• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Melding Help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrixfan

Why can't I meld Action abilities? For example, I looked at a guide for Aqua and it says to meld Firaga and Cartwheel to get Firewheel. Both Firaga and Cartwheel are leveled all the way up, but when I go to my melding screen, it says I can't meld the two. I've had the same problem with Terra and Ven, Please help!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I haven't tried it myself yet, iirc, you need a specfiic recipe to meld things like that.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Why can't I meld Action abilities? For example, I looked at a guide for Aqua and it says to meld Firaga and Cartwheel to get Firewheel. Both Firaga and Cartwheel are leveled all the way up, but when I go to my melding screen, it says I can't meld the two. I've had the same problem with Terra and Ven, Please help!
thats happened to me too, then i tryed to buy another, for ven f.eg: Guard+Curaga, i had all at max but then could not be used, then i bought another guard and they did combined, now i don't know if thats the way it is

supernatural25

In order to meld actions commands with other commands you have to have two of them. Since you want Firewheel you have to have two cartwheels in order to make meld cartwheel and firaga.

Rexy

Bronze Member
In order to meld actions commands with other commands you have to have two of them. Since you want Firewheel you have to have two cartwheels in order to make meld cartwheel and firaga.
YES i was right after all xD a Brilliant mind i am not , but i figured that just for myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back