• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

Actually, we don't know that. We have nothing saying it's possible. Us also lacking anything clearly saying it's impossible doesn't make it possible in the least.

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
See?
I can be confusing and make no sense, too.
After all, It would be funny if thats what Unbirths turn out to be.
Although I highly doubt it, just because their name doesn't sound like that at all.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
See?
I can be confusing and make no sense, too.

Ummm how does this sentence not make sense?

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence." Think about it.
If you dont have evidence that something does exist does not mean that you have evidence that something doesn't exist.
in other words
Just because you dont have evidence that something is there,that does not mean that something isn't actually there.

But no, as far as we know, Memory cannot take a physical form.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
dont know yet. if so xion could of been born in castle oblivion during Com

Durrr, Xion joined the Organization when all CoM Members were still alive - and in TWTNW so they could be present in her joining "ceremony".
Henceforth, Xion joined the Org before CoM, which means that without a doubt, she was born even prior.

If either of the two is an Unbirth, I'd put my money on Naminé.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Uh... we actually do, for that one.
Even if you don't count KH1 Kairi popping up next to Sora being a Memory, Castle Oblivion is all about just that - taking Memories and giving them a physical form xD;
I waz gonna say that. D:

in CO, they made cards from sora's memory, in which sora visited later on. physicaly I think.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I waz gonna say that. D:

If I had a rep point penny for every time I heard that...

in CO, they made cards from sora's memory, in which sora visited later on. physicaly I think.

you have it on backwards. The Memories from Sora's Heart were imprinted in the cards, yes, but it wasn't the Memories that Sora visited in - the Memories dictated how the floors in Castle Oblivion looked like.
Seeing how Sora was physically in Castle Oblivion, he was physically in areas that looked like his Memories.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Uh... we actually do, for that one.
Even if you don't count KH1 Kairi popping up next to Sora being a Memory, Castle Oblivion is all about just that - taking Memories and giving them a physical form xD;

*slaps forhead*
Geez I guess I need to do some replaying of the KH games. Im just not rememebering the simple things Dx

Master Riku 789

Well here is my theory. What if an unbirth is something that was never meant to be born. An example would be, If someone took the memory of Kairi and gave it a physical form then the result would be a remnant of kairi, a part of her that was never meant to be born. So lets say Namine was actually the memories that Roxas was supposed to receive but due to the way he was born the Memories were consumed by darkness and Namine was the result of this. Which would explain why Roxas and Xion(If she's kairi's nobody) don't have any memory of their past life. Now why no one knew what an unbirth was during KH2, so Ansem and Namine could only assume that Namine was a nobody. But we can't be sure.

As we saw in COM, Sora's memory could only take form because of CO and/or Organization XIII. So creating an unbirth naturally is a rare thing unless someone or something causes the memory to become an unbirth. This suggested that someone was making the unbirths artificialy. So my only guess is, MX was taking people's memory by force and emersing those memories in darkness, thus creating the unbirth's.

Plus there was this quote by Nomura:
Organization XIII treasures their Memories because Memories are similar to the heart.

So if a heart consumed by darkness can create a heartless, then memories consumed by darkness may create something, perhaps an unbirth. Since memories and hearts are so similar.

So it seems very likely that Memories consumed by darkness creates an unbirth.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So lets say Namine was actually the memories that Roxas was supposed to receive but due to the way he was born the Memories were consumed by darkness and Namine was the result of this.
It explains Roxas, yet without relation to Xion Now why no one knew what an unbirth was during KH2, so Ansem and Namine could only assume that Namine was a nobody. But we can't be sure.
So if a heart consumed by darkness can create a heartless, then memories consumed by darkness may create something, perhaps an unbirth. Since memories and hearts are so similar.

I called Shotgun -

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...amin-origin-take-2-not-unbirth-theory-xd.html

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back