• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

megaman battle network series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Think any previous Megaman Network game. Now add in slightly better graphics (menus,virus things,etc). Add in the usual non-existent story.
To top it off, for some strange reason, you are able to turn into a beast and fuse with souls.

FullmetalPaladin

.:[Kazuma]:. said:
Was he hard to you? Just asking.

Yeah. My Air-Hock PA couldnt do anything and thats what the basic idea was whne i fought. When you get him below 1000 his new attacts are a pain in the ass.

Oh come on Square-Enix. 6 is more than a little imporvment. They re-did the fusions, makeing them worht using and getiing rid of the annoying 3 turns thing. The graphics are better and its a better challenge.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
they sucked. they were frustrating half the time.. the one i did in megaman 5, with going against dark mega was actually really easy. i just got done with that.

FullmetalPaladin

btr9095 said:
are their liberating missions in battle network 6?

No they are not. The thing they changed it with is fun mini-games with your cross-fusions. Like in Falzar version, to get Tenguman's cross-fusion you have to collect these scrolls without getting hit by these crows. Its a lot more fun than Liberation and more fun than the mini-games of 4.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
so there aren't liberating missions in battle network 6. good i hate those.

FullmetalPaladin

^ How much HP did you lose?

I was able to pull it off without losing any hp. I just had to get megaman to go dark and then you can use it.

Yep no liberation missions in 6. Its really the best in the series.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
thats one of the next games ill get then battle network 6.

FullmetalPaladin

I noticed that if you have more HP than a secret boss that pops out. It won't fight you.

i try to do it the way my friend does. He goes around with 1 hp so that way he has to make sure he dosnt get hit so he can get a S-class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back