• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Megaman Soul: We Stand Alone(A kingdomkeylight FanFiction)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Ladies, and Gentleman I gladly present to you my first official fanfiction turn in to the lovely site of KHI.... oh who the hell am I kidding I can't do fancy presentations *ahem*.

Hey everyone x3 this is a story I started a few years ago I am picking it back up and letting you lovely folks the chance to love it, enjoy it, or hate it so much you send hate mail to me about your critic like reviews on my level of grammar used *looks around for Eternal*..... looks like I am safe at the moment XD.

This project is dedicated to the first game series I ever got addicted to the unfortunately cancelled Megaman series. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. Ill be sure to add each chapter link to this first page as I add them on so do not be worried about having to hunt them down once I start reaching a certain page number x3.

Without further ado please enjoy this little written tale of mine and please do if you have or wish to have any comments.... POST THEM

(WARNING: Swearing, blood, and possible death included in this tale.)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chapter 2: Inevitable Questions: Not So Many Answers(Link)

CHAPTER 3: First Conflict: Seconds To Respond(link)

Chapter 4 Part 1: Smoke & Daggers Behind The Curtain: Who Are The Allies & Who Are The Enemies

Chapter 4 Part 2

Chapter 5

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Ah I see well here's another one of the already completed chapters reformatted for viewing pleasure... then all I got left to reformat is chapter three and four x3 then the newly created chapter five will probable be put up in a weeks time frame.... I hope XD.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Gaven, my word, he's quite the schemer. I feel like I should be slightly concerned for, how much thought was put into making Erik's place looked like it was robbed. I'll admit, I really like Gaven. He has a charming personality that makes him incredibly likeable. Erik, sometimes comes off as an air head, but a cute airhead. I really like seeing these two work together, and I can't wait to see them train together. I'm curious about the Corporation, who this mystery body guard is, and who will be sent next to go after Gaven.

Haley seems like the type of girl who has a personal agenda against Gaven. No idea why, just a feeling I have. For all I know, Gaven and Haley have known each other for quite sometime. I like how Mark and Kaz have her back, even though Mark questions their superiors wishes, and wonders what really happened. I hope to see more of them in future chapters, if you choose to continue this, KKL. :D

Seriously, you're a great story teller, KKL.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Gaven, my word, he's quite the schemer. I feel like I should be slightly concerned for, how much thought was put into making Erik's place looked like it was robbed. I'll admit, I really like Gaven. He has a charming personality that makes him incredibly likeable. Erik, sometimes comes off as an air head, but a cute airhead. I really like seeing these two work together, and I can't wait to see them train together. I'm curious about the Corporation, who this mystery body guard is, and who will be sent next to go after Gaven.

Haley seems like the type of girl who has a personal agenda against Gaven. No idea why, just a feeling I have. For all I know, Gaven and Haley have known each other for quite sometime. I like how Mark and Kaz have her back, even though Mark questions their superiors wishes, and wonders what really happened. I hope to see more of them in future chapters, if you choose to continue this, KKL. :D

Seriously, you're a great story teller, KKL.

XD wow I think that's the longest remark I have gotten from a reader on one of my stories, and as you and Lanydx requested here is more of the story to read.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I have a tendency to leave long reviews. Something you'll have to get used to, I guess.

First, I just want to say, I love the way you tell your story. It flows so extremely well that I can spot the words, the gestures you use, and shows you've had a lot of experience writing. (Not sure if its cause you rp a lot, or not, but you earned a pat on the back for writing so well.) I'm happy to read another update from you and Gaven is still my favorite Megaman. It was really cool to see Erik finally know what his soul fuse is, and was able to use dumb luck to win a fight. I laughed at Gaven asking for a medic. (xD) I love the jokes in this and Gaven sure does have a lot of enemies. Too bad, he can't stay friends with Simon. I hope to see more from you, KKL.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I absolutely love Megaman and while I haven't watched the original, I enjoyed Megaman: NT Warrior.

So to read this story of yours, it brought back sweet memories.. :3 I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I got to say this: Gavin is fun, but I like Erik more.. :)

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
I absolutely love Megaman and while I haven't watched the original, I enjoyed Megaman: NT Warrior.

So to read this story of yours, it brought back sweet memories.. :3 I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I got to say this: Gavin is fun, but I like Erik more.. :)

XO omg Eriks got a fan... ITS A MIRACLE XD

I have a tendency to leave long reviews. Something you'll have to get used to, I guess.

First, I just want to say, I love the way you tell your story. It flows so extremely well that I can spot the words, the gestures you use, and shows you've had a lot of experience writing. (Not sure if its cause you rp a lot, or not, but you earned a pat on the back for writing so well.) I'm happy to read another update from you and Gaven is still my favorite Megaman. It was really cool to see Erik finally know what his soul fuse is, and was able to use dumb luck to win a fight. I laughed at Gaven asking for a medic. (xD) I love the jokes in this and Gaven sure does have a lot of enemies. Too bad, he can't stay friends with Simon. I hope to see more from you, KKL.

I guess so XD.

Why thank you x3 I appreciate it, but I cant take all the credit for that XD my editor does a grand job to make sure their are no grammatical errors that lets it run so smooth along with double checking my punctuation which we then both check a second to make sure we have it how it should be x3. Ya I love writing as Gaven he is such a weirdo XD yet a dangerous and clever one. And you shall see more soon x3 once we get chapter four done with our revisionary checks.

Alright I should have chapter 4(part 1 XD) up very soon people s thank you for your patients with this x3.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
TWT sorry for the wait on this Chapter I hope you all enjoy it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You reminded me a lot of why I like this story. Gaven is sharp when it comes to running away. I might be becoming a fangirl of him. I wish this fight was animated because, I bet five bucks it'd look badass. I love the quips Gaven gives out to Vanessa and Gerald. [I'm guessing that's whom he fought in the train car.] I also love this part:
"WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON, YOU INSANE PSYCHO!
It got me laughing and smiling. Definitely a entertaining read for sure. I'll admit I was lost at first because, I didn't know who Clara or Nathan were. Also, I totally love the smashing phone moment too. I really cannot wait for new updates, KKL.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
You reminded me a lot of why I like this story. Gaven is sharp when it comes to running away. I might be becoming a fangirl of him. I wish this fight was animated because, I bet five bucks it'd look badass. I love the quips Gaven gives out to Vanessa and Gerald. [I'm guessing that's whom he fought in the train car.] I also love this part: It got me laughing and smiling. Definitely a entertaining read for sure. I'll admit I was lost at first because, I didn't know who Clara or Nathan were. Also, I totally love the smashing phone moment too. I really cannot wait for new updates, KKL.

XD wow this one isn't as large to respond to xP. Ya Gavens pretty unique compared to most of my characters he's a runner who wont fight unless cornered, and even then he looks for a quick way out. It plays out pretty epically in my head honestly I would love to see it animated XD. Vanessa is correct yet Gerald is a different character reread past chapters will clear that along with who Nathan and clare on TWT who apparently are not that memorable even though they come from chapter one.

x3 good to hear my humor lands on good ears.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
FOREWARNING SCARY WOMAN

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow only took me forever to decide how I wanted this scene to play out XD. Even sadder part is I am already half way done with chapter five which I just started a few hours ago da hell XD.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow, I was not expect Sarah to have a split personality. Which is quite frankly rather scary. o.o And she calls the bad guys sheep. At least Erik is good at making friends, who can keep him alive with their blood lust. lol. Anyways, Gavin showing up and then getting ready to have a serious talk sounds oh so serious. I like how things took place on the train, because it was neat finding out none of them can use their megaman powers for attacking or defending themselves. And oh, it makes a whole lot more sense when you said, "Forewarning Scary Woman!" You certainly weren't kidding! And well worth waiting for a new chapter from you in so long, KKL!

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Wow, I was not expect Sarah to have a split personality. Which is quite frankly rather scary. o.o And she calls the bad guys sheep. At least Erik is good at making friends, who can keep him alive with their blood lust. lol. Anyways, Gavin showing up and then getting ready to have a serious talk sounds oh so serious. I like how things took place on the train, because it was neat finding out none of them can use their megaman powers for attacking or defending themselves. And oh, it makes a whole lot more sense when you said, "Forewarning Scary Woman!" You certainly weren't kidding! And well worth waiting for a new chapter from you in so long, KKL!

XD yep yep. Glad you like it, and surprisingly here is the next chapter.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Another exciting chapter! Goodness, I wonder how this 'project' will play out in the future. I gotta say, Kaz, Haley, Orion, and Mark are my favorite characters right now. I think all of them have good chemistry and interact well together. I also like how someone's betrayal might not be all it seems. And Haley drugging Mark took me by surprise. I guess she's going to hunt Gavin down, while Kaz hopes that perhaps there's more to this than there is with Gavin's involvement. And Erik asking Gavin and Sarah not to kill anybody is going to be one helluva fight for them to survive through; considering any time somebody asks not to kill somebody, usually somebody does die or severely injured. Either way, can't wait to see more, KKL. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back