• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message in a bottle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
So I was just reading another thread, and it got me thinking, how do messages in bottles magically get to their destination? The message that Kairi sent to Sora somehow magically got from Destiny Islands to the Realm of Darkness. And she couldn't even remember who he was! Also, somehow that message from Disney Castle from Mickey got to the Islands. Is there something special about those Islands, or is it the magical power of a message in a bottle?

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
So I was just reading another thread, and it got me thinking, how do messages in bottles magically get to their destination? The message that Kairi sent to Sora somehow magically got from Destiny Islands to the Realm of Darkness. And she couldn't even remember who he was! Also, somehow that message from Disney Castle from Mickey got to the Islands. Is there something special about those Islands, or is it the magical power of a message in a bottle?
Actually, it dosen't really have to make sense. It's probably the power of friendship are maybe they're all plain coincidences.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Well, does it really have to be magical?
If it doesnt reach it's appointed destination then there is really no point in doing it in the first place so if it turned out like that, then Nomura wouldnt have put the "messages in a bottle" in the game.
If you are speaking in reality, if he never read the letter that Kairi put in the bottle, then the Door to Light probably wouldnt have opened and then Sora and Riku would have died in the Realm of Darkness.
Story over.
But of course we ave to have an imagination. :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We're talking about Kingdom Hearts and a highly improbably event happening. In something like KH, it just does, if the person wills it.

aweomeness96

∞;4374741 said:
We're talking about Kingdom Hearts and a highly improbably event happening. In something like KH, it just does, if the person wills it.

i totally believe that, i mean it has been shown that all their hearts are strong and connected, so they just will it like he said

kostas

Awards
the guy is conjuring fires and thunders from his keyblade and you are asking that??? i am kidding .. it is weird how the messeges end up in the right person.

Veddix

Hmmm,they were in an area where there was strong amounts of light and dark and being Sora and Riku are sorta the masters of them,the power of the universe decided to be a mailer and deliver the message.

A

Azrael

It IS a Disney game and it was an attempt to have a nice old SoKai moment (blegh) in the ending.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
they had to get it some how and they didn't care if it just randomly came out of nowhere that KH for you
or that while making KHII they almost forgot the part with the letter so it just appears out of nowhere to fill that in and mickey he just probably just used Magic or somethin' to get it there or he was on a gummi ship and threw it on destiney islands and it hit kairi in the head and she got all flipped out and went to sora lol

Aria

braver by the minute
If they had never got the bottle, the door of light would've never appeared and Sora and Riku would've never got home. Plus, it's a disney movie. Plus, messages in a bottle are pointless if they don't get to the person it was meant for.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Probably that "Same Sky, Same Destiny" crap. Either that, or all the worlds have the same ocean.

It was also there for a grotesque SoKai moment. SoKai is a major fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back