• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Metal Gear solid 4 '' 0000''

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

Hideo Kojima recently stated on his blog that he would develop a new'system' for MGS4 , which is going to be revolutionnary... Nothing more is known about its concept, he wants to keep it secret for now and he called it ''0000''.If it's going to have success it would be the first system of this kind in the videogame industry ... Here's also a pic of Snake :http://www.jeux-france.com/images0_4_13295.html

Scar

i know what your thinking but it's just a Demo game and what it WOULD look like if they did make it. Playstation 3 is still shaky about what they want to do as reguards to making there system better than Xbox 360 or leave it as is.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
You are completely retarded.

What I was saying is that the term "system" could mean anything. That "system" could be some new aspect of the gameplay (like the Camo index was in Snake Eater).

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Square Ninja said:
You are completely retarded.

What I was saying is that the term "system" could mean anything. That "system" could be some new aspect of the gameplay (like the Camo index was in Snake Eater).

i am not retarded its called mentally challenge well u couldnt have stated it clearly!

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

shortythugsta said:
i am not retarded its called mentally challenge well u couldnt have stated it clearly!
I understood what he was talking about right away. I dont see what was unclear about it.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
I'd like to know something if you don't like the stuff soney does then just leave threads that have to deal with it alone. OH I learned alittle bit ago that Meril is making a return in 4. Also Snake is older because of the Snake syndrome if I'm spelling it right that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back