• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Merchandise: BBS Keyblade Keychains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotemoOishii

I just got an email from Square Enix about their booth at New York comic con and they posted a picture of Ventus' keyblade. Here are the images and link to their site.
674_2.jpg
675_2.jpg
676_2.jpg

https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/Sq...d=1&categoryId=14&sid=12866537902642rP8kuHlkF

They are selling at $19.99. A heavy price tag but I can't pretend I'm not considering it. Especially Ventus' Wayward Wind X3

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: BBS Keyblade Keychains

Finally!
I was hopeing they'ed put these out for a while. Do want! :D

THE GAME

These were released in Japan a pretty long time ago, but I don't remember if they were released in other countries yet, so I don't know if this is a new find or not.

DeathByKeyblade

i really like the colour of ven's. if the other two had multiple shades as well they would be epic

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I bought Ven's in Japan. Pretty well made. :D

But Terra's Blade is sadly not very accurately crafted. The handle-part at least.

TotemoOishii

Figures cause Japan gets everything first, even Re:Coded which was made for foreign release lol. It did say in the email that it was newly released merchandise so maybe it just came out in America. There's also a Jack Skellington figurine that was included with the new stuff.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ironically, I don't think I saw those keyblade keychains at NYCC for Terra, Ven, or Aqua. They could have always been there, maybe I just didn't see them or something.

denizenofevil

I ordered Ven and Aqua's last week. I'm still waiting for it to be delivered though. I didn't like Terra's keyblade so I didn't get that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back