• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Meristation Interviews Tai Yasue: No European Dub for 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anniinan

If he had the opportunity to include a Frozen world in Kingdom Hearts, he imagines that the world would share similarities to the snow mountain in the Land of Dragons (Mulan) and incorporate musical elements like those used in Atlantica (The Little Mermaid).

My feeling when i read this.

SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL. Why don't they THINK instead of taking the easy way out by just doing the obvioius and making thee Frozen world crappy, hated and meaningless. It just has so much potential, just think about the themes, Elsa's powers, Hans' twisted lust for power.........

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He was saying what he'd personally like, not what would actually happen. Besides, no world has been confirmed for KH3 outside of Twilight Town.

anniinan

He was saying what he'd personally like, not what would actually happen. Besides, no world has been confirmed for KH3 outside of Twilight Town.

All the fingers crossed it stays that way. :D Please no more good for nothing minigame musical worlds without any proper meaning to the main plot as far as I'm conserned.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
All the fingers crossed it stays that way. :D Please no more good for nothing minigame musical worlds without any proper meaning to the main plot as far as I'm conserned.

I liked Alantica, it was a optional world, you weren't forced to do it. Plus you're overreacting over nothing, besides there's only so much youcould do with Frozen without being a cut and paste plot from the movie.u

damn

Re: Meristation Interviews Tai Yasue: No European Dub for 2.5, Possibilities for Frozen in KH3

I never even heard of these characters except Magus who is a character of FF VI.

futurama-fry-not-sure-if-just-getting-older-and-bitter-or-if-this-generation-is-really-as-dumb-as-it-seems.jpg

Also not playing Chrono Trigger=Sacrilege...SACRILEGE I TELL YOU
Best game Square ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back