• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Melody Of Memory Favorite Songs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I tend to play the songs with lyrics more than the rest, tbh. "Don't Think Twice" is probably the one I've played the most.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Wave of Darkness I has been a go-to for me since the demo; I grew to really love the track while attempting to earn an All Excellent on Proud Mode. I also found myself revisiting The Tumbling a lot during my playthrough, which I found to be a ton of fun because of the flow. It also happens to be among my favourite tracks from Birth by Sleep.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Lord of the Castle is probably the one I played the most I just think it’s an awesome soundtrack and I wish we had a Marluxia boss battle in Melody of Memory.

AegisXIII

Awards
Surprisingly, the songs I enjoyed the most were not the ones I was used to enjoy originally. Looks like having to embrace their rhythm made me discover some hidden gems.

PrettyGuard

Awards
It's so difficult to choose just one favorite, but if there's any one composition that is insanely memorable for me, it's Forza Del Male!

As for favorite song, definitely Sanctuary! Though Don't Think Twice is also insanely good!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
That's hard. I love 97% of the music in the game. I think my favorite to play on the track is the Allegro piano version of "Working Together" I love everything about the track, the music, the timing, everything. I enjoy playing that field track the most.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
An Adventure in Atlantica is my go-to song to style on online opponents who are otherwise ripping me a new one

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
MoM's rendition of Dearly Beloved is simply catchy and jazzy. Probably my second favorite rendition of the song behind BBS's

Back