• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

memorial to *Destiny Seeker*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
I asked Xell to make this sig because i wanted a memorial to *Destiny Seeker*. She quitted yesterday and anyone that wants to show your affection towards her can wear this pic....

gift4ds6mh.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/716/gift4ds6mh.jpg

if you read this *Destiny Seeker* then please come back... you were the one who got me really into rping....

and if you hate *Destiny Seeker* then dont wear this or post in this thread....

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
im not using it but you guys have to understand her reasons for leaving. its the same reason i have tried to leave so many times. noobs coming in, posting un detailed, to few good rpers here anymore to continue. we need to get some people together who actualy know what they are doing before we can get a really good rp going.sure DS wil be missed, but still....her leaving should prove a point to us all. everybody needs to get better, whether you are a noobor not, even me. every includes even the best rper out there on the forums could use a little tuning up. but KH....wel we need all the noobs who post short and very undetailed to get better. DS leaving proved a point to me and many other people on the forums( or at least i hope it did) KHI is going to hell and if we dont do somthing about it, then al the other good rpers are going to leave. and we will be left with noobs. so thanks DS..you were awesome but you showed uss all what needs to be done. you will be remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back