfing and back pain.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yes, it flows so nicely. Soon when Snake began helping Country B... When Snake started running and bulliets went flying, Hideo made snake roll to the ground, flip backwards on his back, point the gun directly into the air, and shoot with some authority, I nearly lost it! Man, that gameplay was crazy:thumbsup:... I can't wait.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
This looks so amazing and it almost makes your jaw drop. But looks like online version will be released seperate from MGS4

Masamune

Big Boss
I've really liked the MGS games and this looks promising.

But the older version of snake still kinda scares me. O.O

pwninator

The new gameplay trailer is simply unexplainably outstanding, by far the best looking and most inovative game of the year. I am not just saying this because I'm a huge fan, but in my opinion I think it surpasses all shooters we've seen so far this year. This being the final chapter in the series, Kojima is puting everything into it, from what I can see of the gameplay footage, it looks better than most games cutscenes, the graphics are wonderful and it still has everything the old mgs games had and more. It is by far one of my most anticipated releases in years, and I feel because it is a ps3 exclusive it is going to help boost the ps3 to its expectations.

Masamune

Big Boss
^ now i hope that PS3 exclusive part doesn't spark another console war.

But yeah, It would greatly help the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back