• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Merry Christmas Drake&Josh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah ever since Josh lost all that weight the show really lost it's charm.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I actually still like this show. I don't really care about the Christmas special because they should probably stop making new stuff, but I always watch re-runs and they make me laugh I don't know why.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I thought all Nick shows were dead. And Drake and Josh had their series finale, but whatever. Josh does look funny lol, he should've kept his other hairstyle

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I thought this show died. This is most likely the only show I would ever watch on Nick. I might consider watching it.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I thought this show died. This is most likely the only show I would ever watch on Nick. I might consider watching it.
I'm probably going to watch it. It's usually somewhat funny, though annoying. And I know this doesn't apply to all viewers, but there are some hot girls sometimes.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Josh.

Oh, Josh. What's with the hair? And the shirt? And the neck-beard?
Not a good look for him. No, no.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
The show did die, but I still can't wait for it because crazy Steve is in it. I love crazy steve who also play Spencer on iCarly[ONLY reason why i watch I Carly.Other than Spencer on that show, everyone else sucks >/]

Josh

Silver Member
The show did die, but I still can't wait for it because crazy Steve is in it. I love crazy steve who also play Spencer on iCarly[ONLY reason why i watch I Carly.Other than Spencer on that show, everyone else sucks >/]

LOL ME TOO

A

Azrael

Holy ****! Josh looks like he's on crack or what!

Fuck this.

Who's going to watch Colbert's Christmas Special?

Obito

Awards
Lol Everybody says Josh looks like he's on crack.It's definitely the loss of weight and Unshaved beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back