• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Melodies of Life: Second Symphony ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OOC: Opening Play the song, please.

IC:

~- When Darkness Falls -~

Fire. Smoke. The screaming cries of innocent people. All filled the air with the sounds and smell of the destruction of lives.

Many tried to run. They were cut down before they had gone a dozen paces. Others attempted to fight for their homes; they lasted longer, but not by much. Always, without fail, they were overwhelmed by the overflowing forces of the Darkness.

Of the Evil.

A short twelve hours before, not a soul had known what was coming for them. The world of Nyte, inhabited by a peaceful race known as Vampyrs, had been as many other worlds just half a day ago. It had its share of adventurous children and star-crossed lovers; an occasional law-breaker had been the worst the Vampyrs had to deal with. Most of the world was covered in lush grasslands and dense forests; providing abundant prey for the blood drinkers. Life had been routine and ordinary. It had been safe.

But no more.

Through the darkening smoke, the fire cast light across a pale face, causing the eyes to shine a bright, blood red. Framed by a long curtain of pitch-black hair, the face held an unearthly, terrifying beauty. But it was also cold, colder than the grave. Slowly, a twisted smile appeared on the crimson lips as she stared down the six Vampyrs that stood before her.

"We know what you seek. Begone, foul creature! Go back to the Darkness from which you came!"

Her eyes snapping to the Vampyr that had spoken, the Soulless, for she was indeed, purred sweetly, "If you know what I'm here for, why do you fight me? Give me what I seek, and your lives shall end quickly and free of pain. Refuse, and I shall destroy you in the most painful way possible, and what Keybladers there are among you I shall have as my underlings!"

With a defiant oath, the man attacked her. Summoning a scythe, she quickly cut him down; then, making good on her promise, she struck out at four of the others, making quick work of them as she dealt fatal blows.

The final Vampyr was a boy of only fourteen years. Seeing the weapon in his hands, the Shade grinned and spoke, "You shall become a fine warrior. Come, O Keybearer; cast off your former life and join me!"

The boy gave a single scream as he convulsed. A moment later, what appeared to be his twin stood by his side; it was actually a Soulless, born from his Heart. A satisfied smirk on her face, the girl said, "Kill him."

And the boy's Soulless did; he slew his Light.

Her way now unobstructed, she continued toward her goal: A large monument in the shape of a sickle moon. Reaching the statue, she took a moment to admire the enormous blue sapphire. Then, with a violent motion, she ripped the jewel off its pedestal.

Holding it in front of her for a moment, her smile become a savage leer as she hissed, "With the Heart of Nyte now in my possession, I have begun my war. Let all who hear the name Masquerade quake in fear, for it shall be the last thing they hear before they are destroyed!"

With a single, swift motion, she crushed the sapphire moon, obtaining the world's Heart in the process. Giving a single, keening cry, she ordered her forces away from the world. Opening a portal, Masquerade and the boy stepped through it, leaving behind the once beautiful world of Nyte to fade into Darkness.

The battle for Kingdom Hearts had begun.

~----------------~

OOC: Like I said gang, this one's gonna be fast, furious and brutal. Here's a link for the OOC thread: OOC/Sign-Up When ever you guys are ready! BTW, The spellings used for "Vampyr" and "Nyte" are intentional. Have Fun!

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Up from the deepest reaches of blank space. From the dark carcasses of the many foul creatures that walked Kingdom Hearts. A new floating monstrosity has emerged from the vilest, most foul; the Fort Morte. The main hive to the to the ancient entities that sparked the first keyblade war, the Unclean.

The fortress is as big as 2 worlds put together; the fortress itself is carried by a colossal-sized Unclean swimming through the endless space and once sealed within the Door of Darkness. This monstrosity of a fortress is guarded by a swarm of flying Unclean who a built to kill anything or anyone foolish enough to intrude upon their territory.

And from the fiendish halls of the fortress, stands erect a throne that is centered upon the whole fortress. And from that throne sits his vile majesty.

The emperor stood up from his throne and slowly walked down the deformed stairs. His chrome mask and fiendishly-decorated crown illuminated by the supernatural glow of his eyes, and his coat brushing with the cold breeze. Each footstep brought about one drop of darkness in its wake. From behind, armored Unclean assembling with their claws grating with steel.

Finally, the emperor has reached the end of the hall. Standing in front of a million breed of Unclean on his giant pedestal to show his true dark regalness to his minions. He overlooked his massive army, created to serve him by any means and by any costs necessary. He then suddenly jerked his claw up followed by a bursting of his almighty aura spreading through the whole area like a viper's venom in a human body. And with that "godly" gesture, altogether, his army of the Unclean bowed before his presence. Signifying that damnation, destruction, death is upon omniverse.

Awards
"The Maiden of Paper and Song" - "First Notes"

The sun's rays beat down on the world of Twilight Town, covering it in a warm, radiant glow. In the early afternoon people meandered through the streets, chatted with friends, and prepared for the summer Struggle festival. Among these people was a young woman wearing an ornate mask that was familiar only to the people of Mac Anu. People stared curiously at the girl, wondering why she wore the mask. Across her back was strapped a small, coffin shaped box and a simple bag. On it [the coffin shaped object] was inscribed a few foreign words in a brilliant sky blue. Those words were "Bella Cielos."

She walked with a swift, long gait; acting as if she had to be somewhere very soon. Her hair glided behind her, shining in the afternoon sun. Behind the beautiful, yet odd, mask her eyes shifted from person to person; examining every feature of her face. What color were their eyes? What style was their hair in? Did they resemble him in any way, shape, or form? She continued this routine for what seemed like hours, but she didn't care. In her heart he knew he would be here...somewhere...Though, she always thought that when she visited a new world.

This 'ritual' of examining every moving thing in her path continued until she reached the Sandlot. It was filled with people setting up booths, stages, and decorations all in preparation for the summer festival. Apparently, they were going to hold practice matches later in the afternoon. "If he's here...he will definitely be at this tournament," she thought to herself as she examined every person in the Sandlot. After confirming that he wasn't there she decided to take a small break and sit at a bench in the corner of the square.

Upon taking a seat she dropped her bag and placed the coffin like box on her lap and opened it. Within its confines was an elegant violin made of rosewood. Behind her mask she smiled lovingly at it; memories of a happy past flowing through her. Letting the memories flow through her, she began to play the violin. She played songs of her home world and songs she made herself. Either way the people in the Sandlot were mesmerized by the songs and gathered around, dancing and cheering. The sounds of the crowds and their happiness made her forget about her main intentions for a brief moment. Of course, her main intentions were to deliver "divine" retribution.
-----------------
The Mask (Click)

The songs she plays right now are not too important....next post they will be. Your turn xzerox lol

Reckless Brawler

Malak had found himself standing on the green grass of the world of wonderland. A strong heart dwelled on the world, Malak could sense it, what almost caused him to smirk was that it was close. He had walked through a forest of oddities to find what he presumed was a judge table. Their sitting behind it was a woman; she was large and had a dress of red and black. Malak could hear a soldier standing next her (who itself was a playing card) call her Queen.

The Queen was not a concern for Malak, what concerned Malak was the girl the queen was prosecuting. She was trapped in a cage surrounded by soldiers, gazing around she locked eyes with Malak. The queen was aware enough to notice that the girl was now staring at something. The Queen had turned her head to see Malak.

“Intruder in my realm,” the Queen had raised her voice so Malak could hear. “Guards , guards, capture him, Kill him.” Then she yelled louder than anything else, “Off with his head.”

Malak unshaken from the queens words gave a short reply. “No my queen, it is your head that you must worry about.”

The soldiers rushed towards Malak. In a second Malak just dissipated into nothingness and in one more he appeared again now standing next to the Queen. The Queen frightened fell to the ground unable to move. Malak gave an evil grin that would steal the soul of a lesser creature. Malak reached out his arm and summoned his sword from the darkness. He drew the blade from the sheath and held it against the Queens neck. The Queen still motionless from her fear could only watch. “What, what are you?” the Queen asked with her last breath.

“To you,” Malak answered keeping the grin on his face, “I might as well be a god.” Malak then with a quick strike silenced the queen for good. The soldiers out ragged by the Malak’s action rushed again towards him. Malak simply raised his hand that was not holding his sword. Hundreds of unclean began rising from pools of darkness that appeared on the ground. “Kill them quickly,” Malak ordered, “Then proceeded to destroy this eyesore of a world.” The lower unclean proceeded as ordered the soldiers found themselves overwhelmed and where quickly eradicated.

Malak’s gaze once again found itself on his initial target the girl. Malak used his sword to cut the cage that trapped the girl, but like the Queen, she was frozen with fear. Malak sheathed his sword, it then disappeared to the darkness which it came. Malak concentrated the darkness in his body to form just on his hand soon his whole hand was engulfed in a shadow like state void of nothing but darkness. The girl finally got the courage to ask Malak, “What do you want?”

Malak’s face was once again void of any emotion “Well it’s simple Alice, I want your heart.” Malak then reached into Alice’s body his shadow form allowed him to phase through solid matter he reached in and pulled out Alice’s heart.

The heart in hand was so pure, so strong, that a great white light was radiating all around it, and it even began levitating off the ground. Malak pierced the heart with his right index finger’s nail, which contained the venom of the unclean. Malak watched as the pure heart began to become tainted and soon unclean itself. Malak grabbed the tainted heart and absorbed it. The raw dark power swelled through Malak’s body, “Yes,” Malak said obtaining his goal, “with this power soon I will be as strong as my master. All I need is a few more hearts.” Malak turned his gaze to an unclean he held out his hand halting the unclean. Malak was able to turn manipulate the darkness in the unclean it soon began growing huge until it was its darkside cousin. The Unclean darkside began destroying the world that around Malak.

“Another world falls to your wrath Master.” Malak said looking up at the sky, toward the star that was kingdom hearts. “I will be the tool of your Destruction.”
Malak then dissipated back into the darkness ready for a new world to destroy. Leaving the rest of the unclean to devour the planet.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Art stood in the center of the area that he had just recently come to know as Twilight Town and started to think. For the moment his thoughts ran across the aspect of food and how he had not yet eaten anything for the past few days. He would normally ignore this growing urge in his abdomen when he was back in his home world, but that was purely for his missions. With that thought his mind froze for the briefest of seconds. He remembered how his actions had brought about many of his own kind and how he had regretted it. With this he looks to his right hand and thinks of how it was that regret that had given him the power to erectify it. He then looks to his other hand and thinks of how it was his love for the girl that he lost by his past that had given him even more power. The difference with the two was that this second power was painful to use because it constantly reminded himself of how weak he was. He quickly shakes these lingering thoughts to the back of his mind once more and walked off, he had grown even more hungry now that he had spent energy remembering the past.

Luckily for him he had just enough Munny to buy himself some food to help sustain himself. With this he fights off a soft laugh of how he is living near a pack of wolves yet he is unable to live off of the same food that they do, nor is he truly able to hunt like they do. He quickly casts away these thoughts and gathers the food that had been prepared for him and walks off with the coins on the counter. He looked up once more and took notice of the sky. It was a rather beautiful day and he felt that he could enjoy his food amidst the other his own age. With that he makes his way to the area known as the Sandlot and finds an empty bench. He looks about himself and notices that many are hard at work getting something ready. It's then that he remembers that there is a tournament held each year at the end of summer that offers some type of prize to the victor. Knowing that there were none from this world that could match him, he makes a mental note to join it and claim the prize for himself.

He eagerly takes a bit out of the Yakisobapan that he had just bought and notices something rather unique amidst the rest of the crowd. That something appeared to be a young woman wearing a very strange mask. He swallows hard as he notices the woman looking as if she's looking for someone and wonders if he might be able to help her. He puts the thought out of his mind once more as he realizes that he couldn't because it was rare that he even came to the town. He finally shrugs and continues to eat until his ears catch onto something that he hadn't heard in ages long forgotten. He looks to the source of the beautiful sound once more and sees that it's the same woman playing a violin. Thinking that he wasn't deserving of such beautiful sounds, he stuffs one end of the bread into his mouth and throws the paper wrapping into a trash bin. He gets up from his spot and silently makes his way away from the town and into the forest where he has been living for quite some time now.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Lifting her head to stare up at the afternoon sun, her blue-gold eyes stared beyond it to the dark circle in the sky. I wonder if it’s a new moon or has she destroyed a world? she asked herself. The black she-wolf already knew that Atemx and Razor were on either side of her and looking around she saw Luna crouched low in the undergrowth. Melody smiled softly, only to see the distressed look on the pup’s face. Her hackles rose for a moment, but she didn't have the chance to worry about this before a low growl came from Razor.

Melody's gaze snapped over to see an elderly man. Freezing for a heartbeat, she heard his warning call to the people near by. Run! Meet up at the Old Mansion, but loose the humans first! she ordered sharply before bolting off down the hill, the patrol hot on her paws. Racing toward the underground path, Melody felt Luna's hurried steps as she tried to keep up with her.

Hearing Luna’s paws slipping out from under her, Melody whipped around and dashed back toward Luna. Grabbing the pup by the scruff of the neck she caught Atemx's gaze and ordered: Do something! Wheeling to face in the opposite direction, Melody prayed that her cousin wouldn't do anything stupid. Reaching the underground path, Melody whipped around one corner after another.

Unable to think about anything other than getting away, she stopped to sniff the air to see if there were any humans. Picking up several familiar yet unfamiliar scents too, Melody looked over her shoulder as someone called out "I saw one of those wolves come this way!"

Great, talk about an excellent way to round up this patrol she thought. To make matters worse, Melody lost her grip on Luna, dropping the pup harder than she would have done willingly. Surprise coming to her gaze, Melody bolted after the pup into the bright sunlight. She didn't have time to let her eyes adjust; with the humans behind her Melody just ran for it. Spotting a boy up ahead, Melody hastily stopped and watched in dismay as Luna went skidding toward the boy.

~---------~

OOC: That most certainly could've been better, and hopefully you can use this as an opening User.

Last edited:

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Cody was sitting on a bench, thinking of what to do next. It had been a while since he had been here, in Twilight Town. He was alive, but not so at the same time. A nobody. Was there anything he could do with himself now? That was the main question that bothered him.

It was mid-afternoon, but one couldn't really tell either way in Twilight Town, because the town was in eternal Sunset. He gazed over, where the Annual summer Struggle Tournament was holding its sign-ups. He didn't know much about it, except for knowing that all you really had to do was smash your opponent with a bat.

There was also the summer festival that was almost underway. Watching everyone happy with smiles on their faces, he sighed. People were always this happy around the time of the summer festival. Maybe I should actually do something besides sit around and watch. He decided he could show off his fighting skills by participating in the Struggle Tournament. He got up, and started walking towards the sign up desk.

He stopped and looked around when he heard some noise behind him. What was that? Not seeing anything, he slowly turned around and started walking again. In the distance, he heard someone yelling, but couldn't identify the words.

That's it. I'm gonna go find out what that noise is. He started walking around, looking for the noise. It led him to an alley, which had a huge hole in the wall at the end. Why haven't I noticed this before...? He stepped through the hole, and looked around.

Then, something began running towards him. Is this what made those sounds? But then, where are those shouts comming from? As it got closer, he recognized it as a wolf pup.

He didn't know if he should go up to it, or just back away. He didn't move, and just let the pup keep comming in this direction. It probably wasn't even comming for him anyway.

The pup was going for him, apparently, and came up infront of him, and stood there. He knelt down on one knee, and said, "Uh.. Hey there little guy... What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the rest of your pack?" He looked up, and saw a black wolf staring back in his direction.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Art stood at the small hole in the wall that led to the forest in which the pack of wolves that he slept near were. He had expected to catch a glimpse of one running to hide at his scent but saw something different. What met his eyes was a young man, younger than himself anyways, on a knee before one of the pups that he had grown to know a little about. This act suddenly sent him into an overprotective mode that made him as dangerous as they come. This however does not stop his logic thoughts from running crazy. With his mind in the calm state that it is in, he holds out his right hand and summons forth a weapon barely resembling a key, he chose this one for that fact. He then walks up to the boy from behind and places the tip against the boy's neck.

"If you value your life, I'd suggest that you leave. It's bad enough that there are people who confuse my companions for rabbid animals. I don't need anyone else snooping around here." His voice even chilled his own skin and bones, but they quickly warmed when he looked to the pup. He let a soft smile escape his frame until he reaverts his attention to the young man before him. "Now tell me. Are you going to leave this place in peace, or do you insist on starting a fight that you cannot finish?" He knew that on his own world that this statement would only provoke a confrontation but Art had found that many of the people of this world would back down, not wanting any type of confrontation with the seasoned warrior.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
A young boy about 17 was lying in the shade thinking about what had happened the following day.....

1 day ago..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The same boy was walking down a corridor in a large estate. "Ky!" the boy looked and his mother walked out with a smile from her room "I see you're up Ky, you can relax today we have nothing planned today, the boy smiled "Ok mother, I'll go train...."

The boy's name was Kyshimaru Valinn, he was part of a noble house that was well known in his part of the world. Ky walked away from his mother and went out the door, he continued out the gates. After walking a bit he took a turn and down a hill ariving at a large ship made of strange material named "Gummi".

He sat in the cockpit and checked out some stuff, from the corner of his eye he spotted a diary of some sort. He read it throughly and was astonded by the text inside it, the last line stuck in his head

If you find and read this dairy, you are now part of this fight. Are you on the side of this, 'Eternal Light,' that was spoken of? Or are you on the side of the 'Evil'?

It's time to decide.

Present Day...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ky got up from the grass and drew a magical weapon known as the keyblade, he looked at it and withdrew it. "I've got a job to do, for the sake of all worlds!" He jumped into his Gummi Ship named Decender and flew off into space.

He check the navagation boards and noticed a town that looked busy "Twillight Town, there seems to be a comp called the "Struggle....I'll head there," he out in the orders and the ship started flying towards his destination.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Out from the wilderness to the rooftops of Twilight town. Under her supervision, the female figure paints the town red as she jumps from one high place towards another and away from plain sight. Striding with the winds and making her way through the fluid breeze. It seems that she likes what she do, although very careless at times. At the back of her leather blouse was the insignia of the King's Order; which means she is part of the elite squadron of the king's army.

After hours of monitoring the whole town, it's time for her to get a move on. She landed atop of the tree and rested for a while. "Whew..." she brushed her forehead off from sweat, "...Of all the knights in the army, Why does daddy wants me to do this job?" she heaved from exhaustion.

"Because you are the one whom I truly trusted, when it comes to these kind of assignments."

A flashback silhouette of her father popped inside her mind, remembering what's the reason given by her father. "Oh gravy..." she sighed with a pout. From a distance, she suddenly spotted a man and a boy inside the forest area. With the man pointing the keyblade to the boy, which means trouble. She disappeared from where she's standing and then reappeared beside the man with the keyblade.

"Now tell me. Are you going to leave this place in peace, or do you insist on starting a fight that you cannot finish?"

She placed her hand on the tip of the keyblade and then moved it away from the boy. She shook her head gently and said to him, "Violence is very unnecessary y'know?" trying to be as positive as possible, the young woman attempted to talk it over.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Before Cody could think about what to do in the situation he was in, the tip of a weapon was pushed against the back of his neck. He would have turned around to see what was going on, but couldn't, or else he'd probably die. This mystery person held all the cards right now. He spoke.

"If you value your life, I'd suggest that you leave. It's bad enough that there are people who confuse my companions for rabbid animals. I don't need anyone else snooping around here."

"I heard sounds, and yells from other humans. I came to investigate. When I got here, this little pup ran up to me. I have just as much of a right to be here as you do. I wasn't snooping." Cody explained, as calmly as he could.

Why does this guy think he owns the place? I'm not here to hurt anyone...

The man spoke again.

"Now tell me. Are you going to leave this place in peace, or do you insist on starting a fight that you cannot finish?"

Cody began to think this over. I have some decent fighting abilities, but this guy could probably easily take me down. But still. Who is he to tell me that I can't be here? Ugh... Maybe I should just leave... But it's been really boring around here. I want to see what these wolves are about.

He was about to reply when something moved the tip of the weapon away from his neck. He stood up and turned and faced whomever these people were.

A woman spoke.

"Violence is very unnecessary y'know?"

Without thinking, Cody said in a tone that could be taken as offensive, "Speak your mind, bro. Why can't we be here?" Then, realizing that this guy could go crazy and kill him for saying that, he dummied up, waiting for a response.

xzer0x92

Walking with his sister to the stage, all the people started to go up to Takuya and wished him luck and hope that he keeps his title. At the base of the stage, the audience had gathered around and were cheering for both opponents to do their best. Patting his sister on the head, he said, "This will be fun."

Closing her eyes and smiling, Jade said, "Don't have too much fun!!" Jumping on stage, he faced his opponent and bowed and the other did the same. When the M.C. gave them there weapons, the match began. The challenger rushed Takuya and said, "I will take the title away from you, Champion!"

Smirking, Takuya dodged the attack, vaulted over the guy and kicked him back. As the other teen regained his balance, the nobody said, "You have to try harder then that." Pissed off, the challenger threw his weapon at Takuya and jumped in the air. Spinning around, Takuya deflected the weapon and sent it back to its owner who caught it in the air who continued to do a downward strike.

Wanting to test the competitor's strength, Takuya swung upward and made contact with the other bat. With the force, the boy flew back a few feet while Takuya was pushed back a few inches. Just as Takuya was about to charge, a soft melody could be heard from the side of the Sandlot. Searching for the source, he found people crowded over a lady wearing a mask playing the violin. Completely forgetting about the match, the opponent took the advantage and jabbed his weapon at Takuya.

Sensing this, the nobody's left eye changed to grey as he avoided the attack and disarmed the attacker. Front flipping over this teen, he grabbed the other weapon and held both against the challenger's neck. Raising his hands, the opponent said, "I give."

Smiling, Takuya shook the guy's hand and said, "You almost had me there." Scratching his head, the opponent went red and said, "Haha, thanks! I'm glad that I had a chance to fight you." Nodding his head in return, Takuya turned around and left the stage. Walking up to his sister, he heard a new melody that sparked a memory to flash in his mind.

The memory started with Takuya, still in the organization, standing on top of a building watching the townspeople set up for a festival. There were musicians all over the town playing the town's song in perfect time and tune. Removing his cloak, his clothes mimicked the townspeople. Summoning an object in his left hand, he opened the container and took out contact lenses. Putting them in his eyes, the color changed from red back to its original brown.

Jumping off the building, he landed in an alley and proceeded to blend in with the crowd. Walking around, he found what he was looking for, the person with the strongest heart in this world. With a snap of his fingers, Dusks were summoned everywhere and started to kill the people around him. He then summoned Kudan, who replied, "Yes master?" Putting his cloak back on, Takuya removed the lenses from his eyes and showed the blood red color. He put his hood back on and said, "Let's go." Kudan then ran off and rushed into one building after another, burning them down in the process.

The memory broke off and Takuya found him down on one knee covering his left eye. Concerned, Jade knelt beside him and held his hand. Shaking his head, the brother smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just need to get some air." Helping her brother up, Jade watched as he walked over to the musician. Putting her hands together, she thought, "I haven't seen that for two years . . . What is happening?"

Walking over to the new girl with his hand still covering his eye, Takuya said, "That song is Mac Anu's festival song . . . Right?" Moving his hand from his left eye, it changed from brown to red without him noticing.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Raye sat at the edge of her bed as her phone rang. Her ringtone The Used- Slit your own throat blasting as her brother called her, she picked up her phone and sighed, part of her did not want to answer it, but he only called when it was important, other times he would just text.

"Hey loser, why aren't you up? There is a fight going on down here, you should really come and see." She laughed and agreed with him. A fight... she started to think when was the last time she fought, it was her brother at her Grandfather's home. She was better then her brother cause she had a year on him, but he was learning quickly and almost had her, he couldn't stop bragging about he cut her cheek, Raye cracked her knuckles thinking about it again. She started to put on her baggy bage pants, a blue tank top, her long hair up in a ponytail. She sighed and ran down the stairs of the apartments.

Her brother, Rhage stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her. She nudged him and smirk, he smirk back and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. "So where is this awesome fight you speak of?" She said looking around the people gathering around the outside venues. He looked at the stage, "Well the awesome fight already ended, but I'm pretty sure some more will come up." Raye hit her brother on the side, he got her up for nothing. He laughed and rubbed his side, she smiled and patted him on the back of his head like he was a little puppy, but he was a overgrown beast standing at 6'1, but she was the older twin, he always acted like the baby.

They started to walk around, Rhage offering to buy her new things. She suddenly caught ear of a song, she turned around as she heard the song, she didn't concentrate on the crowd around the girl listening to the song, she just loved the song, her brother pulled her arm tightly as he continued to talk about something that dealed with art school or his girlfriend, she didn't know. She broke out of her trance and sighed looking at him, he stared at her confused, she laughed a little and started to pull him toward a book store.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Art looks to the woman that had suddenly appeared beside him with a cold smile spread across his lips. He releases the hilt of the keyblade and watches as it vanishes back to where it had come from, within his heart. "Violence is not what I seek. I simply seek for peace for my home, which happens to be these woods and the mansion." He turns his back from the two and walks over to a nearby tree. He places his hand against the tree and runs various thoughts through his mind before turning to face the two. For the moment he looks to the boy and says, "I wish you to leave this place because it is in fact my home. To allow you to remain here without reason would be the same as if I were to go into your own home and enjoy what comforts I may find without prior consent."

He then looks to the wolf pup and motions for the child to go on. "Go on and rejoin the others. I'm sure that they are worried about you." He then looks to the two human and then to the woman. "For that matter, what is it that brings you here. You seem not of the curious nature as to what the yells are." With that thought in his mind he holds out his hand once more and calls forth his keyblade. This one varies from the one that he held before for the fact that it looks more like a scythe made of a red and black material. "Are you the one that will make me fight against my will?"

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OOC: Argh!! I nearly had a post done, but my computer shut off on me; now I'm too depressed. I'll get it up in the morning when I'm feeling better; but Zane, think you could wait 'till tomorrow, just in case?

~ Dream

Awards
"The Maiden of Paper and Song" - "A Vengeful Serenade"

The sounds of summer blended with Kanako's violin splendidly. Children danced, adults cheered, and young 'warriors' played Struggle...the scene was so very happy and full of life. She immediately knew she would feel horrible if he happened to be in this city...for her wrath would leave much unavoidable destruction. Behind the strange mask a smile appeared on her face, watching the two young men fighting with their toy weapons. Oh how I wish I could live as carefree as these people... she thought as the match ended very quickly with one boy easily disarming the other. She then began playing a song her home world loved during festivals...a song she very rarely played because of haunting memories.

(Song: Mac Anu's Theme Click ~ From the .Hack series of games/anime/manga. Story usage: Normally it is not played on the violin [as you can hear in the video] but let's pretend she adapted it to the violin.)

As soon as she began playing the melody the victor of the Struggle match walked up, a hand over his eye. Kanako barely acknowledged his presence until he asked a rather surprising question.

"That song is Mac Anu's festival song . . . Right?"

A morbid expression appeared behind the mask, annoyed at the boy's question. She quickly finished the song and as people tossed munny in the open violin case she raised her head to answer his question. Immediately, his face and blood red eye triggered something in her mind. From the deep recesses of her heart, or what's left of it, a frayed memory appeared. It was a simple snapshot...of a young man, cloaked in black, his hood cut and eyes shining blood red. Every detail of the face match, the hue of the eyes was perfect, and his voice was distinctly the same. After what felt like an eternity she had found him...the murderer of everyone she held dear.

Attempting to maintain her composure, she answered calmly as she packed her violin, "Why yes...it so happens that was my home world's festival song..." while her words trailed off she reached for a nearby poster, advertising the summer festival. "You're rather good at struggle, aren't you Nobody?" Immediately after her question the poster stiffened into a blade. As the weapon appeared the crowd backed away from her, frightened by the sudden transformation. Her head tilted to the side and stared at Takuya, "Boy, do you remember where you were 3 years ago?" Now, more posters (around 13) around her seat turned into blades and floated around her head. "If not...I'll make you remember!" Five of the 13 paper daggers flew out toward the unsuspecting young man.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
"Uh... Hey there little guy... What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the rest of your pack?"

A low growl coming from Melody, she remained rooted to the ground as the boy bent down and started petting Luna. Seeing Art come up behind them, she listened as the eighteen-year-old human stated coldly "If you value your life, I'd suggest that you leave. It's bad enough that there are people who confuse my companions for rabbid animals. I don't need anyone else snooping around here."

Her sharp blue-gold eyes never left Art, the boy, or Luna. Melody listened to the boy while he explained why he was there. Scenting the air she picked out the protective smell from Art, and the smell tinged with fear coming from the boy that Art had his blade to. The sound of hurried footsteps approached them, and looking over in the direction of the sound to try to figure out the person; Melody once again sniffed the air and picked out that it was a female.

Melody heard this for a few moments, then turning to look back at Art she saw the girl who she had smelled. Watching her for a few moments, the black she-wolf saw the girl move Art's sword away from the boy's neck and listened as she stated calmly, "Violence is very unnecessary y'know?"

She's right Melody, this boy is a wolf-friend just like Art Luna commented mentally. Melody glanced at the pup for a few moments longer. Thinking about what she had said, Melody listened as Luna thought again, but this time aimed at Art Art, this boy isn’t a threat to the pack; you can back down.

"Speak your mind, bro. Why can't we be here?"

Melody picked up a slightly offensive tone in his voice and she shifted to her human form while the others were distracted. She closed her eyes and than opened them again. Melody looked at Art and was thankful that she could switch between human to wolf and back with her clothes still intact. Melody listened to what Art had to say, then looking at Luna, the Alpha urged quietly, "Yes little one, run back to the pack and alert them I'll be back soon."

There was no doubt that Luna had heard her. She watched for a moment as Luna started to turn but froze. Unsure of what had happened, Melody's eyes flickered over to Art, her deep blue eyes catching his she said, "Art, I know that you heard what Luna said. This boy here" motioning to the seventeen year-old boy before she continued, "is not a threat to the pack. I trust Luna's judgment on this manner. How can I not trust her when we know very well that children know things that adults do not?" she murmured calmly.

~--------~

OOC: Okay, I'll explain more about the other pack members soon enough. Dream and I are currently working on their templates. *yawns* 'Night!

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
"I wish you to leave this place because it is in fact my home. To allow you to remain here without reason would be the same as if I were to go into your own home and enjoy what comforts I may find without prior consent."

If he doesn't want violence then why point a weapon towards a defenseless being? That's the question that popped inside the young woman's head. This guy have some issues and she didn't liked it but retaliating is out of the matter. And so after letting them go, she scratched her head and sighed in frustration once again.

"For that matter, what is it that brings you here. You seem not of the curious nature as to what the yells are."

"Oh nothing, just my job.... I think." she brushed her golden, satin-like hair aside as it flowed through the light breeze. And her face illuminated by the faint light of the sunset.

"Are you the one that will make me fight against my will?"

Just out of the blue, this man just drew his keyblade again but this time, directly at her. Not only does this man is a warfreak of a person, but also unethical and rude. The young woman clicked her heels and then turned her attention to him. "I woudn't do that if I were you...." from a sweet tone, her voice changed into a very threatening tone. And her eyes shifted into a very sharp glare. From that, 6 floating keyblades appeared in front of the man and all of its' tips were pointing directly at his throat. As if in a snap of a finger, she could easily cease the life out of him. "If you take the violence unto me then I'll return it to you ten times deadlier and fatal." she hissed overlooking the man. "But apparently that's not part of the job that I was assigned to do." she snapped her fingers and then the 6 keyblades disappeared out of thin air. She let out a deep sigh, trying to calm herself down and then started walking away. But before she could be out of sight, she turned around again for the last time "Oh by the way. I'm Saiyuri Dawn Hayden. Warrant officer of the King's elite force. Nice to do service with you." followed by a childish chuckle, she reverted back to her own self again and then disappeared out of sight.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Art looks away from the two just in time to see Melody walking towards them. At that moment any hostility towards the two intruders vanishes and the keyblade along with them. He simple nods a bow to the woman and listens as she speaks to him. "Art, I know that you heard what Luna said; this boy here," motioning to the seventeen-year-old boy before she continued, "is not a threat to the pack. I trust Luna's judgment on this manner. How can I not trust her when we know very well that children know things that adults do not?" He had yet to figure out who exactly was in charge of the Pack, but he knew that Melody was not one to cross. "As you wish. But what shall I do with this woman here?" At those words he finds himself surrounded by six blades similar in nature to his own two. He silently curses himself for letting his guard down and runs through his mind what he should do.

"I woudn't do that if I were you...."

He quickly calms his mind and body both and stands there, ready to spring into action at the moments notice. This however is proven to be unnecessary as the woman makes the blades vanish just as quickly as they appear. She then walks away from the group which causes Art to feel anger towards the woman for not showing any respect towards Melody herself. He easily regains his composure and looks to the boy just as the woman tells them her name. "Oh by the way. I'm Saiyuri Dawn Hayden. Warrant officer of the King's elite force. Nice to do service with you." This one statement leaves Art in a bit of a shock, he could swear that he's heard of that type of rank before. But he quickly puts it out of his mind and looks to the boy. "Please forgive my harsness. I'm not acustomed to dealing with strangers." With those words he extends his hand to the man as a friendly gesture.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Ky's ship came near Twillight Town as he was still sleeping in the back of the ship. It zoomed into the nearest port but crashed in the landing sending Ky tumbling to the front of the ship. He got up and yawned "I'm in trouble...." he said as he walked out and noticed that he had not hit anyone or anything for that matter he was in fact in front of Twillght Town.

He locked his ship up and walked upto town. After about an hour he reached the front gate two guards stood there barly awake.

Ky approached them "Hello sirs," he said politely as the guards stood up straight and out a notebook. They looked through the pages and shook their heads "Sorry we have not recieved notification of a visitor today, what are you here for?"

Ky sighed "My apologies I'm here to find some of my friends," he told them politely. They stood their ground "Sorry Mam but we can't let you through!".

Ky snapped "What!, What was that!" he summoned his keyblade and pointed it at the guards "Im a Boy! B-O-Y, don't make me stick my foot up your ass!".

The guards looked nervous "U-huh sorry sir we're not trained for battle please go through!". Ky withdre his keyblade "Thats right.......Uh im so sorry, im so very sorry both of you!" he handed them a pouch of munny and went on his way, with the bewildered guards standing still behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back