• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Meh, my birhtday is today!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I just feel like say today is my birthday. Meh, I still feel the same even though I turned fifteen. *Waves a mini 15th birthday flag*.

The presents I got were a gir shirt, .hack//roots, a new bed comforter (I had an old one...Star wars....for 6 years...they said it was way overdue) and jump ultimate stars (saved up my own money but my parents said they'd get it for me instead of paying me money). Meh, I am just happy with what I had before! Well, before, noone gave me anything except money (usually $20 or $30) because noone knew what I liked. Oh well. Hooray for meh birthday! *waves mini flag again*

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
It's been already a good birthday...though, I wish my parents never worked today, but that's a bit selfish of me.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Dark Kitty said:
Happy Birthday =D My birthday was 7 days ago XD
May 1st ftw!

Your birthday was 7 days ago? Happy 7 late day Birthday!

Snowdog said:
Oh, I know how you feel. My parents work mine, too. ~<3

After sometime, you get used to it. Practically my whole family works excluding my second older sister who spends her time in school and hanging out with her friends (She practically lives with them), and my grandparents who work our house.... -_-

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
Happy birthday! I've only seen parts of .hack//roots, but being the big .hack fan that I am, I'm sure it'll be worth seeing! Hope ya have a great bday!

Back