• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Memories of the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Okay, so this was something random that popped in my head. I wrote up a very short prologue to see if you guys would actually read it. If enough people seem to like it, then I'll continue.

Just so you know, this is KH related. But since I don't know much about KH2, most of what I write will not be based on it.

I hope you like it. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prologue - Memories

They say that one of the most precious things you can possess are your memories. Only you can cherish and value them forever. No matter how bad things may get, you can always think back to the good times and know that you were once at peace. But what if someone altered those memories? What if your past wasn’t really your past at all? What would you do? Would you go on believing what your mind is telling you? Or would you follow your heart and seek out your true self?

These are the questions I face each and every day. But you see, I am not the one with the troubled mind.

Did you ever go a day where you forgot something really important? Did it bother you how you couldn’t remember it? Have you ever found yourself questioning a certain memory you had? Did it seem almost unreal or possibly fake? I bet you have had strange dreams where you can’t understand their meaning. You probably couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Although your whole life may seem to be going down the right road, it honestly is not. I regret to inform you that everything you know is a lie. I’m sure you’ve been confused about your true identity at one point or another.

This might frighten you but try to understand. I am the one who has done this to you. Just, don’t be angry. You see, there is a good reason for all of this. And I wish I could explain it to you, but I can’t. Because if I do, they will hurt you. They will make sure that you never speak of it again. They will make sure you never speak at all.

This may seem confusing and a little scary. But be brave. Be strong. It is the only way you can get through it. And I assure you that you will come out victorious.

Please bear with me because I need your help. Something bad is about to happen. And although you don’t understand now, you will soon enough. Without you, our world will perish. If you stay and help me, time will reveal to you the one and only truth.

So before you turn away, just know this.

My name is Naminé. And I am the witch that alters your memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's really not much. But if you guys do like it, the next chapters will be a lot longer. Just let me know what you think anyway. Thanks. ^_^

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Well, it was just the prologue. So I'm sorry that it wasn't all that great. Plus I guess I sorta rushed it. If I decide to continue, the chapters will be much better and a lot longer. I know it seems very vague but there will be a story behind it all. Just thought I'd get you guys thinking a bit.

And Sora212, thanks but I was just going to use KH characters and stuff. Sorry if you misunderstood. :(

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Thanks Riku's Dawn but I don't want to be any more spoiled than I already have. I'm just gonna use my best judement and what I do know so far.

And thanks unkow. I'm glad you liked it. :)

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, I won't have chapter 1 up for a few days. I sorta jumbled up my thoughts and its not working the way I wanted it to. So, I'm just trying to fix it.

But don't worry. I will get it up! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back