• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Meows Art thread, cuz why not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow Wow

Awards
Hello fellow members of KHI,

I have been taking drawing seriously for about 5 years and been drawing independently from media for about 2 years. During the past school year(10 months) I have noticed that my improvement is stagnating. I know I have much to work on so I am taking to the internet to get feedback from others. So anything I post here is up for criticism. Tear it apart in the kindest manner you can. :)

I won't post ALL of my art here. Only the stuff I feel like putting out there. And all pictures will be brought to you by a potato camera.

First up we have a fire elf type person. I don't have much to sayother than I bombed the perspective and fire on the staff. That's that.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hello fellow members of KHI,

I have been taking drawing seriously for about 5 years and been drawing independently from media for about 2 years. During the past school year(10 months) I have noticed that my improvement is stagnating. I know I have much to work on so I am taking to the internet to get feedback from others. So anything I post here is up for criticism. Tear it apart in the kindest manner you can. :)

I won't post ALL of my art here. Only the stuff I feel like putting out there. And all pictures will be brought to you by a potato camera.

First up we have a fire elf type person. I don't have much to sayother than I bombed the perspective and fire on the staff. That's that.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
*looks at it* Woah!
*looks at it again* Woah......
WOAH!
That's nice Meow Wow! :OOO
I love how the colors of her hair is like fire with the different shades and mixes of red, orange and yellow. But the fire on the staff looks pretty good! Indeed keep up the good work! :D

Meow Wow

Awards
So not too long ago the app I occasionally draw on added a symmetry tool. Needless to say I had some fun doodling with it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back