• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

megaman battle network series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
for the people who've played megaman battle network 6 is it better than battle network 5. because i bought the fifth one for 20 bucks and i was wondering what did they improve in the 6th one or what did they add?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
The idea behind each game is the same. I wouldn't recommend paying <insert cost> for the same game. Capcom doesn't improve on the series, they just take away what they added in the previous game and then they add in something new.
5 is where you can fuse the souls with the dark soul.
For 6 I've read that they take away the dark soul thing and add in a beast thing instead.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
square-enix said:
The idea behind each game is the same. I wouldn't recommend paying <insert cost> for the same game. Capcom doesn't improve on the series, they just take away what they added in the previous game and then they add in something new.
5 is where you can fuse the souls with the dark soul.
For 6 I've read that they take away the dark soul thing and add in a beast thing instead.

im not really that far into 5, im chasing gyroman now destorying those big cloud things.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
XIII Heartless said:
I prefer just watching the anime.

i want to watch the anime but i don't know when its on, i don't even know what station its on..

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Megaman 6>>>>Megaman 5

For 6, the new battle thing is called "Beast Out". It calls upon the power of one the the cybeasts that you choose in the game. Also, there is a cross system. It is just like the soul system, nothing different.

But you can also do the "Cross Beast Out" where you can pick a Navi's power and then Beasting out in that form. Kicks ass really.

But as I learned, they took out a couple things in the American Version
They took out Undernet 3, the Immortal Area, and Django or w/e his name is. But the Graveyard should provide you with plenty of time.

And as usual, Bass always shows up.

LinkSlySora

I like the anime, its on Kids WB, although I don't know when its on or if its even on anymore. I like the Megaman battle network series a lot. In 6 they take out the dark chips, but you can control other navis on the net whenever you want! You have a beast out ability that can be combined with your souls also. Its not as long as no. 5 but its still fun.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i need some help with 5 now, i got gyroman as a navi partner thing, he flew over those clouds and destroyed that dark chip. then im doing a liberating mission, how do i destroy those panels that have numbers on them?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
You know those item panels? Destroy them with gyroman and you get a key. The number on the key indicates which numbered panel is destroyed.
(A specific item panel holds each key. You have to retry the mission thrine or so to complete within the time limit)

The first key is in the item panel that is alittle bit south-east from where you see the last number 1 panel.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
It sounds pretty good, but im not a giant megaman fan

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I love this series. I have double team 5 for the DS, and it's very disappointing. Liberation missions suck.

But I do like the navi change system.

My favorite game so far is probaly the third one. =X

Love the story, love the battle chips.

I gotta pick up the sixth soon.

FullmetalPaladin

im a megaman fanatic. I have all the battle netwrok games and i tell yeah: 6 is the best. If you must put them in order, it goes like this:

6- Best EVER
3- This got most people into it and barely loses to 6
2- It was good and had some awesome momentas
5- Liberation was fun but there was still a little missing
1- The first one and a very good start. Its only low becasue all impoved on it except for...
4- Horrible. I was very dissapointed. Great idea with the unisons, but just not effective enough

yep, thats how it goes.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
LinkSlySora said:
Yeah 4 was pretty bad. The things you had to do before you fought the navis were quick and easy. There wasn't really a story line either.
The last boss on the 4th one was so hard. I mean if you run out of chips your darksoul starts healing itself. The last boss god, mine chips didn't even work on him. You take way too much damage from him. It was all easy tell you fight him. I lost the 3rd one that one was really challenging. I got stuck on a riddle. I sold battle network 4.

LinkSlySora

.:[Kazuma]:. said:
The last boss on the 4th one was so hard. I mean if you run out of chips your darksoul starts healing itself. The last boss god, mine chips didn't even work on him. You take way too much damage from him. It was all easy tell you fight him. I lost the 3rd one that one was really challenging. I got stuck on a riddle. I sold battle network 4.

And you couldn't use half of your chips on him becasue he was ""Floating" in space.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
ive played battle network 1,2,3 and 5. so far 3 is my favorite followed by 5. the liberating mission in 5 is pretty challenging, i thought it was unfair sometimes but i got through them after a couple tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back