• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MegaMan to Return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I just want some old-school action.

Or Platinum Games style action.

In other words I don't have high hopes for this `3`

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
There was never a Metroidvania Megaman.

Yeah, the closest we got was ZX, and even then it was just the interconnected map.

So basically, what you're saying Roronoa is that you're rather play one of the X games than ZX.

Which is a single entry.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Yeah, the closest we got was ZX, and even then it was just the interconnected map.

So basically, what you're saying Roronoa is that you're rather play one of the X games than ZX.

Which is a single entry.

You forgot about ZX Advent

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh no, not getting my hopes up. Capcom needs to show something first and give a solid release date and not be cancelled before I can ever believe this.

Awards
Oh no, not getting my hopes up. Capcom needs to show something first and give a solid release date and not be cancelled before I can ever believe this.

Yeah, after how badly they've been handling this series I can't help but be doubtful about this.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Friend of mine said he would literally drop to his knees in tears of joy if another Battle Network game was made.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I will only be excited if it is the old style megaman and we get the dash ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back