• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lv_kh0720

KH has many fans, we don't need to ask, then this is the question.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF SOMEBODY SAYS THAT KH2 IS A TRASH GAME, VERY CLEARLY IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES, AND HE/SHE TEASED YOU COZ YOU LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS?

no kidding, somebody has just said it to my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

well ok but I'm angry coz this person is very rude, you'll never know what kind of terrible things this person said about KH2, very annoying!!!! And then I thought if there are more person like this, what'll you gonna do?

lv_kh0720

oh yeah, he's not just saying his opinion, it's kinda like....teasing.
like, "are you a baby playing kingdom hearts?" or "f*ckin you for playing that game, why enix makes such kind of game?"

ironfists

tell him to talk to the guy who made it, and maybe the can hang out in HIS GIANT HOUSE WITH MONEY FOR TOILET PAPER. HAHAH
but for real nomura has got to have more money then that kid is ever guna make.

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
lv_kh0720 said:
KH has many fans, we don't need to ask, then this is the question.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF SOMEBODY SAYS THAT KH2 IS A TRASH GAME, VERY CLEARLY IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES, AND HE/SHE TEASED YOU COZ YOU LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS?

no kidding, somebody has just said it to my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

well ok but I'm angry coz this person is very rude, you'll never know what kind of terrible things this person said about KH2, very annoying!!!! And then I thought if there are more person like this, what'll you gonna do?
I would simply ignore them. There's no sense in paying attention to the moronic. Besides, most people who don't like a certain video game have NEVER played that game in their life.

D

Deleted member 5341

Mafia said:
I would take the kh 1 and 2 game and shove it up his @$$ so now he cant say shit :D

^
I'm with you all the way!! ^_^;;

Dude i don't think i ever ever ever met anyone that doesn't like that game.....>_<
Waz wrong w/that person?! My god......i smell un-popularity *shakes head* They say that coz they don't feel good about themselves.....looooow self esteem man, i'm tellin yeh...*tsk*

Hey everyone let's chase down that kid with Ultima weapons and raid his house!!! X ) HUZAHH ~

A

axelorder13

me id hit him plain and simple as that lol now he shuttin up lol

lv_kh0720

yeah!!!!!

and for your information, this brat's a video game maniac and pretty good fan of Enix. I just hate his opinion that KH2 is not good for us (what's not GOOD???? hell jerk!) :D

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Kinda like IGN did? We laugh at them, of course. :3

IGN.gif

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
An annoying guy who I wish would go and burn does that too. >_>

They don't play it cause they see Disney characters on the cover.

First of all, wtf doesn't like Disney? XD

Second, the think that the presence of Disney characters make it into a stupid game. How exciting can a Disney game be anway? And then they compare it to those Sesame Street games.

Really, the teasing is basically bullying. I'm not surprised those types don't like KH. Bullies are stupid and blame other people for their problems, then they tease people about a game they never played. Really, they should go and burn, but that's just me. >_>

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah i love diseny ever since i was a kid and now that a see mickey and donald and goofy fighting with weapons and such i was like OMG this is soo cool

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
What I normally did when I used to get picked on by kids at school (though not for kh).

"Oh really? It's interesting that you think that. It's another thing that makes me different from you. I'm so glad!!" *Squees and runs off*

A good lot of my friends are into KH, and we're in upper sixth! XD Lesse... Three of us in our group are the type to get excited over the release, another is into Videogames in general but thinks KH has merits, and another is a graphics know-all who likes the animation. Most everyone's dorky here. XD

But yeah, if someone makes fun of your for liking a videogame, then they obviously haven't looked at themselves lately. I mean, playing a cute videogame is harmless and fun. But taunting hurts people. So like, why are they teasing again when they're the losers with nothing better to do than try to upset other people? I ask you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back