• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Metalocalypse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
dethklok2mr4.jpg

This is the best F***in show ever. Its the most Brutal, darkest, blackest thing you will ever see. Anyone who disagrees is a dildo douchebag whos know nothings bouts Metals.

The shows funny as hell and plays on all the metal stereotypes of our world. In Metalocalypse, the world revovles around a band named Dethklok, who is a multi millionare sensation that is ranked 12th in the worlds economies. Fans literally die to see this band perform and if you like carnage and gore, you'll love this show.

Discuss the shows heres and be sure to use yours best Dethklok Skwisgaar Swedish vocabularies or yous is a dildo.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I love the show, despite not being a fan of that genre of music. My friends that do like that music though, think it's one of the most retarded shows ever. Oh well, each to his/her own. I even got my mom to watch it with me after she saw the commercial for "Go Forth and Die."

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't listen to much Metal, but even my Metal listening friends are convinced that Dethklok is better than most real world Metal bands. Dethklok is coming out with an album + DVD of the first season soon and even though I have all the episodes on my computer already, I WANT THAT CD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back