• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Melody of Memory official website updates with more confirmed songs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I've been hoping for DLC extra's honestly. More songs, maybe some extra skins for the characters. I mean now that they've done KH3 Kairi in classic style, all bets should be off on what they can and cannot use. Are the Limitcut Data Org remixs confirmed yet? How funny would it be if they were some of the DLC songs?

Thank goodness What Lies Beneath and the Timeless River songs are here. I was worried for a second there.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Other Titles

Circle of Life
A Whole New World
Beauty and the Beast

Maybe these are playable Kairi sections?

I find it odd that they demade her current model when all the cutscenes for this game are in Unreal Engine 4/Kingdom Shader.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe these are playable Kairi sections?

I find it odd that they demade her current model when all the cutscenes for this game are in Unreal Engine 4/Kingdom Shader.
I'm thinking event dives. AWNW in particular could be using scenes from UX (which a whole lot more of the movie than other KH game ever did).

Xagzan

Awards
So uh, all these songs and no Forze del Male or Disappeared? But why?

Back