• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman:New story,enemies,and friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks12

Alright,I've been replaying my games,and I wanted to make a RP about one.So here's one about the series I just finished,Megaman.EXE Battle Network.First I'll give you a sumary of the story of Lan and Hub Hikari.

Lan and Hub were twins,but Hub died in infancy.There father,who had created NetNavis the beings who are partnered with humans,had created a program so he could place Hub inside a Navi.Lan received this Navi,Megaman,when he was about 8.Two years later a mad man,who had helped his grandfather create the Net that Navis travel on,named Dr.Wily rose at the head of a criminal organization called:WWW.Lan and Hub had foughtmany battles to reach Dr.Wily,and defeated his ultimate creation.

Months later a young boy,who's anger had been twisted by Wily,rose at the head of another criminal organization called:Gospel.Lan and Hub traveled with thier friends to an island where the defeated a huge Navi/Virus combo.

Months later Wily rose again with WWW,but Lan and Hub traveled far to reach his island hideout.They defeated a great monster,and learned that they were twins.After that they were much stronger.

Months later Lan and Hub went through a series of tournements just to find the leader of the newest criminal organization named:Nebula the Darkchip Syndicate.There leader,Dr.Regal, was annouced dea after jumping off a tower when he lost to the twins.

Months later Regal rose again with Nebula.Lan and Hub along with a team of Navis faced many dangers to get to his mountain hideout.There they defeated the darkness inside themselves,and defeated Regal.

Months later Lan's father had to go to another cityfor his work,so Lan moved.There he meet many new friends saw his old ones,and had another adeventure as Wily had risen for the last time in charge of WWW.The second in comand was Wily's adoptiive son,Baryl,who had helped Lan on his last adventure.When a legendary evil was trapped inside Megaman he gained new powers.When Lan and his friends reached Wily's base the evil was taken from Megaman.Megaman the destroyed the evil.Cononel,Baryl's Navi,had sacrificed himself to save the world.Lan grew up,married Mayl,and had a son named Patch.

Now to the plot of this RP:

150 years after Lan's death WW and Nebula rose again.Each had a new leader.Two teams were assembled to fight these enemies.Thses teams were pros who had great skill and potential.These teams were equiped with new weapons such as:program Advance Chips,Sealer chips,which seal lost data,and Cypowers.You are on a team,fighting against the criminal organization that your team fights.

Rules:
No g-modding/p-playing
Keep swearing to a minimum
No being Omnipotent
Pm me for permission to be Team Beta Leader

Template:

Human:
Name:
Age(Atleast 15):
Appearence:
Years of experience:
Team(Alpha or Beta):
Bio:

Navi:
Name:
Attacks:
Bio(optional):

Will post mine later.

Ranks from highest to lowest:
Commander(1 per team)
Colonel(1 per team)
General(1-2 per team)
Grunt(1+)

chad

Bronze Member
((about time a decent megaman rp graced this forum, i'm in)

Human:
Name: Chad
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/chadthehedgehog/My Pics/chadexestyle.jpg
Years of experience: unknown
Team(Alpha or Beta): appears to be on none (think of me as a mercenary, i pop up every now and then to help)
Bio: it's unknown who or what Chad is, but he appears to have knowledge of the events that happened 150 years ago, he seems to have an interesting ability to be there one minute and then when someone looks away and then looks back, he's gone, it's confusing how he can get away from people so quickly, but maybe that will be found out eventually

Navi:
Name: Trill
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/chadthehedgehog/megaman/cf_result.jpg (ignore the megaman crest, that will be a blank crest)
Attacks: Greiga Fire (that fire attack Greiga/Gregar can shoot from his mouth at the end of battle network 6) Falzer Cannon (that charged up buster shot falzer beast out has, you know...the one that shoots the needle like things)
Bio: Chad's Navi calls himself Trill, it's unknown who it is, only that it has Cybeast like powers, and it's apperance looks like a merged form of Greiga and Falzer Beast Outs, his navi appears to be never seen at the same time as his op, whether that means his navi prefers not to talk to people or something more remains to be seen

Last edited:

Slash

((Yay a Megaman RP I am in))

Human
Name:Blue
Appearence:As short Black hair Green eyes he wears a dark green top with light green sleeves and dark blue jens
Years of experience: as been a net battler for 10 years now
Team(Alpha or Beta): Alpha
Bio:Blue is a quite person but once he opens up to someone he can be a valueble friend he would never want to let anyone down he also did a lot of read about events of the past years and know almost all he could about them.

Navi:
Name:Slashman (not Slashman from BN6 or Beast)
Appearence:Wears a Black navi suit with yellow lines down the sides he has lightb blue soulder pads and yellow boots and gloves his helmet is light blue down the middle and dark blue on the sides his creats is a red X on a black background
Attacks:Steel sword (basice sword swing) Sword spin (is used as a guard)
Bio(optional):Slashman is a sword fight navi that holds honrror and friendship above all else he will fight till the end because he beleive the greatness failer in the failer to try he will never run from a fight and rather be deleted

sorarocks12

Welcome
Human:
Name:Sean Sha
Appearence:
Years of experience:2
Team:Alpha
Bio:Sean has lived a life training to become a scientist when he was asked to created some Navis.Sean had excepted,and had created several wonderful Navis.He was then asked to lead the team that would fight the newly-risen Nebula.He asked that no one know he was the commander,and was excepted.

Navi:
Name:Unknown
Appearence:Unknown
Attacks:Unknown
Bio:Unknown

sorarocks12

Alright guys.I want to start this,but we need more caracters.I was thinking:We could each be 2-3 characters or wait for others to join which is how most good RPs die.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
OOC: Hehehe, this reminds me of the one I made that you joined Sora12

Template:

Human:
Name: Fenris Dreg
Age(Atleast 15): 17
Appearence: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Dark-Chaos/?action=view&current=f42631aa.jpg the guy on the top right, he wears jeans
Years of experience: 12
Team(Alpha or Beta): Beta
Bio: Fenris was the son of a powerful netbattler and internet scientist, so he began netbattling early. He started out with a normal navi and then when a friend got sick his mother, a renowned scientist transfered his mind into the body of a custom navi. The pair became inseprable and a famous netbattlling pair at age 7. After ten more years of dominating the circuit Fenris decided to join up in the teams to defeat the threat of WWW and Nebula.

Navi:
Name: Omega
Appearence:
Zero_with_saber.jpg
except whats red is black and whats bluish-purple is red.
Attacks: Saber Slash, Death Cutter, Saber Force Shot, Buster Blast, Shield Blade, Triple Rod Stab
Bio(optional): Omega is actually a friend of Fenris who was very ill and was transferred into the body of a Navi. Fenris and Omega then began netbattlling and dominated every tournament. The two became even closer after an incident where both Fenris' and Omega's parents were captured by some thugs to lose a tournament. They defeated them and have been like brother's ever since.

sorarocks12

Welcome Roxas.I used my storyline and I used the teams like Battle Network5,which I just beat,adding on the ranks like in your Rp.BTW my question is still waiting for an answer.

chad

Bronze Member
((yeah sure if it helps this begin i'll make a second character))

Human:
Name: Yamaki Mitsuo
Appearence:
snapshot20060803120125.jpg

Years of experience: experience in the net for 16 years
Team: Alpha
Bio: Yamaki Mitsuo when the new nebula first arised, tried to take them down with his Organisation Hypnos, when that failed and his organisation was ruined he heard of the two teams being formed so went to join Team Alpha, applying for a general position. he also appears to have met the boy known as Chad (my other character) Yamaki mostly is arrogant, but isn't arrogant all of the time, he also has a strange obsession with flicking the top of his lighter on and off.

Navi:
Name: Nights
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/chadthehedgehog/nights.jpg
Attacks: Dream Buster, Dream Sword
Bio: Nights has been Yamaki's navi, companion, and trusted friend for as long as he can remember, Yamaki calls Nights sometimes "the Navi of Dreams" due to Night's abilities and how Yamaki has found he's never had a nightmare whenever Nights is around. Nights will follow almost any order his op gives him and will act on his own accord as well if it revolves protecting friends or his op

Last edited:

sorarocks12

Chad we start on the day the teams are assembled so you need to change part of that Bio.No one but the rrecruiter and the Beta leader know of Sean.

chad

Bronze Member
((done i also decided to change yamaki's rank to general instead of colonel))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back