• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Melodies of Life: Second Symphony [OOC & Sign up]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
May 8, ----

I've done many things I'm not proud of. I've been consumed by rage and jealousy; I've hurt my friends in the worst ways imaginable; I've given into the Darkness. I've done many more things; some bad, some good. All have shaped who I am today. But if I could just take back some of the worst accusations....

May 20, ----

It's been two years since I've seen my friends; Mina still stands by my side, but there's so many people I can't help but think about. Hikari, what's she doing now? Phoenix, my Nobody; what's happened to her? And Hotaru... does she hate me for turning my back on her? And there were so many others I had met only briefly: Daisuke and Zane, Takuya. They could have become friends too. And what about my Dad? We've always been there for each other since Mom died; since I've abandoned him, he's been by himself. Is he okay? Are the rest of our parents okay? And Matt.... what's happened to you?

July 2, ----

I knew it was coming, this change. It started about a month after I went through the portal with Isixs. I had always thought my eyes were okay in a bluish ocean tone; but I'd also thought the color looked better in my father's eyes. And I remember, faintly... Mom's eyes were a mix of sapphire and violet; when I looked hard enough, I thought I could see some of her eye color in my own. I wish I had my old eyes back; even the silvery-green color they had been for a long time would be better than the blood red I see every day now. When I looked in the mirror, and see those crimson irises staring back at me, I just can't see me; all I can see is
her. I couldn't stand looking at those eyes anymore; instead, all I see now is the soft blackness of this cotton blindfold I wear. If there's one blessing to be had, it's that bits and pieces of my memories, which were stolen so many months ago, are finally coming back to me. But maybe this event isn't much to celebrate, 'cause it just shows how much of a bitch I've been.

July 9, ----

Mina says my hair is changing, that it's a dark grey color now. She keeps joking that I'm going prematurely grey, but she knows as well as I what's happening. We know it won't stay this grey for long; soon, it'll be as black as sin, black as the Darkness. I just hope my skin doesn't change; I'm pale enough already, I don't want to look like a living, breathing skeleton. These changes are because of
her; it means that she's still alive. I'm told the same thing happened to my Dad, Riku. It means that my battle, Hotaru's battle; my friends' battles, they're not over yet. The real question is: How far will the desolation spread before this war is finally over? And another question: Even if we defeat her, will the war ever end?

September 1, ----

Isixs is pretty nice, for a Nobody; but she keeps me and Mina so busy, we're practically the Living Dead by the time we collapse into bed at night. I'm not going to complain; the missions she sends us on are important ones; but they sometimes take weeks; the last one was eight days short of being two months. When I get a little down time, like now, I do the one thing I can: I write. Mina said I should keep a diary; she says it helps to calm you down if you can put your thoughts and troubles down on paper, says that you can forget about them then. And while I don't think I could ever forget, it does have that calming effect she promised. But I think this is going to be the last 'Me Time' I'm going to get for a long time; I found something that is going to change the face of this fight with the
Corrupt Darkness. I found this scrap of paper; it looked like it had been torn from some ancient book. The text on the page read like this: "The Eternal Light will weep, for the Darkness will splinter, and become Evil. The Angels shall fall, and slumber for 1,000 years. At the stroke of the millennial mark, the Angels shall mark their Heirs, as will the Evil mark theirs. Light, Darkness, Dawn and Twilight shall face off the Evil one final time; only by uniting, and creating the True Light with their Essence, will they be able to banish the Evil, and restore the Eternal Light." I don't know what this means, but I can feel it: This war with her is drawing to a close. If you find and read this dairy, you are now part of this fight. Are you on the side of this, 'Eternal Light,' that was spoken of? Or are you on the side of the 'Evil'?

It's time to decide.

After the final mark dried, several copies of this diary were made, and scattered through all the worlds. This is your mission: Find a copy and read it. Then, you must chose: the Eternal Light or the Evil.

It's up to you.

Melodies of Life: Second Symphony

This is a co-collab between Skitty Cat and myself. You can get acceptance to join from either her or me.

Alright, do to a severe case of lost inspiration and writer's block, this RP died the first time I put it up. Considering it's the last in the Melodies trilogy, I'm putting it up again in the hopes that, this time, we'll be able to bring it to an epic conclusion. (There's a fight near the end that's panning out in my head; I really want to get this done.)

Okay, rules!

1. No godmodding
2. No power playing, unless you have the okay
3. Romance and language is okay, but keep it PG-13, and no where near a bed or any of that kinda talk!
4. If you can't take constructive criticism, you're out.
5. Have fun!
6. I don't care if you are a veteran or just starting out, if it's painful to read your stuff YOU'RE GONE!
7. Please post at least one paragraph, two would be great!
8. For newbies please post "Follow your command" above your template, for the veterns of this RP (you and me know who you are) please post "I'll fight and stand" above your template.
9. I don't care how many characters you have, just don't make so many you can't keep up with them all and tie up other people.

Okay, time to give some info on the enemies they will be facing!

Heartless: Creature born from the darkness of people's hearts, they crave more hearts but are most attracted to those with pure hearts. What are their goals? What do they want besides hearts?

Nobodies: A being created when someone loses their heart to the Darkness, they are nothing but mere empty shells incapable of feeling "true" emotions...or are they?

Wicked: Creatures and entities that are born through human emotions. If the nobody was the shell and the heartless was the core, then the wicked is the inner most core. They dwell among the deepest reaches of a tainted heart, and feeds on darkness to gain their power.

Soulless: Strange, mysterious beings, not much is known about them; other then they are the incarnation of the darkness in a keybearer's heart, since the keybearers are the only ones that can make them. But keyblade masters, or the chosen ones, will make the stronger soulless that have control over the lower ranking soulless.

They can think and plan, but it seems that they can only feel the harder emotions; the softer ones like love have been tossed out the window. A Soulless is created from the Darkness in a Keybearers heart when they have suffered an extremely traumatic experience. Sometimes it will part company instantly. But if the Wielder has a pure heart, even if it is tainted with Darkness, the Soulless could remain dormant for years, until events trigger it's awakening.

The Unclean: The true essence of darkness with all its taintedness and pure evil; these foul entities are the most powerful form of darkness. They are the ones who fought against the four angels back at the ancient times that almost brought their downfall.

These creatures of evil are not to be trifled with, because they do not amass their power through numbers alone. They are all built cunning and brutally clever in catching their prey. And they do not take other people's hearts, they kill. They hold the power that lies in the deepest reaches of Kingdom hearts. What could be behind Its doors that attract the corrupted forces of Darkness?

The Nobodies of the New Order

The 'Old Order' has fallen apart, and many Nobodies have become renegades. However, there seems to be a new system rising, with a core of Higer Nobodies at the center.

I. ???? - Eternal Dream

The Renegades

Nobodies that don't belong to any Order, they seem to have their own intentions and goals.

Melody Tagihi, The Lone Wolf (Neko and Dancer Nobodies) - Skitty Cat

Phoenix - Eternal Dream

The Soulless

Masquerade (Shadow Phoenix Soulless) - Eternal Dream
Shadou (Ninja Soulless) - Skitty Cat

The Wicked

Unclean

The Pack

There have been reports of increased wolf sightings in the woods surrounding Twilight Town. While most of the sighting are of very old or young wolves, there will ocasionally be a comment made about a small, black female flanked by a white wolf and a steel grey wolf, both male. They do not seem to be dangerous, but caution should be taken when these creatures are sited.

Alpha female and pack leader - Melody Tagihi - Skitty Cat
Beta and second in command - Atemx - Eternal Dream
Third in command - Razor - Skitty Cat
Omega - Luna - Skitty Cat
Medicine Wolf - Kyuubi - Skitty Cat
Zoro - Skitty Cat
Howl - Skitty Cat
Kihaku - Skitty Cat
Rhys - Eternal Dream
Kuroi - Eternal Dream
Shiroi - Eternal Dream
Kitsune - Eternal Dream
Illyx - Eternal Dream

Keybearers

Thanks to the Keyblade Academy, there seems to be a bunch of these guys running around.....

Saint .L - thechaserkeyblade

Keyblade Masters

But only four can be called Masters

Light: Mina - Eternal Dream
Dawn: Hotaru Mclair - Skitty Cat
Darkness: Daisuke Shizuka - Aphex
Twilight: Leyla Terra- Eternal Dream

Angels

Mysterious beings, they seem to hold the ability to wield the elements of the Light in their truest forms

Angel of Light: Mina - Eternal Dream
Angel of Dawn: Hotaru Mclair - Skitty Cat
Angel of Darkness: Daisuke Shizuka - Aphex
Angel of Twilight: Leyla Terra- Eternal Dream

Other

Warriors and others that don't seem to fit in any specific category, they're still just as important!

Template:

Name:
Heart: (light, dark, twilight, non-existent)
Race: (Human, Nobody, Heartless, Soulless, etc)
Lower Ranking Soulless/Nobody: (what type of lesser Soulless/Nobody do they control? Soulless and Nobodies ONLY)
Code Name: (Nobodies ONLY)
Power/Element: (Nobodies ONLY)
Weapon:
Appearance: (Pics are fine, but a few words as well.)
Home World: (Where are they from? Is it a world that was in Kingdom Hearts or another world?)
Personality: (More then just a few words please)
Bio:
Theme Song:
Battle Song:
Quote: (If you were in the last one, try to find a quote from there. If not, just put whatever you want!)

Possible Worlds:

Halloween Town (begins humming tune, sorry. They are going there)
Twilight Town
Gaia
Spira
Ivalice
Midgar (Final Fantasy kick, much?)
Hallow Bastion
Soul Society (Bleach!)
Destiny Islands (<- The last world...yes they go back)
Traverse Town (yesh!)
Soulless Castle
Kingdom Hearts (The final world before Destiny Islands, let's rumble!)

Also any other you would like to go to

~- Current Members -~

Eternal Dream
Skitty Cat
Aphex

~- On Trial -~

thechaserkeyblade

~----------------~

So you know, there is going to be a sub plot woven into the main. It takes place 1,000 years before the main story line, and it centers around the original Angels of the Light. Skitty and I will be the ones writing it; there are several crucial details that will be revealed in it, and they'll be happening every five posts or so. (every five of mine or Skitty's

The story so far:

Melodies of Life:

Daisuke, Sairu and Zane made their way to the Destiny Islands and met with Hotaru, Hikari and Leyla; residences of the isles. Sairu kept his distance watching the group as they fended off Heartless and made their way to a portal that had been summoned; they were all able to get off the Islands before it collapsed in on itself.

Hotaru, Sairu, Zane, Daisuke and Hikari arrived at Disney Castle while Leyla was Hollow Bastion. The group at Disney Castle met Donald, Goofy (who have mysteriously disappeared and not shown up since) and Mickey's and Minnie's daughter Mina who also ended up traveling with them, much to Daisy's disapproval.

Meanwhile in Hollow Bastion, Leyla was convinced by Maleficent to follow her after a girl started to rewrite Leyla's memories so she could be used just like her father. This girl was later revealed to be Hotaru's nobody Firefly, but Leyla knowing something was wrong sent her Nobody Phoenix to keep an eye on Hotaru.

The group that landed at Disney Castle (not including Sairu because he was off somewhere) left the world in order to find Leyla; ending up in Travese Town, after defeating the boss there (I can't remember its name, but it wasn't Guard Armor), they went to another world and it continued on with that until they went to Atlantica were they met Matt, a boy who looked a lot like Demyx, the reason behind this is that he is Demyx's nephew.

Matt traveled with them to Midgar, where Sairu joined the party shortly followed by Kari, a skilled young warrior that Sairu has had a crush on ever since they were in rolled at the Keyblade Academy together with their friend Kiro. The group rested there for the night, having met Kadaji early that morning and defeating the "supposed" boss.

Unable to sleep, Hotaru over heard Phoenix and left the party to go to Neverland, where she was forced to fight Leyla only to discover that it was Masquerade, her best friend's Soulless that was created when her mom was murdered, nine years prior to the RP.

What Leyla, Riku nor anyone else knew was that Hotaru had seen Maleficent kill both Ollette and Lilly, they were teachers at the Keyblade Academy; which lead to Hotaru's Soulless, Yami's, birth. After learning of Masquerade‘s existence, Hotaru headed to Hollow Bastion alone, again, to try to stop Masquerade from gaining complete control only to fail miserably.

Her knees also suffering from the lose do to Masquerade’s cat-o-nine wrapping around them and removing some flesh, muscle and bone; as another side effect to the fail attempt to destroy Masquerade right then: Leyla lost her body and turned invisible to the group, until Matt had hugged her turning her visible again. The Destiny Islands being restored after Maleficent’s defeat, the relaxing moment didn’t last long as a swarm of Neo-shadows appeared and attacked the group.

They were all able to get through it expect for Matt, Daisuke, Hotaru and Leyla; it was a chain reaction of sort. Matt lost his heart causing Leyla to go into a deep depression and sink into the darkness; Hotaru not wanting to believe that she had lost her best friend again ran out of the room (the castle chapel) and headed toward the entrance only to finish losing her heart. Daisuke sacrificed his heart so Hotaru could hers back, they had become very close during the whole thing. After those events unwrapped themselves, the group separated and headed onto their next adventure, which Hotaru didn't know would all her to meet up with Daisuke and Matt's Nobody, Atemx.

Melodies of Life: Hall of Memories:

A few weeks after the first Melodies, the group, even though it was in separate parts, found themselves at the Hall of Lost Souls. Zane, Phoenix and Hikari were on the top floor, Hotaru in the basement while Leyla was out in the garden. Meanwhile the Organization that was interfering with the group consisted of the rebel group: Uryu (desceased), Takuya, Illyx, Atemx, Firefly and Zexion (deceased; he met his end at Illyx and Kitsune's claws).

The groups respectively made it through their floors, meeting servel new faces and reuniting with old ones too. The group increased in size, Sairu, Kari, Saiyuri and Kiro (who they had picked up in Hollow Bastion in the previous) joined with Hotaru, Daisuke and Phoenix who had ditched Zane and Hikari do to Melody's cold attitude. Leyla and Mina had be reunited with Atemx and joined by Takuya, who eventually left the group to help the ones in the castle.

None were able to complete get to the top floor with the castle collapsing around them. They were all able to get out in time, be it from sticking together or going separate ways. Melody was able to call her cousins to meet her in a strange, new world shortly after Zane left and she was able to convince herself not to go running after him. It ended with the groups going their separate ways for the time being.

Note: Melodies took place twenty years after KH1, and Hall of Memories was a few weeks after Melodies.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
@ Sorapaw: Glad to see you again buddy. I'm waiting on a reply from Aphex; so until he answers, the Dark Keyblade is already taken. But you could use your old characters if you like. Just maybe change the girl's name? It's close enough to my Mina that people might get confused.

@ Solareon:

1. There's four Masters, but you can be a Keywielder.

2. Never had it; 'sides, I prefer Amaretto.

3. Whenever you've got it done!

~ Dream

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
@ Sorapaw: Glad to see you again buddy. I'm waiting on a reply from Aphex; so until he answers, the Dark Keyblade is already taken. But you could use your old characters if you like. Just maybe change the girl's name? It's close enough to my Mina that people might get confused.

@ Solareon:

1. There's four Masters, but you can be a Keywielder.

2. Never had it; 'sides, I prefer Amaretto.

3. Whenever you've got it done!

~ Dream

1. That's all I needed to know.

2. CURSE YOU!! CURSE THE AMARETRO YOU CHOKE DOWN!!!!!!!!s1smackdown

3. thank yo again ;D

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Template:
"Follow your command"
Name: saint .L
Heart: dawn
Race: (half humen/half wolf)

Weapon
main :Call of the Shadows Keyblade by ~dyyor on deviantART
secondary Way to Salvation Keyblade by ~dyyor on deviantART
somtimes wolf claws
Appearance:
1199186522_otAnimeGuy.jpg

wolf side
Blackandwhitewolf.jpg

he normally wears a white polo shirt and black jeans with a hole in the back for his tail
made like a rock 8 pack and all
black wolf ears and tail

Home World: midgar

Personality: he is a kind person somtimes a little angsty but mostly he is a quite caring person he is a big softy for the k-9 species he just loved them to bits because he ia a half species to them when he's in the company of wolves he is very calm and very happy which is rare for him his visably flinches when he see's a happy family

Bio: lucifer grew up an orphan being the parhai of his village because of his half wolf side till he accedently summoned his keyblade to stop his father beating him he then ran away and lived in the forest soon becoming a skilled tracker and getting to know his wolf side when a keyblade master showed up he asked if he wanted to join his acadamy he of course said yes but even in the acadamy he was thought of as a freak exept a few who became his best freinds

now graduated from the acadamy saint is on a unstable path walking the thin line between the light and the darkness can anyone save him before goes off the deep end can the wolves?
Theme Song: second chance by shinedown
Battle Song:soldier by eminem
Quote: "if you ever see a big white wolf my advice would be to run in the opposite direction"

has recently been experementing on how far he can transform himself

has standing invitation to join the pack

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
@chaser: *looks at him and looks at Dream* New kid! Anyway, you hold promise, you can use some work but that's what a four week trail is made for.

And just so people know, expect for a few OCs, the teachers at the academy were canon characters. Okay, here's two of my templates!

I'll fight and stand

Name: Shadou

Heart: Non-existent

Race: Soulless

Lower Ranking Soulless/Nobody: Ninjas

Weapon: He's skilled with any type of blade, although he prefers not to use his keyblade. Instead Shadou's preferred sword is a long, thin black katana.

Appearance: Neck length black hair, that appears as if he just got it wet. Cold, pale blue eyes that rarely ever brighten for anything. Pale in skin tone, Shadou has fine, thin brows and lashes that match his ebony hair. A slim, medium straight nose; round ears and pale lips that are ice-cold. He wears a dark blue shirt, black wrist length gloves and a silver necklace that stays near his neck. From his waist down Shadou wears close-cut dark blue jeans, and two silver chains. One on his left hip, the other lower down on his right leg. To complete his dark attire, he wears black ankle boots and matching socks.
picture.php
(face shot anyway)

Home World: N/A

Personality: Cold, cruel, devious, twisted and uncaring; Shadou doesn't really care about anyone. Standoffish when first meeting him, he's quick to anger and easy to calm down if you know what to do. Sly, cunning and callous, he's quick to deceive anyone that trusts him. He's able to manipulate people for his leader's orders and wishes. Brilliant, hardly anything escapes him; quite a bit of a warmonger, or as the wolves put it "war-mongrel."

Bio: Not much is truly known about his past, other than that Shadou's been wondering the worlds since he was born. Remembering little of his birth, which means very little of his light, picking out energy of two new Soulless. Shadou retreated to watch them, they were of course Masquerade and Yami, and they impressed him along with their little lights. He felt and knew the power both of them possessed. Surprisingly enough, Shadou knew which one would be the leader, which caused him to take her into much consideration.

Shadou didn't know what happened, but he wanted to protect Yami, like she was his little sister. Growing with them it wasn't long after they came across Wrath and Seth. Ignoring them, he found it very uncomfortable when he left to do a mission. Shadou had actually been watching the group since the beginning, only remaining hidden and is quite attracted to one of the party members.

Watching over them after the events in the Hall of Lost Souls, Shadou can't help but feel as if he knows them, if only he could be sure on who it was. Will he ever be able to find out? Or will he remain in the dark forever?

Theme Song: Chiseled in Stone by Vern Gosdin

Battle Song: Bar-Ba-Sol by David Cook

Quote: No one is allowed to harm the kid; I won't allow harm to befall the child. and Quack! Quack damn you!

~-------~

Name: Melody Tagihi

Nickname: Mel, Mely (Zane only) or Lady hawk (Matt calls her that from time-to-time)

Heart: Interesting question, half-twilight half-non existent

Race: Human/Wolf/Nobody

Lower Ranking Soulless/Nobody: Dancer and Neko

Code Name: The Lone Wolf

Power/Element: Elements, but she has the best control over thunder and fire; her weakest ones is wind and water.

Weapon: While in human form, it's an onyx black clarinet, that when she plays it a haunting tune fills the air. She can also use a sitar. In wolf it's her teeth and claws; but for her other form (which she rarely enters) is her talons.

Appearance: Melody has a slightly dark and feral beauty about her. Pale in skin tone, she still has a healthy glow to it. Do to the current matter at hand and the way she was treated for her heritage, Melody's pale lips are in a soft frown most of the time; on the rare occasion she does smile; it reveals straight, pearly white teeth and a natural beauty to her feral features. Slim in build even though she can transform, Melody is stronger than her fragile appearance would say. Beautiful, deep, clear sapphire eyes seem to glow with a strange fire. Long, straight blond hair runs down to her waist like a shining waterfall; set against her long blood red dress, giving her an even more "inhuman" appearance. Melody only wears two pieces of jewelry, a gold choker with a red gem in the middle and a set of gold and silver bangle bracelets.

When she’s not wearing the above attire other than the jewelry, Melody can be seen in a long-sleeved, black cloak, similar to the Organization XIII, with the zipper some what lowered, just enough to see the black, long-sleeved shirt underneath; and a little lower revealing the bottom her favorite black jeans. To top this off, she wears elbow length black gloves and ankle length boots. Why she and the rest of the pack wear this is currently unknown. But it is known that in the pocket of the jacket is a gold pendent with a photo of two people inside it.
picture.php
(alot like the pic for when she's not in the Org. cloak!)

Wolf form: Melody can take the form of a slim, gorgeous black wolf with piercing blue-gold eyes. Small compared to the dog-wolves of the pack, Melody's appearance hides how strong she actually is in this form.
picture.php

Home World: Twilight Town

Personality: Calm, collected, confident and levelheaded; Melody has calmed down since the events in the Hall of Lost Souls; Melody tends to be a bit solitary and pick things up that others miss. Warm and caring to those she holds dear; Melody's willing to do anything for them, even if it means dying to protect them. She doesn't reveal her emotions in battle expect when she's pushed too far, and even then its quick bursts that startles the enemy. Melody, even though she hides it very well, is terrified of being alone do to certain events in her past.

Bio: Even though she'd be the last to admit it; Melody doesn't have any parents, their name's Isxis and Demyx, both "supposedly" died when she was still very young, leaving her with barely any memories of them. The very few she does have had been obtained through stories and the haunting sound of a lullaby being hummed while her father played. Coming to live with her aunt and uncle after her parents' death, all of this occurring within the first months of her "existence" if that's what you call it. Growing up with her cousins while being watched over by her father's brother and his wife. Melody never questioned the reason why she was there until a stormy night when she and the young woman were in the house alone, and the lullaby was expositional loud.

Finally bring it up to her aunt, Melody learned that the woman singing was her mother and that it was more like her dearest memories that were buried so deep that not even she remembered them. This only lead to more questions, but she disregard them as "unimportant" since her many one was answered. Melody was in store for more surprises, both being unraveled by her rough-housing twin cousins. First was her ability to turn into a wolf, and of course she naturally freaked out until she heard Rhys and her aunt’s voices kindly guiding her through and back into her human form.

The next unexpected “gift” was her other inhuman form, unlike her wolf transformation Melody was forced to find her way back by herself; not because her adopted family was cruel but because they didn’t know how to change her back. After this realization, Melody started to distance herself from others, in order to protect them while hurting herself at the same time.

All of this being revealed shortly before her sixth birthday, it was only a few months later that she learned how her birth parents were killed. She was able to comprehend what they were saying, but she didn’t want to. The six-year-old denied all of this, trying desperately to hide her tears. The years flew on by and still she found her dislike for her parents' murder increasing until she found she didn't want anything to do with him or his family.

Choosing to banish him from her mind, Melody found that her life only became even more confusing when she and Matt were tossed out of Twilight Town. It wasn't long after this that she got separate from her cousin, or that she found herself at Radiant Garden. Melody continued to watch the group from a distance, knowing that it was "better" for them if she did this. Helping the group with the Heartless battle that took place via of healing; Melody retreat after Matt lost his heart to the darkness, not only to grieve because of this but because the fight was over.

A few months after this event; Melody, along with her pet hawk Isabeau, found herself in a castle that she knew that spelled trouble. It was here that she met Hotaru and instantly took a strong disliking to her when she learned of the girl's father was Sora, the one that had "killed" her parents. Fleeing from Hotaru, she found her way to the main floors, finding her way to her two childhood friends: Hikari and Zane.

Melody traveled with them until they learned the castle was collapsing, after making sure they did get out she fled with Zoro and Kyuubi to meet the rest of the pack she would soon be leading which consisted of at the time Razor, the current alpha, Howl, Haku and Luna. It wasn't too long after that when Illyx, Kitsune, Rhys, Shiroi, Kuroi and Matt, then Atemx, joined them and Zane choose to head back home.

Over the course of the following months, Melody realized she was that she found herself becoming attached to Luna, the youngest of the pack by far, she even continued to wear the dress that is her main attire because of Luna's sincere comment; knowing that the pup only wanted to compliment her and make sure a fight didn’t break out. Deciding that she did like the gown and that it made Luna happy to see her not in her usual tomboyish appearance.

Two years having past since this event, Melody is well aware that they have to find "her, the wolf friend" as Luna kindly put it; but she just doesn't know who is this girl that they need to find, yet if there's one thing that Melody knows is that they have to stop the wolf-hunter, no matter the price.

Theme Song: Angel by Lorrie Morgan

Alternate Theme: My Immortal by Evanescence (toward her parents)

Battle Theme: Stray by Steve Conte

Quote: Last time I heard, friends didn't betray or take away hopes and dreams.... So why did you? - unknown

Other: While she needs the bangle bracelets to feel, she needs them for another reason; one that only a select few know of. Click

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*rubs back of head* Glad to have you back, Aphex. I'll add you back anto the list, then Imma gonna grab some Excedrin and hit the sack. I'll continue stalking tomorrow. *heads off to bed mumbling* I know I said you could hit me, but did you have to do it that hard? XD

~ Dream

P.S. Okay, Chaser, you're in on trial. Just remember puncuation and to capitalize where needed. Though possibly change the name of your character? We have enough obscure and hidden refrences that the name's just a bit much. Or maybe I'm reading into things too much; that bonk on my head's turned my brain into refried beans.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
*grins as Dream walks off* Yeah, see you tomorrow Dream.

@Aphex: Nice to have you back, and great job hitting her!

@Everyone else: Dream will be adding a summary of the last two RPs to the first post, you may read it if you want to know what happened.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
he is not an angel and not that much of a good guy saint.L was the name given to him by the keyblade master whofound him because he never had one

im still editing his history

Aphex

.Inspire.
"I'll fight and stand"

Name:
Daisuke Shizuka

Heart: Dark

Race: Human/ Angel of Darkness

Weapon(s): The Shadow's Requiem:
Unlike the other Keyblades, this one is unique in its own way. Instead of the standard hilt, the Shadow's Requiem's hilt is altered in the design of a tonfa. All though it can be wielded in front of its user, the weapon is also meant to be held behind its user and can be gripped by the short perpendicular handle or by the longer main shaft. In defense, if the handle is grasped then the shaft protects the forearm and hand while the knob protects the thumb. If both ends of the shaft are held, the shaft can be used to ward off blows and the handle can be used as a hook to catch the opponent's weapons.

The design is simple, the blade having a resemblance to that of a key. It is about eight inches in length, having a shade of charcoal all the way down to its handle. The handle is a shade of gray, the knob being charcoal just like the blade. A silver chain dangles from the end of the handle, having what appears to be a keychain hanging at the end of it. The keychain is a bit strange, its design being that of a heart with a black devil-like wing wrapped around half of it.

Original Appearance: Daisuke stands at around 5"5, having somewhat of slim physique for his age. His jet black hair had been styled in a way where his hair was spiked in all different directions, in his case, called messy spikes. He wears a pair of goggles with gray rims around the lenses are worn right above his forehead, never actually being placed over the boy's set of hazel eyes in which are brought out more thanks to his slightly tanned skin complexion.

The boy's attire consists of a black sleeveless hoodir and a white t-shirt worn underneath it. As for his lower half, the boy dons a pair of dark blue denim shorts which are quite baggy. But, luckily enough he has on a three-row studded belt in order to keep his shorts from falling down. A silver chain dangles from the boy's left pocket, being another one of his accessories. Lastly, Daisuke wears his traditional yet infamous Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars(hi-tops). Instead of the usual bland, plain ol' white laces, he switched them up with red/black checkered laces instead.

New Appearance: Now the boy retains his usual hairdo but now has silver streaks that trail down along his bangs.. A skeletal mask can be seen covering his entire jawline, only exposing his ruby red eyes that could barely be seen. Why? His bangs cast a shadow over them, giving him more of a dark appearance.

Daisuke now has more of an athletic build to his physique; donning a black sleeveless shirt that was well fitted. A silver chain hangs from the left pocket of his black denim jeans, also wearing a pair of black combat boots. Above the knuckles on his left hand are a pair of three 6-inch blades that resembled claws that are attached to a gauntlet; they can also be retracted if needed to. Lastly, sprouting from his back are a pair of black devil-like wings which obviously gave him the alias, the Angel of Darkness.

Home World: Traverse Town

Personality: Daisuke, now known as the Angel of Darkness, is far from what he used to be. Instead of being the usual cocky smart-alack that he once was, the boy is now a lone wanderer. In pursuit of those with strong hearts, the Angelic figure goes on the prowl in order to feed his hunger until it is finally satisfied. However, the more hearts he consumes, the more of a lust it creates for him. Communication is also a problem now considering Daisuke no longer speaks to those around him and only turns his back without saying a single word.

Bio: This will have to be the perfect example of what happens when man surrenders to his chaotic side. Daisuke chose to become who he is now, the Angel of Darkness. Letting the Darkness get the best of him, the boy pushed the path of becoming a Chaser aside and now walks the path of destruction. The bond he now has with his Darkness worsened to the point where he even lost connection to his father. Not only that but it had also created an obsession which happens to be hearts of others in the universe.

All though Daisuke still has his collection of memories of his friends, he chooses only to stay far away from them as much as possible. If they were to get in his way, he would only be forced to take them out, permanently.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
No problem on the wolf thing, chaser; and yeah, I did over react about your character's name, sorry. He's okay the way he is. The only thing I'm going to ask is that you please remember to capitalize and use puncuation; if it helps you out, read your posts outloud. Where you have a slight pause when you read it, put a comma. When you have a longer pause, pretty much a stop, use a period. If the flavor of your sentance is excited, use an exclamation mark. It'll help your writing a lot. And now, on to putting up the zillion characters! First up is the Nobody with feelings, Phoenix and the character that everybody loves to hate, Masquerade!

~-------------~

Name: Masquerade

Lower Ranking Soulless: Shadow Phoenix

Weapon: cat o' nine whip with balls of lead knotted into the nine tails; a triple bladed scythe as well as the standard, single bladed one; slim, black bladed katana

Appearance: Masquerade seems to represent your darkest idea of a Soulless. Don't get me wrong, she is rather beautiful; but it's a dark, sinister beauty. Her skin is deathly white, almost like she's been locked in a dark room all her life and was never allowed to see or feel the warmth of the sun. Her bright, bloody red eyes seem to catch the light at every turn, giving the effect of a pair of evil rubies always watching you. Her long, waist length hair is as black as the darkest night, and it always seems to be dancing, even if there's no wind to catch it. She has a six inch scar running the length of her right collar bone and feathered, black wings often appear on her shoulders. She wears a pitch black, sleeveless top that seems to cling to her that exposes her midriff; red laces run up the front of it. Underneath she wears closely fitting black jeans and ankle length, black leather high heel boots. She has an assortment of silver chains around her waist; top it off with elbow length, black lace fingerless gloves and a black satin choker and you have one extremely gothic looking creation.

picture.php

Personality: Masquerade is as cold as she is cunning. Always ready with a dagger sharp comment, she enjoys nothing more than to see others in pain. She'll trick, lie and scheme to get what she wants, not caring who she hurts or what lives she destroys in the process. With a hair-trigger temper, to cross her means extreme pain, if not instant death. But at the same time, she knows when to use honeyed words and sultry looks; but it's just a deception that she uses to further her goal in making lives miserable. Twisted, sadistic and even slightly insane, she’s really someone that you don't want to meet down a dark ally alone at night.

Bio: Acting like a parasite, Masquerade has been torturing and changing Leyla's heart ever since that fateful day when Maleficent killed Leyla’s mother, Lilly. Slowly, she started to take more and more control as the girl gave into her pain and anger; so that, when the Islands where destroyed, she was able to gain an even firmer grip on Leyla when the silverette was thrown to Hallow Bastion.

Continuing to grow more powerful on Leyla's doubts and insecurities, Masquerade laughed at the girl's pain when Maleficent told her that Hotaru no longer valued their friendship; putting Masquerade a step closer to her dream of total control.

All through the quest to capture the Princesses of Heart, Masquerade slowly gained more power over Leyla; until, when they reached Neverland, Leyla was all but gone. It would have remained that way, but at Hotaru's pleads, Leyla fought back, shaking Masquerade's hold slightly; but it still wasn't enough. Knowing just where to strike, Masquerade destroyed Matt, shattering the girl's will.

But once again, when it seemed like Leyla would sink into oblivion, Mina pulled her out of it, infuriating the Soulless no small amount. But she knew that her essence still plauged Leyla's heart; so Masquerade decided that, instead of getting her own hands dirty, she'd let Leyla tear herself apart from the inside out.

But it seemed that Leyla was stronger than Masquerade planned on. During Leyla's time in the Hall of Lost Souls, Masquerade poked and taunted her, until Leyla went into a rage. Just before Leyla cut her down, Masquerade hissed, "You win the battle, but you lose the war." Horrified by the idea, Leyla stopped cold in her tracks, allowing Masquerade to escape.

Certain she had Leyla this time, Masquerade was all the more furious when the Nobody Isixs challenged Leyla to stop wallowing in self-pity and to move forward; she was enraged even further when, taking the dare, Leyla got up and followed the Nobody.

Masquerade's desire to see Leyla dead increased steadily over the next two years, until it was the only thing that existed in her thoughts. Now, she's formed a plan to reach that goal, but what could it possibly be? The only clues you would be able to find would be from her past behavior: 1. She wants the Angels of the Eternal Light dead, 2. Masquerade is determined that Leyla should die as well, 3. She is the Evil's chosen one, the False Angel of Darkness, and 4. Masquerade is determined to gain control over the Heart of all worlds.

She wants Kingdom Hearts.

Theme Song: Room of Angel Silent Hill OST

Battle Theme: Phantom of the Opera overture

Quote: "You're afraid of everything, little girl; you're even afraid of yourself, of your own shadow!"

~-------------~

Name: Phoenix

Weapon: Talons and magic in her natural form. In human form, a Keyblade called "The Phoenix Flame," which looks amazingly like the One Winged Angel keyblade. But her true gift lies in transformation.

Personality: Phoenix has lost some of her inner sadness. More confidant, she seems to have gained many similarities to Leyla's old personality. At times very quiet, this doesn't mean that she's shy; she's actually quite bold, sometimes cocky and her temper has become even hotter. However, this doesn't mean she's a loose cannon. A very intelligent creature, Phoenix thinks things through before she acts. But if there's one thing that hasn't changed about her, it'd have to be her loyalty. She values friendship and family ties above all else; when fighting for her friends, she gives it her all, 100% of the time, every time.

Bio: Phoenix seems to have been different from the moment she was born. For one thing, she's a Nobody that had emotions; and another is that she separated from Leyla voluntarily. Understanding what her mission was, she quickly sought out Hotaru, Mina and the rest; but she felt a great burden because Leyla wouldn't let her tell Hotaru anything. And that sense of betrayal tore at her more and more the longer she stayed with Leyla's childhood friend; as well as the feelings of loneliness and complete hatred toward Hotaru that she knew mirrored her Somebody’s emotions.

Finally, unable to stand it any longer, Phoenix told Hotaru what she wanted to know; ending with Phoenix feeling a crushing sense of guilt, because she feels that she caused the following events to happen. Her connection to Leyla broken, she was surprised when Zane followed her through the portal to the Hall of Lost Souls, and she was touched that he would trust her so much as well.

The past days had been tough for all concerned, but they seem to have taken a strange toll on Phoenix. She had been able to feel at the beginning of this journey; but then the fight in Hallow Bastion snapped something in her, leaving her as emotionless as all other Nobodies. Could it be that, when Leyla's heart was unlocked by the Dark Keyblade, that their connection broke, leaving Phoenix a true Nobody? She can't say for sure, but if there's one thing the raptor is determined to do, it's to keep this a secret from her friends. After all, why worry them when they can't do anything about it?

But Phoenix soon realized that her emotionless state wasn't her worst problem. From the moment she set foot in the Nobodies stronghold, the Hall of Lost Souls, she became weaker, exhausted. Unable to understand what was happening, she was seriously freaking out until she found a clue: Because she wasn't affiliated with the Organization, the castle was sucking away her strength, leaving her endlessly tired.

Phoenix did her best to fight through the haze for the next few days, but then, when Melody said the wrong thing, Phoenix snapped. Rushing away, she flew right into one of Masquerade's henchmen; momentarily insane, Phoenix shot straight into a reckless fight, one that she barely escaped from with her life.

Through some miracle, Phoenix managed to find her way to the basements of the castle, where Leyla's friends Hotaru and Diasuke were. There, she encountered an unpleasant surprise: Zora, a girl who Hotaru and Daisuke had befriended, turned out to be Masquerade in disguise.

Just as they were about to cross blades with her, a new figure appeared: An entity with three-toned wings who called herself Ivy. After a dangerous fight, the angel told them that they had to find Leyla and Mina so they could finally defeat Masquerade. Then, she told Phoenix that, even though she was a Nobody, she could still feel true emotions.

After Ivy left, Kari came to get Hotaru so she could finish her training as a summoner. Phoenix decided to go with her so she could keep Hotaru safe. But little did she expect to find a vital clue to Leyla's whereabouts a short two years later; and it all started with a small, leather bound diary...

Appearance: In her natural form, Phoenix is a, well, Phoenix; a beautiful swan sized bird of brilliant gold and scarlet plumage. But unlike others of her kind, her eyes are a piercing amethyst, with a light trace of deepest sapphire near the pupil. Her talons and beak are both a golden yellow. The symbol which marks her as a Nobody is on the tips of her right wing.

picture.php

In her human form, she looks just like Leyla did two years ago. Long, silvery hair; pale skin and a very attractive face; and bright, sea-green eyes that seem to have hints of blue-violet hiding in their depths.

Theme Song: My Old Friend by Tim McGraw

Battle Theme: Carol of the Bells by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Quote: "Don't throw away your friends for power; someday you'll find that Fate will take the power away and leave you the most miserable you've ever been in your life. But your friends will never abandon you, even if Fate chooses to bestow her favors on someone else."

~----------------~

And now, I'm exhausted; night y'all!

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Welcome to the pack chaser, and glad to see Daisuke back up Aphex. *hides under bed away from Masquerade* Keep her away from me Dream! Anyway, here's two more crazy characters...not really crazy but they aren't normal either!

Name: Hotaru Mclair

Heart: Dawn

Race: Human/Angel of Dawn

Alias: Keyblade master of Dawn, Angel of Dawn

Weapon: Moonlight Sonata - keyblade, Sunlight's Harmony - keyblade, magic and a little bit of summoning here and there.

Drive Forms: She will pick up more later, but these are the current ones she has:

Gunner: Gunner

Angel: Look below for her Angel drive form.

Summons:

Anima: Anima

Shiva: Shiva

Bahamut: Bahamut

Yojimbo: Yojimbo

Leviathan: Leviathan

Fenrir: Fenrir

Alexander: Alexander

Ark: Ark

Madeen: Madeen

Ifrit: Ifrit

Appearance: Slim in build, Hotaru is fair in skin tone; quite the opposite of what you'd think for someone that lives where the sun is rarely covered by clouds. Having cut her hair, the gold-pink locks fall to her shoulder blades. She wears a brown jacket over a white strapless button shirt. From her waist down, she wears blue jeans that fit her quite well; a brown-gold belt just for looks; the jeans also conceal scars on her legs from a previous injury. Slim nose, and full delicate pink lips; she's still nothing compared to a regular girl. Hotaru only wears two pieces of jewelry at almost all times; a locket and a set of earrings. Hotaru wears Moonlit Melody; a pendent that has a crescent moon with a wolf howling at it. Below the silvery-blue item, there's a small pink heart that is commonly related to what a Soulless would hold. Small gold hoop earrings with a heart at the bottom. Her bright blue-violet eyes crackle with a strange fire that has never disappeared.
picture.php

Angel Appearance: A soft golden hued dress replaces the normal tomboy uniform. Wrapping around her neck, it smoothes out as it lowers down until it appears as if she'd just got done spinning at the bottom. Slim, her eyes change to have an orange tint to them. A few inches appearing, Hotaru's hair falls in a soft, silky curtain to her upper back in this form; changing to a reddish-gold color. The colors in her wings ranage from gold to pink to soft white, it appears as if her wings are made of rays of sunlight at dawn.
picture.php

Home World: Destiny Islands

Personality: Hotaru can no longer be classified as a naive girl when it comes to other worlds or the war that involves them; instead to contrast with her old shy, naive and uncertain self, Hotaru is a bold, serious and self-confident young woman. She's willing to speak her mind when she feels like it, but she refuses to fight with or when there’s a child present, and she keeps her ruder comments to herself then. She still has her naive moments but not as much as before; quick to anger when her friends are in danger. Hotaru still has her insecure moments when she thinks she's made the wrong desicons and what is the effect it will have on her friends; but beyond the minor insecurties from her previous personality Hotaru is different from before.

Bio: Born on the Destiny Islands, Hotaru remained there expect for the small occasions that she and Leyla were brought to the Keyblade Academy do to the fact their parents were teachers there. Figuring that this was merely a dream that she shared with Leyla, the child went through life until she was taken by surprise with a snake that someone had tossed in the path of her and Leyla’s race. Raising her hands to swat it away, she was taken by surprise when a key-like sword appeared in her hand; yet it vanished as fast as it had appeared.

Unable to forget about this, Hotaru continued living her life on the Isles, even after the death of Lilly which she had witnessed, until she met Zane and Daisuke, both appearing shortly before the Heartless attacked her home world. She quickly accepted the challenges set before her, only to be shaken when she realized what was happening to Leyla. Hotaru tossed off her guard didn't realize that Masquerade was controlling her friend until their duel in the Relm of Darkness.

Defeating her with the help of Daisuke, Hotaru didn't suspect that the little girl that was with them was Leyla's Innocence taken the form of her friend's seven-year-old self. This shocking discovery only lead to several other events. Not wanting to be near anyone, Hotaru ran away from the group until her aderline ran out and she fell to the ground; only then realizing the extent of the damage Masquerade had given her. Losing her heart, Hotaru was about ready to stay there until she found out Daisuke had sacrificed his heart in order to save her.

She recovered but took this burden as her own; loathing Masquerade for her role in her friends' suffering. With only the thoughts of reuniting with her friends in her mind, Hotaru once again set off to a mysterious castle called "Hall of Lost Souls" that would lead to an even more confusion for the teen.

It wasn't until a few months after the events in Hollow Bastion that she came to understand why she was drawn there: Daisuke. She was reunited not only with her boyfriend but with two of her dark sides: Fira and Yami, her Wicked and Soulless respectively. Having met Yami in this one, she had to reunite with her Soulless to stop Masquerade's orders to Yami which was to destroy her and Daisuke.

Shortly after the battle ended, she saw the new girl, Zora, that Daisuke had rescued from some Shadow Phoenix Soulless. Hotaru found that she just couldn't trust the girl, this suspicion proved correct when she revealed herself to be Masquerade.

Fighting with her once more with Daisuke, Phoenix and a mysterious girl named Ivy, that was until a young man stepped in and said that "As for you, Masquerade, we should be taking our leave. You mustn't waste your energy on them!” before he left without saying anything else, expect that she there was still much for her to learn.

After Masquerade and the stranger was gone, a new strange appeared named Willow, Ivy's twin sister who seemed to petite yet strong at the same time. Hotaru remained silent while the two previous angels left and Kari told her that she had to continue her training as a summoner for two years; but she may lose her ability to use the keyblade much to Hotaru's dismay. Agreeing to these terms, she asked Daisuke if he'd like to join since Phoenix had already agreed.

Following Kari through the portal, Phoenix in tow since Daisuke declined her offer; Hotaru has been training for the time span not only as the Angel of Dawn, but also as a summoner...yet she can't help but feel as if someone's watching her.

Theme Song: Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson

Battle Song: Real Emotion by Jade from Sweetbox

Quote:

Who are you suppose to be?

Tell me why I should care!

You're getting on my nerves, get lost!

This is who I am... not everybody has to like it.

If you UNDERSTOOD me; you'd BE me.

Why be difficult, when you can be impossible?

Tell me something: Why should I kill myself and make YOU happy, when I can stick around and make YOU miserable? - My mom toward her relatives (no seriously, that's how she is)

Other: Hotaru limps from time-to-time but it is most noticeble with her left leg from the injury she picked up two years ago.

~-------~

Name: Firefly

Codename: The Light At Night

Lower Ranking Nobody: Lunar

Lunar Nobodies: These wolf-like creatures are in tones of white and gray, their nobody symbol is on their back right leg...near their paw.

Element/Power: Memories

Weapon: A notebook, magic, and a duet.

Diamond Dust: Diamond Dust

Bond of Flames: Bond of Flames

Appearance: Firefly, but with turquoise tinted violet eyes

Personality: Firefly no longer hides in her shell; instead she is more out-going and cheerful. Optimistic she tries to keep her friends from thinking about depressing things for too long; even going as far as to playfully threaten to hit them upside the head if they continue. Despite this cheerful attitude, Firefly can be very serious when the situation demands it yet even then there’s a joking sort of edge to her words. Firefly wouldn’t be classified as a party animal, but don’t think that for a heartbeat she wouldn’t try to steal the show from the one that is just for kicks, ‘cause she will definitely try.

Bio: Having a few of Hotaru's childhood memories, Firefly already knew that she was erasing/rearranging her somebody's best friend's memories. Only obeying through fear, she listened to both Maleficent and Xemnas when they ordered her to rearrange the memories of Leyla, Daisuke and Atemx for their own propses. Aiding the group through summoning portals when they needed it; Firefly kept her distance and helped from the sidelines until Xemnas kidnapped her; much to her annoyance even though she didn't fight back.

She befriended Atemx, Illyx, Takuya and Uryu, who she was very close to; close enough that she actually felt sorrow when he died. Firefly wasn't too surprised when Daisuke regained his heart, nor when Zexion died which to seemingly cause the castle to start collapsing around the Nobodies and "humans" that were in there. Firefly had felt Xemnas disappear which is why she ran away without any form of fear, retreating to the Soul Society; she remained hidden in the Rukon District for two years, just to make sure no one but her friends had survived from the "Old Order."

When she was positive on this, Firefly came out of hiding and is now wondering from world to world, searching for Hotaru so she can rejoin with her somebody.

Theme Song: Sunshine and Summertime by Faith Hill

Battle Theme: I Just Want To Be Mad by Terri Clark

Quote:

Those that fight with the mind are the best warriors

Life is an enigma

I am what I am

No one has a path. You cannot see what has not happened yet

Thought is best for a problem.

~---------~

Sorry that Firefly's bio isn't longer, is too tired to add more to it.

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
this one scared me when i was making him

Name: jace
Age:apears 21 but his history goes back to the time where angels ruled;
Heart: non
Race: nobody

lesser nobodies in charge of samurai and dragolians: human/dragon like creatures who carry large double bladed swords

Code Name: icarus
Power/Element: the ability to absorb others power's and abilities
Weapon:
left hand http://www.lineage2media.com/img/s80new/icarusstats/ancient%20sword%20copy.jpg
right hand http://www.heavenlyswords.com/images/P/Black-Widow-Sword.jpg
Appearance:

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/BrPIup...ftYbQaIn11zUBWKOct6oTloa67q26*Q/AnimeGuy1.jpg

black wing form
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/187/4/f/Anima__Ophiel_the_fallen_Angel_by_Wen_M.jpg

his neck area is as shown but he wears a long black coat that goes down to his ankles he wears a black cargo pants and a long sleeved t-shirt

World: he knows not a home

Personality: he is a very cold person that hardly talks to anyone aswell as no one has ever looked under neith those buckles.

He will take orders from only one person the head of the nobody heirarchy and will smite anyone in his way has a very little intrest in team work also has a grudge against angels and the wolves pack which he hunts from time to time

Bio: he is a man of many legends some say he rose from the graves of fallen angels others say he wasnt born but created while the last legend is that he himself his a fallen angel while nothing is verified as truth his past is well known as a nobody that was always there right before a massacre also known as one of the few beings alive capable of killing an angel last known record of him being seen was on ivalice taking down a fleet of air-ships a report has been given that he is noe the second in command of the nobody legion

those who have heard him sing say that his sad and lonely singing could make the angels weep

one of the few legends that is certain is that his sombody was once in love with an angel and somthing happened to turn him into the monster he is now

what could have possibly happened?

Theme Song:Rise Against - Survive
Battle Song:monster by skillet
o r
Rise Against - Chamber the Cartridge

Quote:
"hmm if i was a massacre where would i be wait i am a living massacre"

"i still wish thigs whould've ended different"

????:why are you doing this because
jace:because i hate angels
????: didn't you use to be angel
jace: not anymore right i fell and now im somthing ready for massacaring