• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

Casey Anthony will get what's coming to her.

CaseyAnthony_DexterMorgan_RezaEvol-800x600.jpg

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I wouldn't feel very sorry for her if that happened, but killing her won't bring her daughter back, and the person who did it would only get into trouble themselves.
Tch only if they get caught.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Its almost comedic how Memory Master thinks he is superior to everyone and he is always right. If you ever get into politics, I bet you'll be the first to get into a scandal.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Its almost comedic how Memory Master thinks he is superior to everyone and he is always right. If you ever get into politics, I bet you'll be the first to get into a scandal.

83 <33

The media would eat him alive, but I personally think he'd never make it in an election.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

It was the people on the Jury. I honestly believe they decided the case because A.) There was seven women, they probably didn't trust George because he got defensive on the stand. But how can you blame George? He was being accused of all this stuff. I mean i'm surprised he didn't lose his cool in there. If it was me I would have gone off the wall of being accussed of those things.

B.) They didn't like the prosecution attorneys.

I don't think they based this on the evidence. I don't think they payed much attention to the evidence at all. If they had then they would have taken weeks to deliberate.

You clearly have very little understanding of what the purpose of a jury is. The entire purpose of their existence is to be an unbiased party, which they were. You're only kidding yourself if you think they based a a case that had this much media coverage on personal bias toward the prosecution. What reason did they have to not like them? Were they a bit smug? Sure, they figured it would be an easily won case. But the problem is that they didn't use the evidence well enough. As everyone has said, there was a bunch of circumstantial evidence, but there was nothing DIRECTLY leading Casey to that evidence. There was duct tape, but no proof that SHE was the one using it. There was no proof SHE was the one who searched for chloroform on the internet.

It was their job to prove that she did it, and they couldn't do it. I give Baez all the props in the world, he did a great job doing what he had to, proving Casey's innocence.

Her story was entirely full of holes, but there's a reason you're innocent until proven guilty in this country. They didn't have enough to directly convict HER.

Also, fun fact: Casey could call a press conference tomorrow and openly admit that she killed her child in the exact way that the prosecution suggested she did and she would still walk free. How does that make you feel?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

That'd be pretty ballsy. But that would just cause a whole bunch of shit for her so it would be ill advised. What with these wacky vigilantes acting like the law.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I'd just like to point out that one of the members of the Jury is now saying "We felt sick to our stomachs after voting on a non guilty verdict" and "We don't believe she is innocent" so it seems even they believe they made the wrong choice now and are regretting what they did.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.

"We don't believe she is innocent" is not the same as "We know she is not innocent"

That's essentially why the jury had to 'let her off.' Like others said, she was not guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

/Youshouldletitgoman

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I'd just like to point out that one of the members of the Jury is now saying "We felt sick to our stomachs after voting on a non guilty verdict" and "We don't believe she is innocent" so it seems even they believe they made the wrong choice now and are regretting what they did.

Noo, they're saying that she wasn't innocent, but they voted non guilty. They don't regret anything. They were just being impartial and knowing that there was a reasonable doubt.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Noo, they're saying that she wasn't innocent, but they voted non guilty. They don't regret anything. They were just being impartial and knowing that there was a reasonable doubt.

If you're not innocent the you have to be guilty. It's one or the other. How can there be a middle ground in this? How in the world do we ever get justice for Caylee if we don't convict someone?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

we of the jury find the defendant, rainbow dash, guilty on the count of being kind of a bitch

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

If you're not innocent the you have to be guilty. It's one or the other. How can there be a middle ground in this? How in the world do we ever get justice for Caylee if we don't convict someone?

QQ MOARE

because this isn't derp-discussion and the jury already reached a verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back