• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memories of Ventus-Sora-Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I'll make this theory short.

Roxas looks the way he does because Ventus's memories are inside of Sora.

Optional/Spoilers

Simple right. Well dont you want me to support it. Okay I will. Most of us played 358/2 Days right. Well if you want to check go to theater mode and find Xion's End. Xion was erased, was she not by Roxas. Erase means to take out of existence so wouldnt you agree she was erased. Before she died Roxas lost all memories of her then got them back when Namine said they would all forget her. What does this has to do with Ven you ask? I'll get back to this.

Lets see if you remember seeing Ventus in Wonderland with Axel and Xigbar. Here's a Secret Report Final Stages it says "Xion's appearance should vary based on the relation of the viewer to her." Now lets put that in lament terms. Xion is completely based on Sora's memories, his strongest memory is of Kairi. Sora's nobody sees Kairi so does Riku because they have memories of her. The other organization members dont know Kairi so they see Xion with her hood on. But Xigbar sees Ventus so he must have memories of this wielder so Xion a puppet based on Sora's memories adds up to one conclusion. Sora's memories doesnt just contain his own but Ven's as well.

Now what we know. Ven ask Aqua to erase him. Well lets say he was erase. And just like Xion the memories would never go away. Then these memories of Ven make their way into Sora without him knowing kinda like how Xion got memories from Roxas or Kairi heart went inside Sora. Is a light bulb turning on above anyones head.

Time to wrap this up if you dont get what im trying to say then get ready. Ventus was erase his memories leaked into Sora later on Sora release his heart and kairi's. Sora created a heartless and a nobody. Kairi created a nobody, Namine's appearance was based on somewhat of Kairi's memories because of the strange circumstances. Sora wasnt a heartless for long and received all his memories back from Roxas so Roxas had nothing to base his appearance off of ,so I thought. Ven memories still lie within Sora, dominant. Could it be possible that Roxas based his appearance off of these memories?

Thats all folks. XD

DarkSoldier85

Makes sense. Then to be "erased" means for the body to fade away and the memories to be leaked to the outside?

tacochance

That's a good point, kinda like how Roxas and Xion's memories are inside of Sora right? So somehow Ventus's memories must have gotten inside Sora too, cool.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
makes sense...kinda XD
still good

keybladelegacy

Website
Makes sense. Then to be "erased" means for the body to fade away
Well I agree with this. The body to fade away, taken out of existence.

and the memories to be leaked to the outside?
Well even though Ven got erased. His memories would never go away. So im saying somehow they wind up inside of Sora.

tacochance said:
So somehow Ventus's memories must have gotten inside Sora too, cool.
Basically thats what im saying. In BBS Ven is having some memory issues so im saying its possible that some wind up in Sora.

EDIT:
puxal said:
makes sense...kinda XD
still good
I tried but the biggest thing to support this is that Xion is based on Sora's memories but Xigbar saw Ven as Xion. So Sora's memories much contain some of Ven's.

Yuuki

So Sora's memories much contain some of Ven's.
well what if sora saw ven when he was little? that would make xigbar see ven in xion...

keybladelegacy

Website
well what if sora saw ven when he was little? that would make xigbar see ven in xion...
Lets say he did. Would that memory be strong enough for Xigbar to see Xion as Ven, I doubt it. If a glance was enough than the disney characters would look like Xion to the Organization Members.

Im thinking it has to be a strong memory. That the memories of Ven were strong enough so Xigbar could see Xion as Ven. So it has to be more than Sora seeing Ven. A deeper connection.

Yuuki

Lets say he did. Would that memory be strong enough for Xigbar to see Xion as Ven, I doubt it. If a glance was enough than the disney characters would look like Xion to the Organization Members.

Im thinking it has to be a strong memory. That the memories of Ven were strong enough so Xigbar could see Xion as Ven. So it has to be more than Sora seeing Ven. A deeper connection.
i see well since i can't think of any other way, you must be right or atleast close (thats if nomura doesnt have another weird twist)

keybladelegacy

Website
i see well since i can't think of any other way,
Nice question though. XD
I want someone to disprove me.
you must be right or atleast close (thats if nomura doesnt have another weird twist)
Maybe...I dont believe in the Roxas having Ven's heart. But Roxas having base his appearance on Ven sound good. Xion had a connection to Sora through memories. Why not Ven.

CRASHCOURSE said:
BBS happens 10 years before KH1 so sora would have been 4, making that very much possible
We all know its possible.

Yuuki

Maybe...I dont believe in the Roxas having Ven's heart. But Roxas having base his appearance on Ven sound good. Xion had a connection to Sora through memories. Why not Ven.
well yeah but we know how nomura is so I'm guessing he will do some mind fuck... >.>
but if he goes with this idea then it wont be hard to understand ^^

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

If Sora has such strong memories of Ven, then why doesn't he remember Ven? Also, you said that when Ven was erased his memories leaked into Sora, if that's true then wouldn't Sora's Ven memories be things Ven would have remembered such as Aqua, Terra, Master Xehanort, Dark Soldier, his master, his keyblade, or anything that would have led to him wanting to be erased? Instead of just a memory of his own appearance.

peachie

This would only work in Ven was comprised of memories. Xion was only made up of memories, so due to the nature of her existence, everyone would completely forget about their memories of her would fade when she was destroyed. Now, I seriously doubt as if Ven is a memory based replica. Xigbar clearly remembers Ven, which would be impossible if Ven were to have a similar existence to Xion.

king_Nick

I think your forgetting something imporatant...
To the characters of KH, Roxas and Sora look similar so Sora and Ven must look similar. So its obvouisly more then memories that connect Ven, Sora and Roxas

Yuuki

To the characters of KH, Roxas and Sora look similar so Sora and Ven must look similar. So its obvouisly more then memories that connect Ven, Sora and Roxas
yeah :-/
but who knows what that connection is >.<

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I thought in order for Vens memory to go into Sora that person had to have had a previous connection with Sora.

keybladelegacy

Website
If Sora has such strong memories of Ven, then why doesn't he remember Ven?
1.Roxas had sora's memories but couldnt remember. He just had dreams and flashbacks.
2.Sora lost all memories of Kairi but Namine said the memories were still there just that he couldnt remember.

So the same could apply to Sora having Ven's memories. He had them but doesnt remember.

Also, you said that when Ven was erased his memories leaked into Sora, if that's true then wouldn't Sora's Ven memories be things Ven would have remembered such as Aqua, Terra, Master Xehanort, Dark Soldier, his master, his keyblade, or anything that would have led to him wanting to be erased? Instead of just a memory of his own appearance.
Well im saying that Ven's memories changed Roxas appearance just like Sora's appearance changed Xion's to himself.

And yes Ven's memories would contain all that but look at sora his memories consist of Riku, Kairi, Ansem, and Disney Character but out of those memories a few organization members only see Kairi or Sora as Xion.

This would only work in Ven was comprised of memories.
No im sure it wouldnt.

Xion was only made up of memories, so due to the nature of her existence, everyone would completely forget about their memories of her would fade when she was destroyed.
Yes thats true but they didnt forget.

Now, I seriously doubt as if Ven is a memory based replica.
I didnt say he was.

Xigbar clearly remembers Ven, which would be impossible if Ven were to have a similar existence to Xion.
Im not saying he has a similar existence. That his memories went into Sora and Roxas based his appearance on it.

So I can say Aqua, Kairi, and Namine look similar does that mean they have a connection, no. Appearance can be misleading. Just because they look similar doesnt mean their is a connection.

loke13 said:
I thought in order for Vens memory to go into Sora that person had to have had a previous connection with Sora.
IDK why they would go into Sora. Ven is already experiencing a situation with his memories in BBS. Which Sora could be connected.

sora4sky said:
I like it, it's a good theory of course it has little flaws but which theory doesn't....
Well tell me these flaws. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back