• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mentions of Heart in Disney movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna958

As I see it, i believe they chose the disney worlds they did because of mentionings of Heart in the movies.As these two examples show..

1. Lyric of "A whole new world" from aladdin:"Now when did you last let your heart decide"

2. In Hercules, Zeus said that its the strength of heart that makes a true hero

If you can think of any others plz reply on this post, thank you.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Most Disney movies have a theme similar to that. "Friendship" "Kindness" "Courage" All the things KH is about.

Arianna958

it also shows that its not whats on the outside, but inside that counts, thats what aladdin is about, idk if they have that in kingdom hearts, not any parts i know of anyway.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
it also shows that its not whats on the outside, but inside that counts, thats what aladdin is about, idk if they have that in kingdom hearts, not any parts i know of anyway.

I'm not sure KH, but in Beauty and the Beast, that applies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, the Organization Members don't posses true memories, but surely they are sad/depressed deep down.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Disney movies emphasize friendship, love, kindness, courage, inner beauty (lol) and intelligence. Those virtues are also emphasized in KH, especially friendship. I doubt it's just because of hearts, although we could probably find mentions to hearts in all Disney movies.

Wicked

absurdiam
Heart is the main theme of every disney movie.

Actually every movie has some form of love in it.

A

Azrael

Disney movies always emphasize friendships, something that is important in KH

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
As I see it, i believe they chose the disney worlds they did because of mentionings of Heart in the movies.As these two examples show..

1. Lyric of "A whole new world" from aladdin:"Now when did you last let your heart decide"

2. In Hercules, Zeus said that its the strength of heart that makes a true hero

If you can think of any others plz reply on this post, thank you.

Nice catch, but you got it backwards.
It's no coincedence that the themes fit, but it's KH modeled after them, not the other way around.

C

Charlie

Well that's the thing.

Disney's always been infatuated with emphasizing the importance of heart felt decisions, dreams, inner strength, etc.
Nomura figured it'd be a cake walk to tie them into the concept of 'hearts' in KH with the whole bits about how a strong heart can push you through impossible - seeming situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back