• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memories of Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

Everyone whose beaten Days knows that Namine erased all memories of Xion from everyone.
However do you think Namine erased her own memories of Xion? I highly doubt it because in one scene you see her drawing a picture of Axel,Roxas,Xion and wouldnt it be weird for someone to erase their own memories.Another person who I think still remembers Xion is DiZ(AtW).

Tour thoughts?:35:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If I remember correctly, didn't she draw that picture before the end of the game, when Xion was still alive?

I agree that it would be awkward for her to erase her own memories though. Not sure if that would work or not.

WwhiptailwW

I thought that it wasn't Namine herself who erased the memories, but just due to her being one fat blob of memories, when she died, she was going to be forgotten by everyone. Namine says 'Even I can't stop that from happening', implying that she didn't do it herself.

White Mushroom

Well, I don't know, but if so AWESOME! There is still hope ^.^

I thought that it wasn't Namine herself who erased the memories, but just due to her being one fat blob of memories, when she died, she was going to be forgotten by everyone. Namine says 'Even I can't stop that from happening', implying that she didn't do it herself.
and there goes the hope... :(

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Everyone whose beaten Days knows that Namine erased all memories of Xion from everyone.
However do you think Namine erased her own memories of Xion? I highly doubt it because in one scene you see her drawing a picture of Axel,Roxas,Xion and wouldnt it be weird for someone to erase their own memories.Another person who I think still remembers Xion is DiZ(AtW).

She drew that picture before Xion died. Xion's gone and all memories of her are gone as well.

That wasn't really saying that she wasn't doing it, more like it was out of her power to do anything to stop it. It's like how you can start a fire, but you won't likely be able to keep your house from burning down.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There was simply nothing for the Memories to connect to anymore. It's like how Namine had to make everyone forget Sora in order for her to reconnect his Memories properly - Memories are shared between two people. In order for her to restore Sora's Memories, the links holding it all down had to be undone.
With Xion being gone, the Memories of hers lost their 'anchoring point'. Much like a ship in a stormy sea, the Memories floated out of everyone's reach.

She shares Namine's motif of Forgotten but not Lost though, and going by the ending scene with the whole Oblivion mess, though I doubt she'll be properly brought back, I don't think we've quite heard the last of her.

A

Azrael

Namine never erased the memories. Since Xion was composed of memories themselves, she was made to be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back