• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory of Xeanhort- the ACTUAL memory of him.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Note: im sorry if this was posted before im kinda new. Dont flame!

Some people may have thought memory of Xeanhort meant remembering him , or in memory of him. But if you look at ansems report 1-

Firstly, I will carry out experiments to seek out the depths of the human heart.
One of my six disciples, Xehanort, has volunteered himself as a test subject.
Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in,
he has become a youth who serves me well.

At that time, he had lost his memories entirely, but afterwards he began to
exhibit a remarkable inquisitive mind.
He absorbed my teachings incredibly
quickly, and amassed a deep knowledge.
He is somewhat undeveloped in maturity, but this problem is due to his youth.

SO maybe Xeanhort was one of the Chasers in the video ( meaning it was a past video) and he lost a battle along with his memory.

Edit: Also look at this part.

If I can seek Xehanort's heart through psychological experiments, I may also be
able to unlock his sealed-off past.
It seems that another of my disciples, Even, also has a strong interest in
Xehanort's memories.

Maybe Xeanhort remembers his past and is planning something, which is why mickey sent the letter.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Tetsuya Nomura Interview said:
Who are the 3 armoured people?

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Does that say something to you? Meh...

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Bah, go ahead and ruin my theory in the first post :( there could have been more chasers that werent shown.

Twilight Town

The Silent Soldier said:
Does that say something to you? Meh...

Well, the theory could actually still work, if it said that Xehanort is the (cloaked?) figure that approaches at the end of the secret video, or that he merely was involved in the events of teh secret video somehow.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
violent_anger said:
for consideration, you must read deeper then xehanort. the anagrams for xehanort-x= "no heart" "another"

memories of another no heart

VA, you could still be right along with him. That could be what Xehanort's memories reveal.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Drew, not drawn, which means he could,ve drew them a long time ago
Viva la Theory

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
xXxCloud said:
Note: im sorry if this was posted before im kinda new. Dont flame!

Some people may have thought memory of Xeanhort meant remembering him , or in memory of him. But if you look at ansems report 1-

Firstly, I will carry out experiments to seek out the depths of the human heart.
One of my six disciples, Xehanort, has volunteered himself as a test subject.
Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in,
he has become a youth who serves me well.

At that time, he had lost his memories entirely, but afterwards he began to
exhibit a remarkable inquisitive mind.
He absorbed my teachings incredibly
quickly, and amassed a deep knowledge.
He is somewhat undeveloped in maturity, but this problem is due to his youth.

SO maybe Xeanhort was one of the Chasers in the video ( meaning it was a past video) and he lost a battle along with his memory.

Edit: Also look at this part.

If I can seek Xehanort's heart through psychological experiments, I may also be
able to unlock his sealed-off past.
It seems that another of my disciples, Even, also has a strong interest in
Xehanort's memories.

Maybe Xeanhort remembers his past and is planning something, which is why mickey sent the letter.

You can't go an assume that those three Knights are chasers, they could be somthing entirely different.

Besides Nomura stated that the 3 people in the Secret Ending was brand new characters you can rule that thought out.

But the forth person that is walking out of the shadows could be anyone. But I'm not going to think about that one.lol

I seriously doubt that Mickey gave Sora and the gang a letter that warned them about how Xehanort's memories have returned.

Since Xehanort was casted out of Riku's body, I kind of think that he is around in some kind of cloak as a super heartless.

But if Xehanort's memories returned, do you really think that he would let anybody know? Especially Mickey, why would Xehanort even let himself be scene in the presence of a Keyblade wielder such as Mickey?

My bet is that he is probably around somewhere in hiding waiting for the oppurtunity to gain more power.

I think that the Whole Memory of Xehanort thing was just to show that Xehanort's memory is very important.

I don't think it has anything to do with the stuff that happened in the Secret Ending. Though I do belive that the Secret Ending did take place in the past. But I belive that the Main Story takes place in the Future.

Xehanort=No Heart unscrambled without an X.

Maybe Xehanort's name is not really Xehanort at all, maybe it was a nickname that was given to him, because he was ruthless on the battlefield and he cared for no one, when he put them out of their misery.

Maybe since he lost his memories due to many battles and some kind of magic, he could not remeber his true name and only thought of himself as No Heart, but his brain was probably screwed up at the moment and he introduced him self to Ansem The Wise as Xehanort.

Last edited:

King_of_Hearts

My KH3 manga I wrote had a similar idea to yours. The three keyblade masters from the war were knights. And xenohort was one of them, however after giving their keyblade up years ago, 3 chasers whos armour was forged to look identical to the three knights return to the place of the keyblade war to claim the keyblade for they beleive they, like the original knights are destined to weild them

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Xemmories said:
Xehanort= No Heart...no heart=heartless...could Xehanort be a heartless???
Xehanort= Another...another what???

Xehanort is so confusing :confused:

But Xehanort was a full being to begin with.
When Ansem the Wise found Xehanort he was whole.
Later Ansem did some experiments on Xehanort's heart.

Then Xehanort casted off his body and soul, which became Xemnas.

What was left was Xehanort's heartless. He was only darkness intill he joined up with Riku, and taken over his body. That resulted in Xehanort having a human appearence.

The Xehanort in the past was a full human being, but later he would become nothing but a strong heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back