• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mementos: Flashbacks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanlover

I was thinking that it would be cool to include flashbacks of Sora and Riku's childhood.
I don't know why but it make sense to me but not because I'm a Soriku fan. It is because they pretty much talk about each other in every single world.

LMNOP

I was thinking that it would be cool to include flashbacks of Sora and Riku's childhood.
I don't know why but it make sense to me but not because I'm a Soriku fan. It is because they pretty much talk about each other in every single world.

To some extent there was in 3D but only those that had apeeared in BBS

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It also depends if it has some significance to the plot.
The mementos and Flashbacks are for background info mostly, and the importance of Sora and Riku's friendship and how much they mean for each other is made pretty clear throughout the game itself.

Or saying it the other way around: In the light of other relationships between main characters from TAV over RAX, Naminé and every other important character the relationship between Sora and Riku is surely the one shown the most and also fleshed out the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back