• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message from the KINGDOM - Release date for Re:Coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycat27_2003

Awards
I see the game being released next fall. Days was released last Sept, BBS this Sept. They might continue this pattern with Re:coded. And I see Kh:3D being released the fall of 2012.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I see the game being released next fall. Days was released last Sept, BBS this Sept. They might continue this pattern with Re:coded. And I see Kh:3D being released the fall of 2012.

I can give you 3 reasons right off the bat why Re:Coded will be released this year.

1. The Story is done, Re:Coded has the same story as Coded. Therefore no story development
2. Re:Coded is a remake, remakes take much much less time than original games.
3. Voice acting and command translations are already finished for the english version, meaning they are already deep into development.

So the game will come out in America this year, i'm 99.99% sure of that.
recoded1.jpg

See, the english version is already deep into development

raycat27_2003

Awards
I can give you 3 reasons right off the bat why Re:Coded will be released this year.

1. The Story is done, Re:Coded has the same story as Coded. Therefore no story development
2. Re:Coded is a remake, remakes take much much less time than original games.
3. Voice acting and command translations are already finished for the english version, meaning they are already deep into development.

So the game will come out in America this year, i'm 99.99% sure of that.
recoded1.jpg

See, the english version is already deep into development

If you that sure, why didn't they say anything about it at E3??

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If you that sure, why didn't they say anything about it at E3??

Probably because it's not as big as BBS and KH3D. But I would expect to see more of Re:Coded in the next month or so, if not then, atleast we'll hear more by August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back