• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Metal Gear Solid: Everything Must Return To Zero.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

Several years after the events of Liquid Ocelot's plans to destroy the patriots by using their own proxy, Solid Snake to destroy them using a program modeled after "FOXDIE" and improved on by Olga's daughter Sunny, Called "FOXALIVE", the program destoryed the AI's that in essence were the patriots. Zero, The main instigator of the patriots creation and in effect the main cause of the exsistance of Solid Snake and his two counterparts Liquid and Solidus to be born into the world. As Big Boss said before he died. "If something great returns to one it will eventually grow back to one hundred. Only in returning that threat to zero will it truly be gone forever. Thus I must also return to nothing. The best way to leave this world is to leave it as we found it. Not trying to change it for the better. only then will the threat grow back to one. Thus the process will repeat itself. Solid Snake, You must see out this age not as a soldier, But as a man. Don't waste what little time you have left." Those were his final words to Solid Snake, before he himself became a victim of FOXDIE. He himself being a complete match to the FOXDIE virus.

Solid Snake now having passed on for the last five years. Leaves the world open to a new threat. Ever since the dissolution of the SOP system. Most soldiers now have an extreme case of Post Truamatic Stress Disorder know as SOPS (Sons Of the Patriots Syndrome). The result of the FOXALIVE program destroying the SOP system.

A new age has begun, Two companies, Shadow Fox and Free World. Now vie for the remains of the war enconomies surplus technology. Fighting each other. A single group of soliders called SATEPT (Soldiers Against The Exploitation of Past Technology.) have covertly entered the field to ascertain what exactly the fighting is all about and to put an end to this battle once and for all. Reports of a team of highly trained biomechanical troops have entered the communication chatter recently and everyone is worried, more than usual, This team is indiscriminate, killing any they encounter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok this is how we are going to work it,
Temps first
Name: (first name)
Personality:
Appearance: (One person only to be a cyborg ninja, I will PM them as to what is happening. When we have one.)
Weapons: (See Weapons below)
Previous Service History: (If any, Be sure to include any medals or awards.)
Personal History:
Theme Song:
Quotes:
Other Info:

Weapon Info

Make Sure you read this properly otherwise you may be left high and dry. And out of ammo too. You have five choices to make.

1 Pistol
1 Sub Machine Gun
1 Rifle
1 Other Weapon
1 Explosive

However choosing something like Eg (Railgun) will take up your Rifle, Other Weapon and Explosive spots. So weight is another factor. I will add weights to the weapon stats so that you can do maths to figure out what is the correct gear that your character should be able to physically carry. 30kg is your maximum weight.

Pistols:

Name: Mk2 Pistol
Weight: 1.1kg
Magazine Size: 10
Customisation: Traqulizer

Name: Operator
Weight: 1.0kg
Magazine Size: 7
Customisation:
Top Mount: Suppressor
Bottom Mount: Flash Light

Name: GSR
Weight: 1.2kg
Magazine Size: 8
Customisation:

Name: Five Seven
Weight: 0.8kg
Magazine Size: 20
Customisation:

Name: PMM
Weight: 0.8kg
Magazine Size: 12
Customisation: None

Name: PSS
Weight: 0.9kg
Magazine Size: 6

Name: G18C
Magazine Size: 33
Customisation:

Name: MK 23
Weight: 1.2kg
Magazine Size: 12
Customisation:

Name: Race Gun
Magazine Size: 19
Customisation: Features a Ricochet function

Name: Type 17
Weight: 1.4kg

Name: Desert Eagle (Long Barrel)
Weight: 2.6kg
Customisation:
Top Mount: Scope

Name: 1911 Custom
Weight: 1.0kg
Customisation:

Name: Desert Eagle
Weight: 2.1kg

Submachine Guns

Name: P90
Weight: 3.2kg
Magazine Size: 50
Customisation:
Muzzle Mount: Suppressor
Left Mount: Laser Sight
Right Mount: Flash Light

Name: M10
Weight: 3.3kg
Magazine Size: 30
Customisation:

Name: MP7
Weight: 1.5kg
Customisation:
Top Mount: Either Dot Sight or Scope (2x Zoom)

Name: VZ. 83
Weight: 1.4kg
Magazine Size:20

Name: BIZON
Weight: 2.5kg
Magazine Size: 64

Name: MP5
Weight: 3.1kg
Customisation: Built In Silencer

Rifles

Name: AK 102
Weight: 3.0kg
Customisation:
Bottom Mount: Grenade Launcher

Name: M4 Custom
Weight: 5.0kg
Customisation:
Top Mount: Dot Sight or Scope
Bottom Mount: Grenade Launcher, Underbarrel Shotgun (Weight increase by 1.0)
Fore Grip.
Right Mount: Flashlight

Name: Mk 17
Weight: 4.1kg
Customisation:
Top Mount: Dot Sight or Scope
Bottom mount: Fore Grip
Right Mount: Flash Light​

Name: G3A3
Weight: 4.4kg

Name: SVD (Sniper Rifle)
Weight: 4.4kg

Name: M14 EBR
Weight:4.7kg
Customisation:
Right Mount: Flash Light

Name: Rail Gun
Weight: 20kg
Magazine Size: 40

Name: M82A2 (50 Calibur Sniper Rifle)
Weight: 14.0kg

Name: M60
Weight: 5.8
Magazine Size: 200
Customisation: N/A

Name: M870 Shotgun
Weight: 3.8
Magazine Size: 4

Name: MGL-140 Grenade Launcher
Weight: 6.0
Magazine Size: 6

Name: Javelin Anti-tank missle launcher
Weight: 22.3
Magazine Size: 1

Explosives

Name: Grenade
Weight: 0.3
Magazine Size: N/A

Name: Smoke Grenade
Weight: 0.5

Name:White Phosphorus Grenade
Weight: 0.8

Name: Claymore
Weight: 1.6

Name: C4
Weight: 1.6

Other Weapons

Name: Stun Knife
Weight: 0.2kg

Name: HF Blade
Weight: 2.0kg

Name: Magazine (Reading)
Weight: 0.1

Also each weapon you select will have three magazines with each to start with. and make sure that if you use up a magazine you state that you have reloaded. Make sure you keep track of your ammunition. Weapons will also POS (procure on site) so dont think that you cant pick certain weapons up later in the RP.

Standard Equipment for all SATEPT Stealth Units will include.

1 x Solid Eye
3 x Rations
4 x SOPS Syringes
2 x Pantazmine
1 x Octocamo Suit and Face Camo
1 x Cardboard Box
1 x Drum

Get Those temps in ASAP. Otherwise you might miss out! You are able to reserve spots as well.

~*~ Members ~*~

Sephiroth2 - Accepted
Keyblade Solider - waiting
Bureku - Waiting
Engineer - waiting
Dragonstar1715 - Accepted

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
I think this is going to be great :) I'll try and have my template complete as soon as possible.

-----------------------------------------

Name: Sleif
Gendar:Male
Personality: A split personality, Sleif is usually calm and collective in how he acts and what he does, though at times, especially during battle, this can completely change, to a more enraged and unpredictable nature.
Appearance: (One person only to be a cyborg ninja, I will PM them as to what is happening. When we have one.)

1 Pistol / Desert Eagle
1 Sub Machine Gun / MP5A3
1 Rifle / Rail Gun

Personal History:
Theme Song:
Quotes:
Other Info:

Last edited:

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
This sounds very interesting. I'm sure it will get alot of members and views. I'll complete my temp ASAP

------------------------

Name: Noah

Gendar: Male

Personality: Very laid-back, Noah only cares for action but he does know he needs to keep some level of calmness during a fight. Not one to let his emotions get the better of him, most of the time, he can sometimes appear cold, heartless and harsh in the treatment of prisoners. He is known to be a great fan of being sarcastic, much to the the dismay of friends and enemies alike. He will show no mercy to those who have killed civilians. He is very secretive about his past and refuses to talk about, with anyone who continues to pest him about it ending up injured or being yelled at.

Weapons:
  • 1 Pistol/Desert Eagle (Long Barrel)
  • 1 Sub Machine Gun/P90
  • 1 Rifle/Mk. 17
  • 1 Other Weapon/HF Blade
  • 1 Explosive/Grenade

Personal History:

Theme Song:

Quotes:
  • "And you thought it was gonna be easy"
  • "Didn't I tell you this would be fun!"
  • "Of course we'll do. I mean sneaking into an enemy base full of heavily armed men is like taking a nice walk in the park, isn't it?"

Other Info:

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
i will edit later

Name: Anthony

Personality: Quiet. laid back, tactical

Weapons:

1 Pistol/Desert Eagle (Long Barrel)

1 SMG/ P90(suppreser,laser sight)

1 rifle/ M4 (dot scope, suppreser)

1 other weapon/ HF blade

1 explosive/grenade

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Name: Brol
Personality: Brol is very upbeat and anxeious when it comes to missions. Though he can be very ignorant when it comes to listening to his authorities, he is a very good strategic and shooter soldier. Deep down, he hates working for people above him, and only listens to Anthony, his closest friend.
Appearance:
gabe_PastTimeform.jpg

Personal History:
Theme Song:
Quotes:
Other Info:
im gonna edit this later :D

Last edited:

Rikken Omnious

@ Engineer your weapons are fine.

@ Sephiroth2

You currently have a railgun selected as your rifle selection. The railgun will take up your rifle, explosive and other catagories. make sure you see to that..

@dragonstar and everybody else. get your temps up and completed ASAP.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Name: Draco

Personality:

Draco is a serious person, but has a good sense of humor about him, throwing in the odd one-liner or two when it seemed appropriate. He treasures loyalty and despises betrayal, especially when money or power is involved. He has a good attitude to authority, but hates it when someone uses that power to annoy him or make him do things that they are too lazy to do themselves. He can be seen as the kind of person who would never leave one of his own behind and will always go back for comrades in times of need. He is courageous, smart about battle strategies will always strive to get the job done perfect ever time.

Other than that, he is a friend to everyone and likes to converse with other people.

Appearance: Draco's casual attire usually consists of a black t-shirt with a green army vest and black cargo pants and boots. He has green eyes and medium longish black hair whilst standing at average height and a semi-muscular build. On the battle field, he wears a bulletproof shirt under his army vest which is colored black and army cargo pants along with his army belt and other bits that every solider would carry around. His equipment uses similar tech to the octocamo system in which he can change the color of his outfit to suit the environment around him and avoid detection.
Weapons:

1/ Mk 23 & Suppressor
2/ MP5
3/ M4 + Supp./shotgun attach./Laser Sight
4/ Claymore
5/ HF Blade

Previous Service History:

Served 2 years in the police and 1 year as a SWAT member before being called into the military. Been awarded a distingished service medal and a Medal of Honor after the GOTP incident.

Personal History:

Draco has always had a fascination with the police and military, and had the marksmanship and skills to be in it. He went into the police force at the age of 18 and spent two years serving as a policeman before he was promoted to SWAT. After one year in SWAT, he was called into the army, in which he was honored to adhere to the call of duty. He served time as a peacekeeper and also as a sniper to which he was awarded a Distinguished service medal.

He was then called onto the frontline during the Guns of the Patriots incident and even got to meet a legendary soldier: Solid Snake in the process. After the incident, he went back to SWAT but has now been called back into the frontline as a part of the SATEPT team.

Theme Song: Without a Fight- Hoobastank

Quotes:

*After shooting an enemy soldier that someone missed*: "You missed one"
"Guns, bullets and explosions, what more can you ask for?"
"Surprise!" (says before a stealth skill)
"Dogs aren't a man's best friend, guns and ammo are!"

Hope I didn't overdo it...

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
im really sorry i got alot of other roleplays to keep tabs on...at the moment im barely keeping up with them... i don't think i can squeeze another one in my list.... sorry for signing up and bailing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back