• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory of Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I dunno whether you guys notice this bt i explained....

Xehanort is actually a castaway and suddenly wound up at Hollow Bastion in Radiant Garden....he had no memories of his life before and there he met Ansem for the first time and he took him in....Xehanort then agreed to become a test subject for Ansem's experiments in the hopes he would recover his memories but unfortunately, the experiment did nt give him what he desires, instead giving him the power of darkness.....

I think that Xehanort is a good person bt somehow he was manipulated by the power of darkness frm Ansem's experiment....turning him into an evil person.....and also in the secret ending of KH2, one of the words says "Memory of Xehanort"

Nomura did say that the next KH will continue frm Sora's story.....maybe KH3 will reveal Xehanort's life on who he is.....so wat do you guys think? It is possible?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
dats okay....bt i think e ones who oredy play KH2 would know bout this since we didnt know what Xehanort's life is....

Last edited:

Stryder_sdc

I get what u mean, i think most people beleive that "memories of Xehanort" was a tribute or memories other people had of xehanort, and KH3 would be based around the knowledge and power of Xehanort memories....as if he at some point held some knowledge tat could open up a power source stronger than that of kingdom hearts and on purposly forgot, but no someone has awakened those dormant memories.

Stryder_sdc

so keyblade war, chasers, memories of Xehanort, what im thinking is maybe Xehanort used to be a guy in the armored suit (not one fo the ones in the secret ending) who are called chasers, and discovered something so powerful, didnt tell anyone and either on purposly lost his memories or someone made him lose those memories, now the other chasers need the 3 keyblades to unlock kingdom hearts and find xehanorts heart to retreive the memories. im thinking the keyblade war could be because the armor guys use keyblades and summon new creatures who use all those keyblades, or turn the keyblades into super heartless

RikusDarkHalf

nice idea about the whole thing but I was thinking that at the very end you see a shadowy figure and that was him but he might be in armor i dont know and we wont for like anoter 3 years or more

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
That is indeed an awesome theory, I have slight doubt due to many theories I have heard, but this one tops those theories it's indeed possible, so there's a two way for the titlenow

Keyblade Master = Sora KH1
The Lost 2 = Riku and Sora KH:COM 1 1/2
Xehanort's Memories = Xehanort and Xemnas? Or just Xehanort KH2
Chasers = The mysterious knihgts KH3 2 1/2
Keyblade War = ??? (Mysterious knights again?) KH3/KH4

And now this one, which talks about it revolving aruond Xehanort, which makes even more sense then the KH idea, it would be nice to know more about Xehanort as well, I would like to know what he was before bidding into the darkness. ^^ I hope your theory is right, cause I love it.

Stryder_sdc

wow, someone like MY theory, loving this....im just trying to think of how the many keyblades fit into it, all i can think of is that many are made and when u attach a keyblade it swaps with one of the many in the 4 fields

RenoTurk

recca_20 said:
no sense for me.. sorry

Recca_20, if you dont understand then why bother to post here =)

(I noticed that you have been spamming little too much in KH2 with stupid/pointless posts instead of some intelligicane posts. Please posts something useful which you does rarely.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, 3 Knights could be Sora, and whoever, but it could be Chasers.

Kairi's grandmother says that Keyblade war happens before so history repeat again, so Keyblade War 2 would happens again?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
haha! thanks, Xaldin! I would make sense and we may get to see Xehanort's life in KH3 bfore e events of KH n KH2

Last edited:

RenoTurk

Xigbar said:
haha! thanks, Xaldin! I would make sense and we may get to see Xehanort's life in KH3 bfore e events of KH n KH2

Well, Keyblade War happens, according to Kairi's grandmother but they are showing that KeyBlade War 2 going to happen or were they showing old war?

Stryder_sdc

I think i may have another theory, BARE WITH ME THIS IS A LONG ONE,

what if an ancient race who made the keyblades had a faction that left, beleiving their power should be used to conquere not save and named themselves the chasers, they then started making loads of keyblades to fight the original faction, in a huge war of keyblade against keyblade, no one could win, so the good guys made 3 keyblades of light dark and twilight, more powerful than anyothers using a super power source and gave them 2 3 warriors who became the first keyblade masters, defeated the chasers and left their keyblades.
after many years the 3 warriors learnt of a prophecy that the most powerful chaser ever (Xehanort) would go after the power used to make the 3 blades, so they returned to where they left their keyblades, just as Xehanort was arriving. They defeated Xehanort, but realising if they destroyed him before he went after the power source, they removed his memories, and stored them in a secret part of Kingdom Hearts, and used the Keyblades power to lock it (hence y the keyblades can lock and unlock the heart of worlds), put Xehonart into stasis sending him through avoid and took the keyblades to different worlds untill they were once again needed. when Xehonart was escaped and ended up in Hollow Bastion the 3 keyblades awoke and chose masters. Xehanort opened Kingdom Hearts and was not destroyed but entered and found his memories after years of searching.... enter KH3

RenoTurk

Stryder_sdc said:
I think i may have another theory, BARE WITH ME THIS IS A LONG ONE,

what if an ancient race who made the keyblades had a faction that left, beleiving their power should be used to conquere not save and named themselves the chasers, they then started making loads of keyblades to fight the original faction, in a huge war of keyblade against keyblade, no one could win, so the good guys made 3 keyblades of light dark and twilight, more powerful than anyothers using a super power source and gave them 2 3 warriors who became the first keyblade masters, defeated the chasers and left their keyblades.
after many years the 3 warriors learnt of a prophecy that the most powerful chaser ever (Xehanort) would go after the power used to make the 3 blades, so they returned to where they left their keyblades, just as Xehanort was arriving. They defeated Xehanort, but realising if they destroyed him before he went after the power source, they removed his memories, and stored them in a secret part of Kingdom Hearts, and used the Keyblades power to lock it (hence y the keyblades can lock and unlock the heart of worlds), put Xehonart into stasis sending him through avoid and took the keyblades to different worlds untill they were once again needed. when Xehonart was escaped and ended up in Hollow Bastion the 3 keyblades awoke and chose masters. Xehanort opened Kingdom Hearts and was not destroyed but entered and found his memories after years of searching.... enter KH3

Sound Reasonable theories, Also good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back