• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mere Shell, Time's Teller Light's Will, Darkness Shell & Savage Slayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
Just wanting to be sure my game isn't messing with me... To get the Mere Shell, Time's Teller Light's Will, Darkness Shell & Savage Slayer trophies you'd need to meet their respective requirements for every character, right? Just beating all of the secret bosses and Unversed Missions with one character wont unlock them?

And for the Adventurer Trophies you'd need to complete the entire journal, minigames and all I believe? Again, just checking to be sure.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
The batch of Trophies in the first paragraph can be obtained with a single character, and the trophies will unlock; so you don't have to do it for all three unless you're going for the Adventurer Trophy. And if you're going for Adventurer, you'll wind up getting them all regardless.

The Adventurer trophies do indeed require the entire Journal to be complete; including recording all the minigames in the Journal. Luckily you can do the Rumble Racing parts in the Mirage Arena, as well as the Command Board stuff as well, which'll help you kill two birds with one stone.

Xelon99

Awards
I've got the Secret Boss defeated with only Aqua and got them indeed. But the Savage Slayer for beating all Unversed Missions didn't pop. I suppose because they are on different locations for some characters, you'd need to get 3 stars on all characters then?

I won't be going for the Adventurer ones though... that would mean I'd have to finish Ice Cream Beat and I am just horrible at that game. Funny how a minigame is harder than a secret boss who can kill you in a few seconds..

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I call that the Fish Principle, because you can defeat the evil king Ganon but are still too weak to pull in a fish. That'll always be the winner for me, because apparently Link can't use the same skill set to accomplish a similar goal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back