• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message from the Kingdom - New Entry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Says you can download "Hikari" as a ringtone for your phone, and download the music video onto your PSP. Unfortunately, this is of course only for anyone living inside Japan.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Link is where? I can't find anything in your post.

B

Blade5468

I assume Lissar took the link off since no one here can use it for any purpose :X

Axens

Banned
Can someone translate japanese? I cant understand anything on the page sans the game titles >_<

Edit: Yahoo did it for me. The page is saying something about Utada Hikari singing the song for the game

Utada [hikaru] sings, the arrival of the theme song “light” of KINGDOM HEARTS Birht by Sleep is (R), presently at [rekochiyoku] is in the midst of transmitting! In addition also music “of the [kingudamuhatsu]” series collectively is in the midst of transmitting. Please try accessing by all means with carrying! The utilization method of PlayStation®Store and as for details please view this “PlayStation®Store PlayStation.com(Japan)b‚±‚ê‚©‚ç‚Í‚¶‚ß‚éPlayStation®Store which from the utilization method this of PlayStation®Store is begun” Concerning PlayStation®Network “PlayStation®Network information” PlayStation.com(Japan)bPlayStation®Network The PlayStation®Store utilization methodological “Media Go software” with PC

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
If you look up a few posts you'll see that I've already posted the info that was in these particular entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back