• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message at the end of KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General)

I don't know, guys. The "he" might be Sora. :|a

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Alright rather than continuing to copypasta stuff in here and putting it through google translate, you guys can just go here: y3DSzƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc 3D U—ªEƒlƒ^ƒoƒŒƒXƒŒ

Ending details are from comment 60ish onward.
Latest notable things:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
That sounds so depressing :( geez KH3D really is a game changer and this isn't even from "the longest cutscene EVAR".

TerravsVentus

I hope someone releases a video tonight.

loke13

When Sora wakes up, only Riku is recognized as a Keyblade Master.
This kinda makes me angry and happy on one hand Sora's the underdog again and everybody loves the underdog :D on the other hand... THIS IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR HAD A TARGET PAINTED ON HIS BACK THE MOMENT HE STEPPED INTO THE ROS!! ARG!!! CUT HIM SOME SLACK!

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MinerKing

I don't even...I really can't wait to see how this is all strung together. Why exactly Sora falls into darkness and everything. I bet that fight with Ven's armor is going to be amazing.

Awards

To be fair, I don't think Sora has what it takes to be a Master yet. He's had it easier than a lot of folks in the series for quite some time, whereas Riku really had to work his way back up to the top. The ending is fitting, IMO.

Awards

I wonder what our new keyslinger's key looks like.

Could it be...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TerravsVentus

Riku becoming a Master makes sense. He's a Bishōnen character.

Furthermore, Lea getting the Keyblade is a foreshadowing to the second Keyblade War. More people will begin to wield the keyblade. It will become commonplace by the time of KH3 and Xehanort Saga will end with the Second War.

loke13

To be fair, I don't think Sora has what it takes to be a Master yet. He's had it easier than a lot of folks in the series for quite some time, whereas Riku really had to work his way back up to the top. The ending is fitting, IMO.
What?

He saw his hometown get destroyed, his oldest and best friend tried to KILL HIM, the girl he had a crush on got kidnapped by said friend and the evilest villains out there, not to mention he had to deal with a megalomaniac with a god-complex who had just possessed said friend and wanted to use his crushes heart to become some sort of God-being and plunge the universe into everlasting DARKNESSSSSSSSSS and to top it all off he had to seal his best best friend behind enemy lines.

All at the age of 14 :/

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

My friend finished translating it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awesome thanks a lot Roku and your friend :D

So let's see 1st of all the message: I think that foreshadows KH3. At least that's how i see it. It might be and HD remaster or BBSv2 on PSvita. Isn't Vita considered an HD handheld? I might be wrong.

All these exciting stuff in the translations. Can't wait.

Also +1 for KHInsider for figuring half of the game.

Awards

re: Sora

While that might all be true, I would still argue that he's had it a lot easier than... plenty of major characters in the series. The BBS trio, Roxas, Axel, and Xion, Riku, and such. Sora, while facing some tough circumstances, still got to be the hero and still got a (relatively) happy ending. I feel like the worst things that have personally happened to him are him turning into a Heartless and getting his memories messed with in CoM. Heck, he wasn't even the intended wielder for the Keyblade. (Note: I do like Sora, I just don't think he's Master material).

Riku, though... he made mistakes. Huge mistakes that he had to learn from, and I think he most definitely did. His experience with darkness and coming to terms with it give him a level of experience that Sora lacks.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

While that might all be true, I would still argue that he's had it a lot easier than... plenty of major characters in the series. The BBS trio, Roxas, Axel, and Xion, Riku, and such. Sora, while facing some tough circumstances, still got to be the hero and still got a (relatively) happy ending. I feel like the worst things that have personally happened to him are him turning into a Heartless and getting his memories messed with in CoM. Heck, he wasn't even the intended wielder for the Keyblade. (Note: I do like Sora, I just don't think he's Master material).

Riku, though... he made mistakes. Huge mistakes that he had to learn from, and I think he most definitely did. His experience with darkness and coming to terms with it give him a level of experience that Sora lacks.

Also remember Sora bragged that the Mark Of Mastey would be easy, while Riku had doubts about if he was qualified.

loke13

Just because other characters went through more crap than Sora doesn't negate or belittle the trials he's had to go through. Sora has earned the right to be a Keyblade Master, and besides Aqua was named Master before she ever went through the crap in BBS being a Keyblade Master is about strength of Heart not who went through the most shit in life.

Also remember Sora bragged that the Mark Of Mastey would be easy, while Riku had doubts about if he was qualified.
That's just plain old confidence after saving the universe twice I think he's entitled to it.

Radar

Bronze Member

Goodness you are right.

The most interesting thing to me in the 13 darknesses.

Radar

Bronze Member

Goodness you are right.

The most interesting thing to me in the 13 darknesses.
Also sora starting kh3 all by himself on his new 'journey' is a way to make that game's beginning all desperate and depressing.

Awards

The difference is that Aqua had years of training. Sora basically got the Keyblade handed to him, even if he later earned it. :/ I'm not saying his trials are meaningless, but I personally feel like Sora's had it easy at the expense of others. Not that he intended it to be so, but Sora hasn't spent ten years in a sleep coma, been trapped in the realm of darkness, lost his heart to the main villain in the series, or ended up forgotten by everyone else. Again, and this is just my opinion, I feel like Sora has a lot of growing to do before he should get the title. I like that, for once, Sora isn't the big victor in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back