• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Metal Gear Solid Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshallbeasgods

I've tried making an MGS rp in a guild on gaia, unfortunately, everyone seemed more interested in vampire rp's then anything else there. That was the one of the more active guilds as well, sad to say. So, who would be interested in a Metal Gear Solid rp?

It would take place after MGS4 and characters like Snake WOULD in fact return but not in the fashion everyone wishes they would.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Being a large fan of the series, I would definetly join. If it is after MGS4, a reminder that Snake quits fighting and lives the rest of his 6 months as an average civilian. Hopefully Raiden makes an appearence, along with Meryl, Otacon, and other canon characters.

Yeshallbeasgods

Every character will be able to appear, depending on if people choose them. Snake will appear but he'll be controlled by everybody rather then one person. Anyway, I'm working on creating the RP now, I'll post it later tonight or tomorrow after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back