• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memor(y/ies?) of Xenahort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

As some of you might already know during the secret ending of KH2 some sentences appear during the trailer ... One of them is Memories of Xenahort.Based on the new infos we got about Xenahort losing his memories and Ansem taking him as a disciple and if we assume that KH3 is going to be a prequel (to KH1) one could say that this kingdom Hearts going to explain what happened before it and how he lost them.I mean he is not an unimportant character to the series and nomura could maybe make a game on him.

OR one other possibility is that the game is a sequel and that we have to search for his lost memories with Sora and co.?

what do u think?

Stryder_sdc

for one, yea this is most likely true, and secondly, i wrote a more in depth version of this theory a long time ago, so....kinda old, but ill let u off for being so funny

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I doubt it'll be a prequel. Sora and his friends got a message from Mickey, meaning they're going on another adventure. IF there is in fact a KHIII, it'll be about Xehanort memories but wont necessarily be a prequel, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back