• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mes Chansons Préférées

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I've recently become bored with the music I listen to these days, so decided to borrow one of my mother's French CDs (she doesn't listen to music much, so she didn't mind) and I had already heard her playing this one, and liked what I heard, so I gave it a try.

I must say, I was pretty impressed. It was the first I'd heard of Kidzup and it's making me crave more of their albums. There isn't much musical variety, but what's there (a lot of piano chords and fun drum beats, and a few brass sounds here and there) is very raw and exciting. There are a good deal of tracks in there (16 I believe, it depends which edition you buy) and I think it would be enough to keep anyone's musical tastes satisfied for a while. It's kind of obscure though, so I'm not sure how many of you would know of it, but those that don't should definately check it out. It's pretty awesome. You may not understand the language though, but I doubt that would be a problem, lol.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I recall my father going through a french music phase. And this bands (artists?) name is enough for me to want to have listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back