• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Memory Master: The Story of How I Got Justice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

The justice system is flawed. That woman changed her story more than a model changes clothes. The jury are all idiots.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Successful troll is successful.

Facebook has been bombarded.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I don't think she did it. At least now she can move past this and have a life again.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

Hey, guys! Now that she's fee, she can dedicate her time to finding the real killer, right?

Sparks

gone

I was shocked when I saw this. All this fuss was made about it, and now it's done, and she's free. I really didn't watch any of the trial, but I'm just shocked to see that she was found not guilty. I think it's just weird. And unbelievable. :/

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

OR it could be her evil twin cousin.

Anthony Casey

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com

She got off scott free huh? Personally, I thought she was guilty, but hey, what are you going to do about it? She was found not guilty by a jury of her peers, like this legal system was designed to work. It's over, people need to leave it the hell alone.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

You act like this is the first time a jury found a parent or parents not guilty of their child's murder.

This is like, what, the third time?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

In a few years we will see a book entitled:

"How I would have killed my child."

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Mason annoyed me with what he said about the media and lawyers talking about the case. It's not like they were that biased (or at least from what I've seen). They tried to avoid giving everyone a pro-prosecution feeling, but the only way that would have happened was if they didn't even report on a lot of the evidence.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

If she did it.........I dunno. A lot of people do things without thinking and regret them for the rest of their lives. I dont think she's evil enough not to feel guilty, even if she's not. I havent really been paying attention, but something like this is never as simple as it seems.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I admit, I'm not too happy with the verdict of this, but I guess what's done is done. You can't really go back on it now. This is just a prime example of how much our law system has fallen. I recall reading that if someone killed their child, off with their head. Bring back those times.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Eh, she'll get what she deserves, innocent or not, eventually.

Magic

I just don't understand how she wasn't charged with child abuse. 31 days and you don't tell the police that your kid's missing? What part of that isn't neglectful.

I guess this shows the jury will only find someone guilty if a video is produced that shows the killing.

Shinjuku

Entrapment

@ King Sora X

That was an ignorant statement to make well the last part not the whole thing I know you're not stupid, but I wouldn't have said that if I were you.

Think about it back in the times it was off with your head means you don't get a fair trial or as fair as it should be. If someone even thought you did something wrong cause they didn't like you. Well you'd be s*** out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back