• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

meh latest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xx kairi xx

lol, i seem to be making quite a few lately. its fun :lol:
this is the first time iv gone for this style so advice would be appreciated. sooo can u CnC please? ^_^

sonic-yasmin.jpg

made another one lol

Dark-followmeintothedark-chess.jpg

Last edited:

Daisuke_x

lol as promised C'n'C lol.
Personally I like it. Yasmin says: "It should say the one the only Sonic..." lol
I no you didn't have the right tools or anything with the flames, but it would be cool if they were kinda transparant so you could see part of Sonic through it :p
Other than that I can't see anything.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I can see you have the right idea going for it but... I think it needs more similars. And it needs to be a bit softer too. Try changing it to mostly red/orange/yellows for now, and try smudging/blurring the left hand side, most of it. and the text probably should be a bit more plain too

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well okay, to start off not bad..i definitely see the parts that is sorta empty mostly the text seems slight adjustments, and the flow is a little off, try doing what BB suggested and smudge, and lower the capacity of the brushes or what ever effect you used..its not bad..you definitely got potential..keep at it..^^

xx kairi xx

yh , i know what you mean about the text. i didnt think it was quite right either so ill definitly work on it. ahhh stupid smudging lol, i find it so difficult to do that but ill try and blend them more =) thanks for ur advice XD

...i made another one too. here i think im addicted to making them lol

Rix

:)
Awards
I think you should try to use colours that matches the stock more.. Also some more blue :3 And I don't really like the text either. Can't really point out what's wrong with it, but it looks like something is missing.

Other than that, you did an ok job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back