• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The problem is that they wanted to focus on 2.8 until it's release and not overshadow it with KH3, so releasing KH3 info in december wouldn't be a smart move anymore now.
how kh3 news going to overshadow we dont know what we going to get it could been a small trailer or even world annocment the only thing that overshaow 2.8 is kh3 reasle date and that not happing soon the new could also showing up kair and riku new outfits maybe more world annoucents

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
how kh3 news going to overshadow we dont know what we going to get it could been a small trailer or even world annocment the only thing that overshaow 2.8 is kh3 reasle date and that not happing soon the new could also showing up kair and riku new outfits maybe more world annoucents

The second people get KH3 news, that's basically all they'd care about for that time being. Doing that shortly before 2.8 releases instead of focusing on that so people want to buy it wouldn't be a clever move to me.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The second people get KH3 news, that's basically all they'd care about for that time being. Doing that shortly before 2.8 releases instead of focusing on that so people want to buy it wouldn't be a clever move to me.
dont you want to start a momuetum though going forward going to next year i mean we going to have plenty of time to see kh3 news next year so maybe like start out small like showing the new outfits with kairi and riku along 2.8 final trailer woont be a idea

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
dont you want to start a momuetum though going forward going to next year i mean we going to have plenty of time to see kh3 news next year so maybe like start out small like showing the new outfits with kairi and riku along 2.8 final trailer woont be a idea

I don't get what you're saying at all, sorry.
My point is: I don't think that if they wanted to wait with KH3 news until 2.8 releases, they should show KH3 news in december still.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope SE is through with that for a while after the FF XV disaster.
Besides, KH3 can't possibly be as far in development as FF XV was in march this year.
FF XV disaster? That sounds interesting. What happend?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I don't get what you're saying at all, sorry.
My point is: I don't think that if they wanted to wait with KH3 news until 2.8 releases, they should show KH3 news in december still.
okay you confuse me as well thank for clear it up for me though i was trying this dealy should have no affect on kh 3 this winter

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
FF XV disaster? That sounds interesting. What happend?

They made a big fuss about the Uncovered event (where they told the players the release date: 9/30) and then the game was delayed a month ago to 11/29. It's kinda embarassing and I don't wish for any of this to happen to KH3.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
They made a big fuss about the Uncovered event (where they told the players the release date: 9/30) and then the game was delayed a month ago to 11/29. It's kinda embarassing and I don't wish for any of this to happen to KH3.
it not disney are a smart company and nomura well is smart person a well

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
They delayed a video game a month before it's release by 2 months. Yeah, that's a disaster all right.

Muke

whatever
Awards
They delayed a video game a month before it's release by 2 months. Yeah, that's a disaster all right.
hat's not the point. They didn't just 'delay it'.
It really was a disaster, because nearly the whole event was solely to announce the release date people have been waiting for 10 years. They screwed up.

What are you even talking about?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

What does Disney have to do with delays?
It's not like they could say "hey, you guys aren't finished developing? Well, we don't care, release it already!"

JR199913 said:

I don't even care about that. Delays are a commong thing.
It's the fact that they made a fucking big event about the release date only to say "hah. nope. gon delay it. sorriiiii" that drives me mad.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
What does Disney have to do with delays?
It's not like they could say "hey, you guys aren't finished developing? Well, we don't care, release it already!
i was talking about uncovered event not delay i mean disney is smart company to not have unovered event and normura is a smart man to know kh3 doest need an uncovered event

7th_heaven

Awards
First, I must apologise. As was stated today, due to the adjustment of contiguous titles, our estimated release date for KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 of December 2016 has become (for Japan) the 12th January 2017.

Thanks FF15
:mad:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'd be down for no drop bar, but then when would you switch between the two?

I think that's a rather small problem. You could have to switch after a world or a certain world segment has been completed by one character, and also freely at will.
"Force-switching" could be a possibility during regular gameplay and "dropping at will" after playing through it.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
hat's not the point. They didn't just 'delay it'.
It really was a disaster, because nearly the whole event was solely to announce the release date people have been waiting for 10 years. They screwed up.

I don't even care about that. Delays are a commong thing.
It's the fact that they made a diddlying big event about the release date only to say "hah. nope. gon delay it. sorriiiii" that drives me mad.
Wait, they made a whole event around a release date? For a game people have been waiting 10 years, and then delayed that release? Man... how does one even...

Yeah... I'm not sure how common delays are. Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and KH 3 are the first games I'm actively following. But delays shouldn't be a common thing.
I'd be down for no drop bar, but then when would you switch between the two?
Wrong thread buddy. http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...om-hearts-hd-dream-drop-distance-footage.html

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
First, I must apologise. As was stated today, due to the adjustment of contiguous titles, our estimated release date for KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 of December 2016 has become (for Japan) the 12th January 2017.

Thanks FF15
:mad:

They delayed all of his projects for Versus, they delayed Versus for everything else, they gave him the boot and now XV is pushing his projects even further down the line. Must feel nice. :(

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
They delayed all of his projects for Versus, the delayed Versus for everything else, they gave him the boot and now XV is pushing his projects even further down the line. Must feel nice. :(
to be fair they didnt know what nomura was doinf with verus or xv but it kind of low the way you put it that way

WastedPenguin

Awards
Really cool guy. Cant believe that its almost 15 years since KH 1 released...time flies so fast.
And btw, im so happy to see Darkside heartless returning! I really hope to have them in both 0.2 and KH3 as bossfights because i really missed those bosses in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back