• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network: Total Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Dante walked down the streets of DenTech City. It had been a few months since he escaped from Netopia with his life. He was surprised how normal life seemed to continue on with it's normal routine even during such a dark war. People went amoung their buisness and net battled as if there were no threat at all. That was exactly how Netopia was before the attack.

He had never been to DenTech City before, so his eyes caught on to many things as he passed. One such thing was an arcade where several kids were gathered around which Dante assumed to be a net battle. His eyes being drawn to the croud, Dante did not pay attention to where he was going and bumped into something. Discovering that he had ran into a pole, Dante quickly got to his feet.

"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times," a voice erupted from Dante's P.E.T. "Watch where you are going!"

"I'm fine Epsilon," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "I simply got destracted." Epsilon let out a sigh. "Just be more careful. Remember, the Fort-" "Yeah, I know, I know," Dante shouted, cutting Epsilon short. "The Forte Army could be anywhere and are preparing to strike. I get it, just lighten up a little." Epsilon groaned. "That's better, now let's go check out that arcade. We haven't really had too many battles lately and I want us to be in top form for when we actually meet Forte Navis."

Dante entered the arcade, the flashing lights and bleeping noises overpowering his two senses. What was worse than the bleeping, was the loud cheers erupting from the children encircling two net battlers. He eventually pushed his way through the crowd and watched as the two net battlers fiercely fought.

Meanwhile...

"Are you ready yet, Videoman?" a cold, raspy voice asked. "Almost," a dark toned Navi replied. "Just a little while longer and we'll hive live feed of you through out DenTech City." "Good," the cold voiced navi said. "Quint." A screen opened up, revealing a green navi with black shades covering his eyes. Next to him stood a jackhammer/pogo-stick weapon. "Yes, sir," Quint replied in an almost mocking tone. "Viruses all present and ready. We will begin our attack on your mark." The window closed as soon as Quint finished his final word. "Soon, the humans will taste fear and tremble before the mighty Bass!"

sakurablossom07

Fayte was rollerbladding her way through Dentech City. It was late in the afternoon and it was busy just like any other days. Many students were on their way home or were on their way to the arcade, just for watch or to train their netnavis. Adults as well were on their way home from a long day of work. Fayte was on her way to the market, buying some grocery and just running some errands she had to do for the day.

"Hey, why don't we check out the arcade since we're passing there," Fayte suggested.
"That would be good. I haven't seen a good net battle for a while," her Navi, Sakura, commented.

When they arrived they saw people around different battle arenas. There were Netops of different age. Fayte was looking around, trying to find a battle that was starting to become intense. Soon, the voice in her PET caught her attention.

"Hey Fayte, maybe we should check out the arcade later. The Battle Chip shop is going to close soon and we still need to stop by the market," Sakura reminded.
"You're right. I guess we'll come back after," she said, bladding her way out of the arcade.

EnigmaticAngel

Victor was walking down Dentech City. Victor was part of an organization that was very powerful. Victor is the most powerful and head of that organization. He was the head of the X-Cross. He was walking down the city with his suit on. http://ayumiu.blog.ocn.ne.jp/berry/images/tsuna02.jpg (Victor's appearance... Changes are on the Sign Up Thread too)

Victor came to an arcade with a lot of people cheering and shouting. "Seems like there is a net battle going on" said Zel (Victor's net navi)
"Yeah... i guess" said Victor "Lets go see and how the fight's going to turn out! Havn't seen a net battle in such a long time..."
"Sir, you havn't seen or been in a net battle since the last incident" said Zel
"Didn't i tell you, not to talk about that?" said Victor sternly
"Sorry young master" said Zel
"Hmmm wonder who's going to win!" said Victor

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai was walking through the city, in not particularly good spirits. It had been about two weeks or so since he had left his parents to go fight the Forte Army, and things weren't looking up.

Since his arrival at DenTech city, he hadn't been living on much. The previous evening, he had stayed in a cheap motel with VERY uncomfortable beds and a rather rude receptionist.

His clothes were torn, tattered and dirty, he was sore, and his cash had just about run out. If he didn't do something soon...

He heard a sigh from his pet. "I told you running away wasn't a good idea. Look at you. You're a mess. And we're low on money. Did you even have a plan when you left?", said his exasperated navi.

"Nagging me isn't going to help, you know", said Dai tiredly. "I know things look bad now, Paladinman, but trust me. I'll find a way out of this mess. I need to look for a job, and I'll get one. Then I'll rent an apartment and we'll come up with a plan. Things are going to be fine."

Paladinman gave him a tired smile behind his visor. He knew they'd been going through a rough time, but his operator was a dilligent and resourceful boy. He knew he would do just as he had said. It was always like that. He had no reason to doubt him now.

Dai looked to the side, and saw the town's arcade. "Hmmm....we haven't netbattled in a while. We can't afford to become rusty".

"Agreed. Let's check it out."

The two went into the large building, weary smiles on their faces.

EnigmaticAngel

Zel looked around to see if anything else was happening. There were more and more people gathering at the arcade. When Zel was looking around, there was a boy that got his attention. A dirty boy with raggedy clothes. Zel was examining him and saw that he had a PET. Hmm... the X-Cross needs more members who are able to defeat Bass and end his cursed rule over the net, thought Zel, I have this feeling he has a very strong Navi. Zel went up to the boy and smiled.

"Hi, my name's Zel and i was wondering if you would like to have a net battle with me" asked Zel with a cheery face "This section of the arcade is very crowded... If you want to battle, we can go to the other side of the arcade, there seems to be a battle arena! I just want to see your skills because you look like a strong net battler!"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The battle quickly drawed to a close as the favored battler won. The man let out a cheer, asking for anyone who thought they were strong enough to take him on. Dante was about to jump foward, when something interesting caught his eyes. A nearby battle arena seemed to be acting up. Though no one was there, the arena was still active, as if the battle was still proceeding.

He slipped from the crowd and walked over toward the arena, peering at the hologram. Nothing. Simply a blank battlefield. "Jack me in, Dante," Epsilon calmly said from the PET. "There is something strange about this arena." "Agreed," Dante said, pointing the PET at the arena. "Alright, jack in, Epsilon!"

Epsilon appeared in the silent, cold battlefield. He carefully scanned the battlefield, looking for any virus or program. He found none. "This really bugs me," Epsilon quietly spat. "I know someone's here, but I cannot tell where." On that word, a bright star shaped blast flew toward Epsilon. Noticing the incoming attack, Epsilon jumped back, removing his cloak in the process.

As the smoke cleared, Epsilon came face to face with his attacker. He was a tanned navi with a black upper jumpsuit. He wore gold guantles, shoulder plates, a large gold belt, and a gold spherical helm. A white fin poked out from the back of his helm and curved foward. Two long strands hung from the top of his helm, growing larger the further down it went. He wore long, white pants which connected together, that stretched from his waist to his ankles. He coldly stared at Epsilon, simply saying "My name is Serenade."

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
"Ahhh, new Navis to drain, kekekekeke!" Vampyrman kept watch on the two Navis alone in the battlefield. He kept biding his energy, desperate for a kill. Bass had not asked him to cause any chaos, but his time in the shadows was almost over. He was hungry. The black one would do.

As for the one in white, he wreaked of power. He decided that he would make his prescence known to the human world at long last. He'd have fun with the Navis first.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"I've heard that name before," Epsilon said, exchanging glares with Serenade. "You are the king of the Undernet. But, what are you doing here?"

"I recieved information that a Forte navi was near this place and look, here you are."

Epsilon crossed his arms and cocked his head back. "I don't know exactly who you are looking for, but it isn't me."

Serenade lifted his hand and another star shaped blast flew toward Epsilon. "Guardian, battlechip in, download!" Dante shouted, sticking a small chip into his PET. A strange statue materialized before Epsilon, absorbing the blast. The statue began to spark and sent a bolt of electricity flying back to Serenade. Two pink sheild like plates appeared behind Serenade, appearing to almost wrap around him. As the bolt was about a foot from him, Serenade spun around, deflecting the bolt back at Epsilon. Unable to act in time, Epsilon was hit with the full forse of the blast. Struggling to stay up, Epsilon was blasted by Serenade's star shaped attack, sending him flying backwards.

"I shall avenge all of those who you have hurt," Serenade said, lifting up his hand. A great amount of green energy began to build in the navi's palm. As he was about to release it, a voice shouted out,

"Serenade, Stop!"

Upon hearing these words, the green energy dissipated and Serenade dropped his hand.

"Dante," someone said. Dante looked to his left to see a small boy in a wheelchair roll up to him. "You are this navi's operator, correct? I am sorry for what happened. My name is Mamoru, Serenade's NetOp. I am sure we will meet again in the near future, but until then..." Mamoru turned and looked over at Serenade. "Serenade, jack out."

He turned and made his way through the crowd. Dante, after jacking out Epsilon, attempted to follow. He quickly lost sight of the wheelchaired boy , the crowd constently hiding his position. After a few minutes, Dante gave up.

"Quite the mysterious pair, eh?" Epsilon said. "It seems all the legends about Serenade are true. Maybe we can actually beat Bass now."

"I wished it were only that simple. 'I am sure we will meet again in the near future...', what does he mean by that?"

Dante sighed and after a few reasuring words from Epsilon, walked back to check out the matches.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: I can;t beleive I haven't posted for this yet! My apologies!

Kiske walked down the streets of Den City. He heard of Lan's death. It surprised him greatly. He was heading home.

"Well, I go home and get on the Net. What do you think about that plan, Zero?" Kiske asked speaking to his PET.

"Sounds like a plan. And stop calling me Zero. I"m Megaman Zero."

"Yeah, but how would that sound? Zero is better suited." Kiske confirmed walking through the door of his house. "Hey mom!" He called as he walked through the hall and upstairs to his room. He got to his computer and spun his PET and pointed the laser to the conductor.

"Megaman Zero, Jack in!" He cried as a laser made contact with the reciever and Zero was logged in.

Angel

Vampyrman was extremely displeased with the escape of his prey. He decided that rather than go for the full meal, he could settle for a couple dozen snacks. He donned his disguise, and began wandering the DenCity Net, looking for his next unwitting meal.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai looked at the boy wanting to challenge him. 'Not exactly what I was expecting', thought Dai.'But he'll do'.

"Alright", said Dai. "I accept. Name's Dai. Thanks for the compliment, by the way. Now to see if I can say the same for you...let's find an arena..."

Dai spotted one not in use not too far away from them. He gestured the boy to follow him. 'What kind of netbattler is he, I wonder...', Dai thought as the two walked. 'He doesn't appear to be too strong...but then again, appearances have fooled me in the past...'

The two reached it. "Alright...Zel, was it? Let's see what kind of netbattler you are...I haven't netbattled in quite a while, so don't expect too much....", he said in a humorous tone. "Jack in, Paladinman!".

This would be fun. And he hadn't any fun in a while.

EnigmaticAngel

Victor and Dai walked into the netbattle arena. "Good luck to you Paladinman and Dai" said Victor "Jack in Zel!" There was a flash of light and Zel, the angelic navi was standing there. "Zel, he hasn't net battled in awhile, we should take a easy for the start" ordered Victor.

Zel unleashed his sword and charged at Paladinman.

Angel

Vampyrman felt power gathered in the Square. He decided he would make his move.

He tore off the disguise, and revealed himself.

"Who wants to be my first meal, kekekekeke?"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
ooc: Sora the Warrior, could you write a little more in your posts...? Your two previous ones are pretty short...

Dante walked back into the arcade, looking at the arenas again. Any arena that was in use was surrounded by people, except one. Must have just started, Dante thought. He made his way toward the arena, bumping into people now and then. When he reached it, nothing seemed to have started.

"Good... Not too late... for the show," Dante said, taking in gasps of air.

After his brisk walk to the other side of the arcade and his chase after the wheelchaired boy, Dante was tired.

"Calm down, Dante," Epsilon called out from the PET. "Catch your breath before you try to talk again."

"Okay. My name is Dante. You wouldn't mind if I watched you two netbattle, do you?"

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Zero turned to Vampyrman.

"And just who are you? And what do you want?" Zero demanded.

"Be careful, Zero, he looks dangerous!"

"And what did I tell you about calling me Zero?" Zero said playfully.

Angel

"Why should I talk to a meal? kekekekeke!"

Vampyrman picked up the insolent Navi, ready to drain, and instead, threw him against the ground with great force.

"Kekekeke, I should have a little appetizer before my meal!"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dai paused to look at the boy who had called out to them. Dante, he said his name was. He appeared to be around his age, maybe a bit older, and full of life and friendliness. Not really Dai's favorite type of person, but he seemed genuinely interested, and didn't think it would be too detrimental to have him watching them. "I don't see why not", he said. "Just please don't be too distracting."

He turned his attention back to the netbattle at hand. "Your assesment of his strentgh, Paladinman?", he asked.

Paladinman had blocked Zel's sword strike with his shield, and pushed him back. "Not bad...", said the navi, putting his hand to his chin in a thoughtful manner. "He would have done more damage if not for the "Sword Mastery" ability I possess. We shouldn't underestimate him. But don't feel inclined to go all out either. At least not for now."

"Alright then", said his operator. "De-materialize your shield and have at him." Paladinman charged at Zel with his Paladin Sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back