• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MEGAS XLR <VS> GUNDAM SEED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
Plain and simple, A.J. found his way to the dimension with the broken down Megas. He retrieved it, fixed it up as good as new and was going to take it for a test drive with some of his friends…But something’s wrong, he hit a wrong combo, causing Megas and crew to be thrown into the universe of Gundam SeeD!

How will the serious characters of this dimension deal with a hilariously destructive robot?!?!

How will A.J. and friends Get home?!?

WHY AM I YELLING?!?!

Stay tuned to find out!!!

BEAT THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF THOSE GUNDAMS MEGAS!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okies, the spots for all characters from Gundam SeeD are up for grabs! First come, first serve!

Here’s my bio:

Name: A.J.
Alliance: Neutral (For Gundam SeeD characters it’s coordinators or naturals)
Species: Android/dog demon
Wepaon (out of Megas)
- Blue handled Kingdom Key
- Chozo Arm cannon
Appearance: Native American with white hair and blue eyes.
He wears the same outfit as Sora from KH2 except it’s blue where there’s usually red. He also wears a blue backwards baseball cap and gold heart necklace.

Friend Cards:
-Guilmon
-Skullkid

A.J.

Banned
( Yo ho you ho, I'm waiting for people to join...Yadda yadda yo ho!..........C'mon! I know that at least some of you like Gundam?! And Megas rules hard!!!)

Kira Haro

Unknown
Yo ho ho!

Yo! triple-posting is not COOl, yo!

So I izz gunna close this thread for 20 minutes as yurr puneshment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back