• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman zero add on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fangsora

Do you think that capcom should bring back the form system for zero? Cause i hope im not the only one here but i would like some back story on how zero first obtain these forms. maybe zero found alternate ways to be stronger because the black zero Armour was making him more evil? Also if you could add anything to the mega man zero series or change anything what would it be? And how do you think zero first discovered these forms? thanks you for reading this and responding.

Anagram

Banned
I'd love to have Megaman Zero back in general. Black armor doesn't make Zero evil. Forms and armors in Megaman are just gameplay aspects. The only times Zero is truly affected by evil influence is by his original programming Willy intended for him or Sigma or other instances. Most of his "evil" instances are in X series to begin with anyway. The "evil" Zero of Megaman Zero 3 was his original body tweaked with new programming by Dr Weil. Armors never did anything to him. As for discovery idk. =3

fangsora

I'd love to have Megaman Zero back in general. Black armor doesn't make Zero evil. Forms and armors in Megaman are just gameplay aspects. The only times Zero is truly affected by evil influence is by his original programming Willy intended for him or Sigma or other instances. Most of his "evil" instances are in X series to begin with anyway. The "evil" Zero of Megaman Zero 3 was his original body tweaked with new programming by Dr Weil. Armors never did anything to him. As for discovery idk. =3
I know that the black Armour dose not make him evil. im saying as a what if the Armour did as a plot twist or what ever but thanks for replying.Zero's Forms - MMKB - Wikia
''The designer of the original X's Ultimate Armor said'', "The truth is, Zero was going to have a Mega Armor, too. For various circumstances, we wound up with just X this time. You want to know what his Mega Armor would have been like? Well, it has to do with Zero’s connection to W… actually, I’m not allowed to say any more than that. But, at least I can show you the rough design. I hope that sometime it will see the light of day."

Anagram

Banned
So you wanted a plot twist. My mistake~ =w=

As for adding on personally I'd just love to see it come back in general. I dont really have much I'd want to add to Zero games except for maybe all the games to be more like 3 in gameplay. I kinda wish Megaman X 1 through 5 and the Zero series would get redone. That was the initial story line set up and it's most coherent with these 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back