• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelris

Memories of Xehanort is featured in the screen on the secret vid. during the last battle at the end of the game sora was asking Xemnas if he remebered the other emotions besides anger and hate. Xemnas said," In fact, i don't." this seemed to me that he not only answered soras question but also that what he said deeper meaning. any other thoughts anyone?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
The Heart is where memories are stored. Since, Ansem The Wise found Xehanort with no memories of his past, Ansem The Wise knew that Xehanort had no heart. At that point. Calling him: Xehanort.

The Heart can remember a time when you are Happy or Sad or Angery. Xemnas couldn't have had a heart in the first place, why may I ask: Why is Sora asking.

Whatever happened to Xehanort, they made him loose his heart is the true question. Like how.

My friend thought Rikus Dark Keyblade, that was used to unlonk peoples hearts.

Funny isn't it, when Ansem was using Riku's body as a vessal he could get it.

Everything seems to be falling into place...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
xemnas is xehanorts nobody, nobodies have no heart and simply remember only having a heart, since they have no heart they have no emotions and no feelings...................some nobodies fake emotions, either to fool people around them or themselves............................xemnas had simply forgotten what it was like to have emotions because after not having them for so long(he had been a nobody for around 15-30 years)........it didnt matter no more

Beakman's World

Xemnas can't remeber anything but anger and hate, though he still remebers his time with Ansem the Wise. So, that could give insight into how he felt back while living in Radient Garden.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The Silent Soldier said:
The Heart is where memories are stored. Since, Ansem The Wise found Xehanort with no memories of his past, Ansem The Wise knew that Xehanort had no heart. At that point. Calling him: Xehanort.
That's true. Also, If you rearange Xehanort's name it says:
No heart. (with an X put in it) That might help your theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back